Gays blaming blacks for gay marriage ban in California

It's amazing how this turned into an insult contest and an excuse to spew hate so quickly.

you just fucked up, son.. Behold the (laughable) input of NARTH!

:lol:

It always does with shogun around. :eusa_whistle:

says the guy with an infatuation with my cock.

Hey, dude.. it's a good thing gunny wouldn't let that poll commence, eh? Where would you have stomped off to after the results were tallied?

sure, dude.. lemme guess. you lived right off of compton, right? Just because your non-mormon friend let you borrow a copy of Dr. Dre's Chronic Album back in the early 90s doesn't mean that your farcical input is relevant outside of Utah. Hell, given the dogma you have faith it it's clear that you'd believe anything as long as someone claims to have been told by an angel.. out in the woods.. with no evidence or witness... Clearly, your masterful use of smileys is as intimidating as your one sided criticism of racist vocabulary. Then again, you are probably too naive to imagine the bass meaning anything other than saltines.

put that in your laughable little holy underoos and pray to it, bukko.

Thank you for acknowledging to the world that I have mastered the use of similes. Thank you also for giving a good laugh as you assume Oakland isn't 600 miles north of Compton:eusa_wall:smartypants.
Also, you seem to be aware that I have never lived in Utah as of course you ignored that there are mormons outside of that "cult" society of 15 million members. Now I live in San FranSicko:eek:. The gays certainly have a lot of money which I am happy to take. They spend it very easily on things like clothes, which I sell, and gay propaganda shirts, and those artsy little Obama pins and shirts which look strangely enough like that Chez Guevarra guy.
I bet you have one of those too don't you.
You don't even know anything about California do you, or wherever you're from even?

Last edited:
says the guy with an infatuation with my cock.

Hey, dude.. it's a good thing gunny wouldn't let that poll commence, eh? Where would you have stomped off to after the results were tallied?

Says the idiot who militantly support gay sex acts, ie, men taking it up the anus from other men.

Thank you for acknowledging to the world that I have mastered the use of similes. Thank you also for giving a good laugh as you assume Oakland isn't 600 miles north of Compton:eusa_wall:smartypants.
Also, you seem to be aware that I have never lived in Utah as of course you ignored that there are mormons outside of that "cult" society of 15 million members. Now I live in San FranSicko:eek:. The gays certainly have a lot of money which I am happy to take. They spend it very easily on things like clothes, which I sell, and gay propaganda shirts, and those artsy little Obama pins and shirts which look strangely enough like that Chez Guevarra guy.
I bet you have one of those too don't you.
You don't even know anything about California do you, or wherever you're from even?

Gosh, super mormon, did I rattle you with all those non-vanilla words? Did I give you the impression that I gave the first flying fuck where you now reside? hell, any cult to reach 15 million sure is VALID, eh? :lol: Hell, if thats your standard then you must stand in awe of actual religions like Hinduism and Buddhism! If only some snake oil salesman sold some dumb settlers a religion that didn't require holy underoos, eh guy?

How consistent of you to act so reproachful about gay rights.. while letting them remain your clientèle. Gosh, mormon.. what would moroni do (besides reside as a figment of your collective imagination)?

Hell, if you don't like san fran then perhaps you should take your silly ass back to Utah where your social cancer hails from. And, since you asked and i'm proud as hell of the history thereof, I'm from Missouri.. you know.. a state that kicked your little cultist asses down the proverbial highway back in the day?

:eusa_angel:

Says the idiot who militantly support gay sex acts, ie, men taking it up the anus from other men.

equal application of the Constitution, homey.. I don't expect you to understand that given your prison education.

I didn't think that you had a cock.

Not too late to post that poll, boy. I'm sure Gunny won't mind....

and yet HERE YOU WERE talking about my cock!

seriously, dude. I think it's about time for you to stop dwelling on my CHICKpleaser. Did you read that? CHICK pleaser. CHICK being the key word, ya creepy fucker.

and please, PLEASE tell Gunny that you want to see the poll happen, dude. I already asked and am still willing to abide by the results. He knows MY willingness so, again PLEASE, express to himi yours and let's get this little game played.

Gosh, super mormon, did I rattle you with all those non-vanilla words? Did I give you the impression that I gave the first flying fuck where you now reside? hell, any cult to reach 15 million sure is VALID, eh? :lol: Hell, if thats your standard then you must stand in awe of actual religions like Hinduism and Buddhism! If only some snake oil salesman sold some dumb settlers a religion that didn't require holy underoos, eh guy?

How consistent of you to act so reproachful about gay rights.. while letting them remain your clientèle. Gosh, mormon.. what would moroni do (besides reside as a figment of your collective imagination)?

Hell, if you don't like san fran then perhaps you should take your silly ass back to Utah where your social cancer hails from. And, since you asked and i'm proud as hell of the history thereof, I'm from Missouri.. you know.. a state that kicked your little cultist asses down the proverbial highway back in the day?

Gosh Super Moron, So I guess then, since you know your history and are so proud of the extermination order placed by your favorite governer Lilburn W. Boggs, then I guess you were proud of the extermination order placed by the Nazis on the Jews. Wow what a humanitarian you are. Why don't we just place an extermination order against everyone who disagrees with Shogun. What a wonderful role model you are and exemplary geographist as well. A true lover of all mankind, especially the man-kind.:lol:

By the way oh smart one, The definition of cult reads: A specific set of religious beliefs or practices.
ooooooohhhh. so devilish.:evil:

Truthspeaker, you've probably created the most useless thread on USMB. Besides your religion being a cult of stupidity as evidenced by your angel Moroni the Moron, you also have to be one of the sneakier bastards I've seen in a while.

Brilliant though, evangelizing on a messageboard, looking for weak minded people to call faithful.

Your religion sucks, and your beliefs are flawed.

Truthspeaker, you've probably created the most useless thread on USMB. Besides your religion being a cult of stupidity as evidenced by your angel Moroni the Moron, you also have to be one of the sneakier bastards I've seen in a while.

Brilliant though, evangelizing on a messageboard, looking for weak minded people to call faithful.

Your religion sucks, and your beliefs are flawed.

A dumb liberal attacking somebody's religion while preaching tolerance and preaching against intolerance, you neo-libtards are such shameless hypocrites.

A dumb liberal attacking somebody's religion while preaching tolerance and preaching against intolerance, you neo-libtards are such shameless hypocrites.

please, give us another lecture on how dumb it is to talk shit while, in fact, talking some shit, dude. It's probably not as ironic as calling someone a racist after using every epitaph in the book from cracker to honky.

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back