Gay rights icon Jim Obergefell running for state House in Sandusky, Ohio

You are confusing ancient tribal religious writings with the will of God. The two things are very different.
You are confusing your postmodern degeneracy with reality. In any event, keep your religious values to yourself. Stop trying to impose them on others. Thanks.

You are confusing your postmodern degeneracy with reality. In any event, keep your religious values to yourself. Stop trying to impose them on others. Thanks.
Now you're trying to tell me I don't have any right to speak and voice my opinion. You are not worth talking to you, you only want to hear your own voice, you're a very sick person. Good luck with that. But don't be surprised when the world stops listening to you completely.

Lose the lisp and convert to Christianity before I sue you for violating my civil liberties.
Like I said you are insane, fortunately your ideas are fiction. We do not live in a dysfunctional Gilead type world; we live in the United States a nation of secular laws that protect everyone from idiots like you.

Ha ha California. Aside from stressing out and having the poor girl hide out here, I do nothing. Actually, there are two other great granddaughters in even WORSE trouble.
Ha Ha California? OK I know that conservatives have a problem with California, but you are avoiding the questions that I asked

You do nothing? For all of your concern you do nothing? Has anyone done anything? Again I ask, has anyone engaged the school on this and if so how did they respond?

If the school has not been engaged, then why not?. I never dismiss out of hand the concerns about the mistreatment of children, but I am becoming skeptical of your account of events. I asked you to help me to understand what is happening there but you are just fueling my perception that the whole thing is implausible and improbable .

Like I said you are insane, fortunately your ideas are fiction. We do not live in a dysfunctional Gilead type world; we live in the United States a nation of secular laws that protect everyone from idiots like you.
Idiots like me?!

What we have, homofascist, are natural and constitutional rights that, when violated by the government, destabilize societies. The government has no business compelling folks to make expressions or engage in activities contrary to their ideological convictions. But you homofascists think that folks should be compelled by the state to provide goods/services, cater/photograph your weddings, for example, as is if you owned their labor, as if they had no rights of free association and free expression.

So I'll be expecting you to attend my church service this Sunday or else. Attend or be sued for violating my civil liberties. Right? That's your logic.

What's the problem?

Idiots like me?!

What we have, homofascist, are natural and constitutional rights that, when violated by the government, destabilize societies. The government has no business compelling folks to make expressions or engage in activities contrary to their ideological convictions. But you homofascists think that folks should be compelled by the state to provide goods/services, cater/photograph your weddings, for example, as is if you owned their labor, as if they had no rights of free association and free expression.

So I'll be expecting you to attend my church service this Sunday or else. Attend or be sued for violating my civil liberties. Right? That's your logic.

What's the problem?
You are trying to say that giving homosexuals and gender assigned people equal rights under the law somehow interferes with your rights it does not this is not about you shut the f****** already you idiot. You don't know what the f*** you're talking about I'm done talking to you you're an idiot.

I guess it does not matter, but what does he run, as

Man, Woman/Man, Top/Man Bottom/Man Fem/Man

There are a lot of different things he can be, old man into men who look like boys?

Does he act like a man and expect his partner to act like a queer.
Does he act like a femboy and expect his partner to be the daddy

Certainly he must tell us all of this, after all, his homosexuality is his platform. I did not ask to know what is proclivities are, but I am forced to know, so he should come clean and tell us exactly the kind of homosexual that he is.

You are trying to say that giving homosexuals and gender assigned people equal rights under the law somehow interferes with your rights it does not this is not about you shut the f****** already you idiot. You don't know what the f*** you're talking about I'm done talking to you you're an idiot.
What are you babbling about? The rights of natural law are universal, sacred, and inalienable. You're the fascist, not me.

I guess it does not matter, but what does he run, as

Man, Woman/Man, Top/Man Bottom/Man Fem/Man

There are a lot of different things he can be, old man into men who look like boys?

Does he act like a man and expect his partner to act like a queer.
Does he act like a femboy and expect his partner to be the daddy

Certainly he must tell us all of this, after all, his homosexuality is his platform. I did not ask to know what is proclivities are, but I am forced to know, so he should come clean and tell us exactly the kind of homosexual that he is.
He is running as a human being as everyone else does. You're smart to disclose his homosexuality right off the bat because too many rotten people use that as a weapon against gay people, most often attempting to berate them with it. They don't seem to realize their own bigotry works against them. I'm not really familiar with this case,

He is running as a human being as everyone else does. You're smart to disclose his homosexuality right off the bat because too many rotten people use that as a weapon against gay people, most often attempting to berate them with it. They don't seem to realize their own bigotry works against them. I'm not really familiar with this case,
But with acceptance of days at an all-time high of over 70% now he has a good chance of winning especially if his opponents are foolish enough to try to bad mouth him about his homosexuality.

I did not ask his sexuality, so no, he is not running as a human being, he is running as a sexual being that chooses to be gay.

Too many people use that as a weapon against gay people? Well, give us a dozen quick samples, should be easy with the hundreds you must be familiar with?

But with acceptance of days at an all-time high of over 70% now he has a good chance of winning especially if his opponents are foolish enough to try to bad mouth him about his homosexuality.
You damn fool. No sensible person is going to have a problem with him being a faggot. It's his fascism that's the problem.

homosexuals always had equal rights under the law

That apparently is what queers want to be known for, their deviant behavior. Why else do we even know?
I think you're really projecting here. Modern games in the political arena have to announce their orientation to avoid abuse like this.

should have run for US Senate...go for the glory!

Totally appropriate, and excellent timing with the renewed hatred stirred up by the far right against gays.
That’s awesome…man gravy gargling faggots always make great leaders.

I think you're really projecting here. Modern games in the political arena have to announce their orientation to avoid abuse like this.
Pure silliness, this is just one more story of a drama queen degenerate trying to capitalize on leftist identity politics. When he loses he'll whine about intolerance.

Pure silliness, this is just one more story of a drama queen degenerate trying to capitalize on leftist identity politics. When he loses he'll whine about intolerance.
There's only one person who's whining about their political loss in the US and it isn't a gay person. Thank God. Quit your whining.

Forum List

Back