Gays Should STOP Defending Islam

Because Christianity loves gays so much more!

ct_trump_sally_yates_kim_davis_obama_20170131.jpg
been awhile since i saw a christian throw gays off a roof and/or publically kill them.

wait - never seen it.

Dear g5000 actually is has been the liberal Christian left that helped
support the fight for equal marriage rights. Similar to the Quakers on
the Christian Left were a major driving force behind abolition of slavery.

That's why it's doubly sad that liberal leftists reject and harass Christians,
mostly for political opposition to abortion policies where Christians are targeted.

It seems the left BENEFITS from Christians and is quick to USE them for political gain,
but never giving credit and instead attacking Christians for politics to demean the rightwing.

The Left does not want to acknowledge the power of Christian practice that
can change the health care system and make it totally affordable and manageable,
because the Left is too busy rallying for the crisis argument of why GOVT is the only solution.

Very sad, and self-defeating.
Wanting so much to win political arguments, they basically shoot down the
very source of solutions to the problems they claim to want to solve.

Gays defend muslims because it infuriates Christians. ..... :cool:

Also Sunni Man, the liberals I know can't understand Constitutional arguments as presented
by Conservative Christians. The best bet for understanding and enforcing Constitutional standards
among liberal audiences is through the Black and Muslim leadership whom liberals respect
and can receive this from. If they aren't getting it from one group, this needs to be represented through another.
So it looks like the respect for Blacks and Muslims is where the Constitutional laws have a chance to
be taught and embraced equally among liberals as the Christians and Constitutionalists do for the rightwing side of the spectrum.

That's nice but it's a pipe dream.

Many Muslims men have sex with young boys while condemning homosexuality. Homosexuals are thrown off rooftops and killed in many other ways.

Go figure...

Dear g5000 actually is has been the liberal Christian left that helped
support the fight for equal marriage rights. Similar to the Quakers on
the Christian Left were a major driving force behind abolition of slavery.

That's why it's doubly sad that liberal leftists reject and harass Christians,
mostly for political opposition to abortion policies where Christians are targeted.

It seems the left BENEFITS from Christians and is quick to USE them for political gain,
but never giving credit and instead attacking Christians for politics to demean the rightwing.

The Left does not want to acknowledge the power of Christian practice that
can change the health care system and make it totally affordable and manageable,
because the Left is too busy rallying for the crisis argument of why GOVT is the only solution.

Very sad, and self-defeating.
Wanting so much to win political arguments, they basically shoot down the
very source of solutions to the problems they claim to want to solve.
I'm not of the liberal Christian left.

I am of the conservative Christian Right, actually.

I am sick and tired of the bigots and racists who have infected the conservative movement. The Southern Strategy to lure the bigots and racists out of the Democratic Party and into the Republican Party was a HUGE mistake.

Many Muslims men have sex with young boys while condemning homosexuality.
Many American Republicans have sex with young boys while condemning homosexuality. Many gays have been killed in America just for being gay.

Go figure.

hastert.jpg

21st century muslims dont seem to have a problem with gays. It seems to be only the savages from the ME

Devil's advocate, but Muslims do have to catch up with the times. They're 500 years younger than Christianity. Think about the atrocities Christianity was committing 500 years ago.

21st century muslims dont seem to have a problem with gays. It seems to be only the savages from the ME
Devil's advocate, but Muslims do have to catch up with the times. They're 500 years younger than Christianity. Think about the atrocities Christianity was committing 500 years ago.
Some brave Muslims are putting their lives on the line as we speak, advocating for an Islamic Reformation.

Here's hoping.

really kinda stupid Christian haters in this thread in my opinion . No where in the WESTERN World or USA will you see Gays being killed in large numbers by so called Christians . Yeah , every once in a while a Gay hating criminal that claims Christianity might beat or murder a Gay but its not like 'islam' in many muslim lands . Maybe it happens in 'africa' though , but even then , they kill people for all sorts of reasons in 'africa' . Even efficient farmers and providers of food are killed in 'africa' simply because they are farmers plus they are white .

I know. However, they havent progressed yet.
Hek, a lot of them still vote in terrorists and terrorist supporters to lead them.
No sympathy from me.

I know. However, they havent progressed yet.
Hek, a lot of them still vote in terrorists and terrorist supporters to lead them.
No sympathy from me.
They die if they don’t.

Forum List

Back