Gay donkey raped my horse.

guy seems to be a perfect match for the bnp, or ukip.
I am backing Paul Nuttall. He takes **** to another level.
when will the brexitpunks finally pull the trigger? do you know something?
They are petty much finished. They are ungovernable, hence the gay donkey guy. Even Trump isnt that bizarre,probably.
sorry, i was unclear. i meant the tories who now have to carry out the brexit. i am tired of the suspense. they should fuck off already. article 50.2. notify!

They are petty much finished. They are ungovernable, hence the gay donkey guy. Even Trump isnt that bizarre,probably.
sorry, i was unclear. i meant the tories who now have to carry out the brexit. i am tired of the suspense. they should fuck off already. article 50.2. notify!
They seem to be at war. Hammond doesnt want any of it and neither do the majority of the MPs. However May has hitched her wagon to the cause and its full steam ahead.
The bottom line is the brexiteers are as thick as shit and there is no way they can deliver anything that wont cause riots.
I dont know how it will end but it is likely to get bogged down in the detail. I suspect the next election will be a brexit election.

They seem to be at war. Hammond doesnt want any of it and neither do the majority of the MPs. However May has hitched her wagon to the cause and its full steam ahead.
The bottom line is the brexiteers are as thick as shit and there is no way they can deliver anything that wont cause riots.
I dont know how it will end but it is likely to get bogged down in the detail. I suspect the next election will be a brexit election.
great. that was my impression as well. gridlocked shit in europe due to *****.

I think Merkel would want to see the Uk still in the EU. They will act tough until the trough of despair is upon us and then offer a way back that saves face. At that stage Theresa would probably be up for anything to avoid disaster.

I think Merkel would want to see the Uk still in the EU. They will act tough until the trough of despair is upon us and then offer a way back that saves face. At that stage Theresa would probably be up for anything to avoid disaster.
of course the preferred option was for the uk to stay. but you fucked that up , didn't you (general you, of course) what is wanted now is certainty. do it or don't do it, but ASAP, and don't think that this will be smooth sailing. you leave the club, you have to turn in your card. bye bye.

of course the preferred option was for the uk to stay. but you fucked that up , didn't you (general you, of course) what is wanted now is certainty. do it or don't do it, but ASAP, and don't think that this will be smooth sailing. you leave the club, you have to turn in your card. bye bye.
There will be no certainty. May is keen to stay as PM and wont do anything at all to jeopardise that. If that includes taking us back to the 50s so be it.

There will be no certainty. May is keen to stay as PM and wont do anything at all to jeopardise that. If that includes taking us back to the 50s so be it.
ok. let the pound drop. i will be going to edinburgh next year, to enjoy the currency advantage, and beer.

When we have won a few more overseas supporters that will send the message to the EU that they wont be dealing with them anymore. Then start placing tariffs on any EU goods in line with the proposed tarrifs placed on British goods

Of course she does, where do you think the money will come from if we aren't there to bail her out

It is up to the Brits to decide when we leave, and under what terms. If the terms are hard for you then suck it up. We are calling the shots and Europe knows this, why do you think they are destroying the camps and closing the borders ?

ok. let the pound drop. i will be going to edinburgh next year, to enjoy the currency advantage, and beer.

The pound is rising and so you will find it expensive when you get to Edinburgh, the Scots will be slapping an alcohol tax on it and that will put the costs up. I will think about you drinking second hand swill while O enjoy proper ale a £1.30 a pint ( 20 ounces )

Forum List

Back