Gay Jewish Republican Isn't Jewish and Married a Woman...New York Attorney General looking into MAGA Congressman-elect who Lies About everything

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
would you be more likely to vote for a Jew than a non-Jew? a gay or a non-gay? this is silly

Plenty of homos have pretended to be normal, what's wrong with a normative pretending to be homo?

What's there for the government to "investigate"? Aren't someone's sexual preferences protected information as well as their religion?

i suppose it's not illegal to lie about dumb stuff, but he got ELECTED based on those lies

i suppose it's not illegal to lie about dumb stuff, but he got ELECTED based on those lies
How many politicians got elected by telling the truth? Like 10%? Democrats and Rhino Republicans crack me up when they try to lie about being honest.

would you be more likely to vote for a Jew than a non-Jew? a gay or a non-gay? this is silly

MAGA is a campaign slogan-"Make America Great Again." It is not an organization and there are no "MAGA" Republicans. That is more senile babble from Biden.

Hard to say. Schumer is Jewish and so is Schiff, but Tin Lizzie and Dumdum Kinzinger are not. Nancy Pelosi and Jojo Biden are Roman Catholics who have been denied Communion.

Forum List

Back