🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gay marriage legal in Massachussetts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by OCA
What about polygamy, pedophiles? Should they be denied the same rights if we are going to officially recognize one perverse behavior?

We set age limits for children. They need protection since we don't consider them old enough to really give informed consent. They are not old enough to grasp the consequences of their actions. I have no logical reason to deny polygamy.

Lets say we put this issue to a national or state by state vote by the citizenry. Anybody on your side willing to do that?

Massachusets did it through the legislature, one of the most heavily Democrat and liberal legislatures in the nation. How about they let the citizens of Massachusets vote on the issue in a statewide referendum?

Think it would pass in Texas? LMAO!

Originally posted by dilloduck
OK OCA----What do you suggest we do with the gays in the United States?

Nobody is saying do anything with them. We are saying keep the sanctity of marriage the wat it was meant to be and has been since the beginning of time, between a man and woman only. Gays need to know when they choose to go down the homosexual road that they will not be able to marry someone of the same sex. They can however still marry someone of the opposite sex.

Originally posted by mattskramer
"I rest my case"

Court finds in favor of Matts. Opposing side rested without providing an argument against polygamy. Next case.

Matts you know that with the polygamy comment you've nullified every argument you've ever made on this board in the eyes of most, right? I'm not going to explain ploygamy to you and the reasons its wrong since you obviously are lacking any common sense or logic whatsoever.

Hey you probably think bestiality and necrophilia are cool too. How about pedophilia?

So as long as gays don't marry, your ok with them?

As long as they keep it private(same with public heterosexual behavior) I got no problem and as long as they keep their agenda out of the educational system I got no problem. No marriage.

Originally posted by OCA
Matts you know that with the polygamy comment you've nullified every argument you've ever made on this board in the eyes of most, right? I'm not going to explain ploygamy to you and the reasons its wrong since you obviously are lacking any common sense or logic whatsoever.

Hey you probably think bestiality and necrophilia are cool too. How about pedophilia?

I already answered you question about bestiality and pedophelia. Open your eyes and read. Concerning necrophilia, where there can be no informed consent from the partner, there should be no sex.

Concerning polygamy, those with an opened and thoughtful mind may enjoy reading:

http://www.pro-polygamy.com/

So all of this "abnormal" and "unnatural" behavior is just fine with you as long as it's done in private?

Heck. I don't want heterosexual sex on public display.

OCA hates and is afraid of homosexuals just like some people are afraid of other things. It doesn't matter if the issue is marriage or walking down the street. You simply do not believe homosexuals belong on the face of the earth. You hatred over shadows your argument

So all of this "abnormal" and "unnatural" behavior is just fine with you as long as it's done in private?

Well homosexual sex is still wrong and denotes a mental disorder but last I heard we weren't outlawing autistic behavior so as long as its in the privacy of your own home or hotel room etc. have at it. I'm opposed to the political agenda of homosexuals based upon their behavior.

OCA hates and is afraid of homosexuals just like some people are afraid of other things. It doesn't matter if the issue is marriage or walking down the street. You simply do not believe homosexuals belong on the face of the earth. You hatred over shadows your argument

Couldn't be farther from the truth if you had set out to do that. That is a typical response from the left, didn't figure you for a lib but i've been known to be wrong a time or two.

Well homosexual sex is still wrong and denotes a mental disorder

Not according to the APA. Only according to you and a set of discriminatory and repressive individuals who think with their hearts instead of with their heads.

I'm opposed to the political agenda of homosexuals based upon their behavior.

I'm opposed to your political agenda based on your opposition to homosexual marriage. I'm opposed to the political agenda of those who wish to severely limit the individual freedoms of others (including the freedom to marry whatever consenting adult they wish to marry regardless of the person's gender).

So depression is wrong?

Its a disorder same with homosexuality, treatable and controllable. If you are a manic depressive and you commit a crime in your manic state are you not exhibiting wrong behavior? We treat those people why not treat homosexuals for their exhibition of wrong behavior? Listen nobody screwed with gays until they decided to push a political agenda, thats all the opposition is, opposition to their political agenda based on their personal choices and behavior.

Originally posted by mattskramer
Well homosexual sex is still wrong and denotes a mental disorder

Not according to the APA. Only according to you and a set of discriminatory and repressive individuals who think with their hearts instead of with their heads.

I'm opposed to the political agenda of homosexuals based upon their behavior.

I'm opposed to your political agenda based on your opposition to homosexual marriage. I'm opposed to the political agenda of those who wish to severely limit the individual freedoms of others (including the freedom to marry whatever consenting adult they wish to marry regardless of the person's gender).

Hate to tell ya Matts but you are way in the minority on this deal. You can hate my political agenda all you want doesn't change the fact that i'm fighting for whats right and you're fighting for whats wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back