Gay "marriage", the Left's Cowardice regarding Islam and One Flesh

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
One Flesh...

"And He answered and said to them, “Have you not read that He who made them at the beginning ‘made them male and female,' and said, ‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’? So then, they are no longer two but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate.” -<<<Christ on Marriage......

Do you Believe or do you want the Church to be something other than what it is?... Something that is convenient for you and what this World says is OK at any given time? Just something to think about when misrepresenting Christ on popular issues... I don't care who you are or what you believe, but misrepresenting the Bible probably isn't something you should do. Either take it or leave it... But take from it?... Or add to it?... Well.

We live in a Free society that was Founded and War was fought FOR Freedom of Religion... If you don't like what a Church has to say, don't go there. But I would suggest that trying to force the Church with man's Law to defy it's own Scripture is a very concerning path considering this Republic's History. Simply don't go to a Church that you disagree with and enjoy your Life. They can't and will not force their Beliefs on you, you are protected from that and have been since the Bill of Rights was penned.

It is my firm Belief that those who are trying to Change the Church are only doing so for selfish reasons. Unless the Church is harming you physically or Killing you like Islam is, then simply don't go to it and mind your business. If you want me to believe that you are for the right kind of "Change" in the Church then prove it to me and go after Islam. Around the World THAT is the "faith" that is still Executing people for not following them. Show me that this is more to you than bumper sticker bullshit with "Coexist" and the rest and get your ass on a plane and go make some "Change" happen for those being Brutalized and Murdered in the name of Allah, Islam and Islamic Law by "mainstream allies" of ours like Saudi Arabia...

Not gonna even entertain it, are ya?... That's what I thought. :thup:

:)

peace...

WWJD?... Well, he would Define Marriage as One Man and One Woman becoming One Flesh. :thup:

peace...

One Flesh...

"And He answered and said to them, “Have you not read that He who made them at the beginning ‘made them male and female,' and said, ‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’? So then, they are no longer two but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate.” -<<<Christ on Marriage......

Do you Believe or do you want the Church to be something other than what it is?... Something that is convenient for you and what this World says is OK at any given time? Just something to think about when misrepresenting Christ on popular issues... I don't care who you are or what you believe, but misrepresenting the Bible probably isn't something you should do. Either take it or leave it... But take from it?... Or add to it?... Well.

We live in a Free society that was Founded and War was fought FOR Freedom of Religion... If you don't like what a Church has to say, don't go there. But I would suggest that trying to force the Church with man's Law to defy it's own Scripture is a very concerning path considering this Republic's History. Simply don't go to a Church that you disagree with and enjoy your Life. They can't and will not force their Beliefs on you, you are protected from that and have been since the Bill of Rights was penned.

It is my firm Belief that those who are trying to Change the Church are only doing so for selfish reasons. Unless the Church is harming you physically or Killing you like Islam is, then simply don't go to it and mind your business. If you want me to believe that you are for the right kind of "Change" in the Church then prove it to me and go after Islam. Around the World THAT is the "faith" that is still Executing people for not following them. Show me that this is more to you than bumper sticker bullshit with "Coexist" and the rest and get your ass on a plane and go make some "Change" happen for those being Brutalized and Murdered in the name of Allah, Islam and Islamic Law by "mainstream allies" of ours like Saudi Arabia...

peace...

Hear hear! Let's go round up all the queers and execute them like Levitcus 19 says. And when we've done that, the Sabbath breakers are next. ...What? Loosing 99% of Christians isn't a good idea?

Before saying how we should do what the Bible says, you may wish to read one first.

32. When the children of Israel were in the desert, they found a man gathering wood on the Sabbath day.
35. The [L-rd] said to Moses, The man shall be put to death; the entire congregation shall pelt him with stones outside the camp.
40. So that you shall remember and perform all My commandments and you shall be holy to your [G-d].

If you hold one commandment up, but ignore the inconvenient ones, you're a hypocrite. So the only sensible solution is to set them all aside. So if you can't come up with a secular objection to gay marriage, sit down and shut up.

Last edited:
The New Testament says that Jesus was a teacher (Rabbi) and that he taught the Law (Torah) to the people.

Jesus said the Law (Torah) was perfect and Not even one single 'dot' or 'comma' (jot or tittle) of the Torah text will be changed or altered until the end of the world.

The Law (Torah) that Jesus taught says explicitly that homosexuality is a sin worthy of death and that homosexuals and other perverts cannot enter Heaven but are destined for Hell.

Truth......... :cool:

The New Testament says that Jesus was a teacher (Rabbi) and that he taught the Law (Torah) to the people.

Jesus said the Law (Torah) was perfect and Not even one single 'dot' or 'comma' (jot or tittle) of the Torah text will be changed or altered until the end of the world.

The Law (Torah) that Jesus taught says explicitly that homosexuality is a sin worthy of death and that homosexuals and other perverts cannot enter Heaven but are destined for Hell.

whoever said its a sin worthy of death is a frail pussy

Not quite. No where in Torah is Hell or Heaven mentioned. Hell is a creation of Catholicism. And Judaism doesn't have 'heaven' per se'. Our idea of the afterlife is the world to come. And no where does it say those who commit sodomy can't receive a place in the world to come.

The sodomy sin is one of 613-620 (depending on who's list you use.) Being guilty of one does not disqualify you from the afterlife.

One Flesh...

peace...

Hear hear! Let's go round up all the queers and execute them like Levitcus 19 says. And when we've done that, the Sabbath breakers are next. ...What? Loosing 99% of Christians isn't a good idea?

Before saying how we should do what the Bible says, you may wish to read one first.

32. When the children of Israel were in the desert, they found a man gathering wood on the Sabbath day.
35. The [L-rd] said to Moses, The man shall be put to death; the entire congregation shall pelt him with stones outside the camp.
40. So that you shall remember and perform all My commandments and you shall be holy to your [G-d].

If you hold one commandment up, but ignore the inconvenient ones, you're a hypocrite. So the only sensible solution is to set them all aside. So if you can't come up with a secular objection to gay marriage, sit down and shut up.

Leviticus 19 is Moral Law... It's not mixed up with eating shellfish or the Sabbath...

It's about Fucking your Neighbors Wife, the Dog and the Same Sex... Along with Baby Killing... It speaks Worse of Homosexuality than it does of Beastiality... Calls that "Confusion".

As for what Jesus Defined as Marriage... He was simply Observing our Very Existence.

Homosexuals are Free to Defy their Natural Design and Equipment...

It's when they want to Expose Younger and Younger Children to their Sexual Defiance and Demand that Society call it Equal to what Created them when in FACT it is not. :thup:

Two Men are NOT Equal to a Man and a Woman... You can Hope that will Change but regardless of what Bastard Laws might be Passed, the Facts will Remain.

peace...

aahahahahahah I love that diatribe. Misguided as it's always been.

Then you need to take it up with Jehovah. .. :cool:

I don't believe in false Gods.

Agnosticism is the only honest path.

You need to grow some rocks and go Liberate the Gays in the Middle East.

Islam is the only "Faith" Executing Homosexuals you Ignorant Wigger. :thup:

peace...

Why would I risk my life for anyone other than my friends or family, you ignorant hick weirdo?

The sodomy sin is one of 613-620 (depending on who's list you use.) Being guilty of one does not disqualify you from the afterlife.
The Torah states that sodomy is an abomination and those who practice it should be stoned to death. So it doesn't sound like G-d is too found of sodomites.

btw I am in the 613 camp because I once bought a pomegranate, cut it open, and then counted the seeds.....there was exactly 613 ..... :cool:

The Torah states that sodomy is an abomination and those who practice it should be stoned to death. So it doesn't sound like G-d is too found of sodomites.

btw I am in the 613 camp because I once bought a pomegranate, cut it open, and then counted the seeds.....there was exactly 613 ..... :cool:

who have you stoned lately

My brother was just married to his partner of over 35 years, I wonder how many on here have been married longer. Weird how topics that invade the rights and lives of others are the chief concern of the right wing conservatives, republicans, and so called libertarians in America. One wonders if immaturity and fear are their only defining characteristics.

Matt. 7:1 "Do not judge, or you too will be judged."

"The Bible contains six admonishments to homosexuals and three hundred sixty two admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision." Lynne Lavner

"Jesus said, "Why do you not judge for yourselves what is right?" (Luke 12:57 NRSV). Such sovereign freedom strikes terror in the hearts of many Christians; they would rather be under law and be told what is right. Yet Paul himself echoes Jesus' sentiment when he says, "Do you not know that we are to judge angels? How much more, matters pertaining to this life!" (1 Cor. 6:3 RSV). "

http://www.soulforce.org/article/homosexuality-bible-walter-wink

"The debate over homosexuality is a remarkable opportunity, because it raises in an especially acute way how we interpret the Bible, not in this case only, but in numerous others as well. The real issue here, then, is not simply homosexuality, but how Scripture informs our lives today.

Some passages that have been advanced as pertinent to the issue of homosexuality are, in fact, irrelevant. One is the attempted gang rape in Sodom (Gen. 19:1-29). That was a case of ostensibly heterosexual males intent on humiliating strangers by treating them "like women," thus demasculinizing them. (This is also the case in a similar account in Judges 19-21.) Their brutal behavior has nothing to do with the problem of whether genuine love expressed between consenting adults of the same sex is legitimate or not. Likewise Deut. 23:17-18 must be pruned from the list, since it most likely refers to a heterosexual prostitute involved in Canaanite fertility rites that have infiltrated Jewish worship; the King James Version inaccurately labeled him a "sodomite."

"Ask just about anyone. They'll all tell you they're in favor of equal rights for homosexuals. Just name the situation, and ask. They'll all say, yes, gays should have the same rights in housing, jobs, public accomodations, and should have equal access to government benefits, equal protection of the law, etcetera, etcetera.
Then you get to gay marriage.

And that's when all this talk of equality stops dead cold.

About half of people in the U.S. support gay marriage, far less than those who are otherwise supportive of legally enforced gay rights (about 75%). This means that many of the same people who are even passionately in favor of gay rights oppose gays on this one issue.

Why all the passion?

It's because there is a lot of misunderstanding about what homosexuality really is, as well as the erroneous assumption that gay people enjoy the same civil rights protections as everyone else. There are also a lot of stereotypes about gay relationships, and even a great deal of misunderstanding of what marriage itself is all about.

The purpose of this essay is to clear up a few of these misunderstandings and discuss some of facts surrounding gay relationships and marriage, gay and straight. " Gay Marriage: The Arguments and the Motives

http://www.usmessageboard.com/health-and-lifestyle/50615-know-what-really-causes-homosexuality.html

http://www.tsroadmap.com/info/transsexualism-causes.html

Last edited:
.............................................^^ just another pro fudge packer cut & paste .... :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

My brother was just married to his partner of over 35 years, I wonder how many on here have been married longer. Weird how topics that invade the rights and lives of others are the chief concern of the right wing conservatives, republicans, and so called libertarians in America. One wonders if immaturity and fear are their only defining characteristics.

Matt. 7:1 "Do not judge, or you too will be judged."

"The Bible contains six admonishments to homosexuals and three hundred sixty two admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision." Lynne Lavner

"Jesus said, "Why do you not judge for yourselves what is right?" (Luke 12:57 NRSV). Such sovereign freedom strikes terror in the hearts of many Christians; they would rather be under law and be told what is right. Yet Paul himself echoes Jesus' sentiment when he says, "Do you not know that we are to judge angels? How much more, matters pertaining to this life!" (1 Cor. 6:3 RSV). "

http://www.soulforce.org/article/homosexuality-bible-walter-wink

"The debate over homosexuality is a remarkable opportunity, because it raises in an especially acute way how we interpret the Bible, not in this case only, but in numerous others as well. The real issue here, then, is not simply homosexuality, but how Scripture informs our lives today.

Some passages that have been advanced as pertinent to the issue of homosexuality are, in fact, irrelevant. One is the attempted gang rape in Sodom (Gen. 19:1-29). That was a case of ostensibly heterosexual males intent on humiliating strangers by treating them "like women," thus demasculinizing them. (This is also the case in a similar account in Judges 19-21.) Their brutal behavior has nothing to do with the problem of whether genuine love expressed between consenting adults of the same sex is legitimate or not. Likewise Deut. 23:17-18 must be pruned from the list, since it most likely refers to a heterosexual prostitute involved in Canaanite fertility rites that have infiltrated Jewish worship; the King James Version inaccurately labeled him a "sodomite."

"Ask just about anyone. They'll all tell you they're in favor of equal rights for homosexuals. Just name the situation, and ask. They'll all say, yes, gays should have the same rights in housing, jobs, public accomodations, and should have equal access to government benefits, equal protection of the law, etcetera, etcetera.
Then you get to gay marriage.

And that's when all this talk of equality stops dead cold.

About half of people in the U.S. support gay marriage, far less than those who are otherwise supportive of legally enforced gay rights (about 75%). This means that many of the same people who are even passionately in favor of gay rights oppose gays on this one issue.

Why all the passion?

It's because there is a lot of misunderstanding about what homosexuality really is, as well as the erroneous assumption that gay people enjoy the same civil rights protections as everyone else. There are also a lot of stereotypes about gay relationships, and even a great deal of misunderstanding of what marriage itself is all about.

The purpose of this essay is to clear up a few of these misunderstandings and discuss some of facts surrounding gay relationships and marriage, gay and straight. " Gay Marriage: The Arguments and the Motives

http://www.usmessageboard.com/health-and-lifestyle/50615-know-what-really-causes-homosexuality.html

Causes of transsexualism

It speaks of the Abomination and Sin of Homosexuality... Harsher than it Speaks of Beastiality in Moral Law... It does no such thing about Heterosexuality... To the Contrary, it speaks of One Flesh...

NEVER Capable with Man and Man or Woman and Woman.

You don't like it, don't read the Book... But I would suggest that it's not smart to Add or Delete from it. :thup:

peace...

Forum List

Back