🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gays for Trump Destroys Violent BLM Riot

I seriously doubt Pres.Trump needs the fudge packer vote in order to get re-elected. ... :cool:

No there are MANY MANY Gays who are Conservative and ALL Rightists need to accept and EMBRACE this situation. We can't just keep thinking that JUST Hetero's are the ONLY Conservative voters. Perhaps it's because I'm a Millennial, but I have no problems with Gays in general, I make a differentiation between regular Gays and the LGBTQ Crowd, the latter seem now EXCLUSIVELY to be obsessed with pushing the Transgender Agenda and are the In-Your-Face crowd, regular Gays are not literally promoting dick sucking and man-on-man anal sex and muff diving, they keep their thing in the bedroom as opposed to the LGBTQ crowd who are literally DEMANDING that their Pervert's Charter is ACCEPTED or else you are a bigot who needs to STFU and/or die or whatever.

A Conservative is a Conservative is a Conservative, who cares if they are Gay? They pay taxes and they will vote AGAINST the Leftists aka Communists.

Ricky Rebel and the Deplorable Choir. I guess I'm glad "he's" on our side. They do expose the hateful left for who they are

Well, doesn't that just muck up the Left?! After all, they are supposedly FOR gay rights and coming out, so they can hardly protest that rally!

But they DID attempt to disrupt and protest it, I posted the full video last night in another thread, here's a Screen Shot followed by a link:

1600026395949.png

1600026419079.png

1600026444467.png

1600026464790.png

Here's the video, it's in the above link to my post, but I'll post the full video in this thread also, it's 8 minutes and 2 seconds in duration and it goes on with everything fine and great until the 5 minute and 26 seconds part and that's when a feral mob of BLM zoo animals and Self Hating WHITE TRASH turn up to attempt to cause shit and disrupt everything, shouting also their USUAL MINDLESS slogans:

[
Ricky Rebel and the Deplorable Choir. I guess I'm glad "he's" on our side. They do expose the hateful left for who they are

Well, doesn't that just muck up the Left?! After all, they are supposedly FOR gay rights and coming out, so they can hardly protest that rally!

But they DID attempt to disrupt and protest it, I posted the full video last night in another thread, here's a Screen Shot followed by a link:

View attachment 388210
View attachment 388211
View attachment 388212
View attachment 388213

Here's the video, it's in the above link to my post, but I'll post the full video in this thread also, it's 8 minutes and 2 seconds in duration and it goes on with everything fine and great until the 5 minute and 26 seconds part and that's when a feral mob of BLM zoo animals and Self Hating WHITE TRASH turn up to attempt to cause shit and disrupt everything, shouting also their USUAL MINDLESS slogans:

Thanks. I didn't see this portion of your post.
I seriously doubt Pres.Trump needs the fudge packer vote in order to get re-elected. ... :cool:

No there are MANY MANY Gays who are Conservative and ALL Rightists need to accept and EMBRACE this situation. We can't just keep thinking that JUST Hetero's are the ONLY Conservative voters. Perhaps it's because I'm a Millennial, but I have no problems with Gays in general, I make a differentiation between regular Gays and the LGBTQ Crowd, the latter seem now EXCLUSIVELY to be obsessed with pushing the Transgender Agenda and are the In-Your-Face crowd, regular Gays are not literally promoting dick sucking and man-on-man anal sex and muff diving, they keep their thing in the bedroom as opposed to the LGBTQ crowd who are literally DEMANDING that their Pervert's Charter is ACCEPTED or else you are a bigot who needs to STFU and/or die or whatever.

A Conservative is a Conservative is a Conservative, who cares if they are Gay? They pay taxes and they will vote AGAINST the Leftists aka Communists.
He says the same thing

no problems with Gays in general, I make a differentiation between regular Gays and the LGBTQ Crowd, the latter seem now EXCLUSIVELY to be obsessed with pushing the Transgender Agenda and are the In-Your-Face crowd
Right. "Straight" women don't have a problem with gay men as long as they stay gay and keep away from the womenfolk.

If you can't tolerate sex in your face, don't expect men to tolerate unwanted anal sodomy. Or are there certain ladies growing beards and having sex with other ladies?

WOW. So now I'm REALLY cornfused! You mean that:
  • When Democrats call for freedom of speech, they really mean THEIR freedom of speech? Yours can go to hell?
  • When Democrats call for equality, they mean THEIR equality to be above you while you shut up and take it?
  • and When Democrats call for women's, gays and blacks rights, they mean so long as they are a democrat? Screw you if you are of another opinion.
DEMOCRATS: will fight to their very last breath for every last minority's right, so long as it gets them a vote.

no problems with Gays in general, I make a differentiation between regular Gays and the LGBTQ Crowd, the latter seem now EXCLUSIVELY to be obsessed with pushing the Transgender Agenda and are the In-Your-Face crowd
Right. "Straight" women don't have a problem with gay men as long as they stay gay and keep away from the womenfolk.

If you can't tolerate sex in your face, don't expect men to tolerate unwanted anal sodomy. Or are there certain ladies growing beards and having sex with other ladies?

WTF are you even babbling about?

WTF are you even babbling about?

Auditioning for a job on CNN as a political analyst.....:rofl:.

Forum List

Back