Gays Should STOP Defending Islam

Many Muslims men have sex with young boys while condemning homosexuality.
Many American Republicans have sex with young boys while condemning homosexuality. Many gays have been killed in America just for being gay.

Go figure.

hastert.jpg

do we need to remind them about Matthew Shepard?
Please don’t mention sheep.

oh I don't know. I know you think that's funny.... but I think a young gay man hung from a fence and beaten to death for being gay by a bunch of "nice" "Christian" good ol boys is worth taking seriously.

or do we want to pretend that was done by muslims?

21st century muslims dont seem to have a problem with gays. It seems to be only the savages from the ME
Devil's advocate, but Muslims do have to catch up with the times. They're 500 years younger than Christianity. Think about the atrocities Christianity was committing 500 years ago.
Some brave Muslims are putting their lives on the line as we speak, advocating for an Islamic Reformation.

Here's hoping.
The terrorists are killing far more Muslims than Americans.

These assholes who start these topics are trying to conflate the innocent VICTIMS of terrorism with the actual terrorists. They are painting the entire religion with the terrorist brush.

They are no different than the bigoted fucks who turned away the Jews fleeing Hitler, and they will be sent to hell to reside right next to those assholes.

How quickly they forget we have had our own problems with Christian terrorists. And you never once hear them refer to the KKK as "Christian terrorists" even though they DEMAND we call these terrorists "Muslim terrrorists".

That's the thing about bigots. They are stupid, willfully ignorant, and hypocritical as all get-out.

21st century muslims dont seem to have a problem with gays. It seems to be only the savages from the ME

Devil's advocate, but Muslims do have to catch up with the times. They're 500 years younger than Christianity. Think about the atrocities Christianity was committing 500 years ago.
I know. However, they havent progressed yet.
Hek, a lot of them still vote in terrorists and terrorist supporters to lead them.
No sympathy from me.
They die if they don’t.

I don't think the pals were forced to vote for hamas. they did that on their own.

What is it the Christian bible says about homoseuxals...

If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them. (Leviticus 20:13)
Yes, but the bible also states hate the sin, not the sinner.

If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them. (Leviticus 20:13)
Yeah, except the bigots hate the sinner. They make that very clear.

Many American Republicans have sex with young boys while condemning homosexuality. Many gays have been killed in America just for being gay.

Go figure.

hastert.jpg

oh I don't know. I know you think that's funny.... but I think a young gay man hung from a fence and beaten to death for being gay by a bunch of "nice" "Christian" good ol boys is worth taking seriously.

Happens to gays everyday in my backyard.
Any more stereotypes you’d like to share with us?

Go figure.

hastert.jpg

Oh, the irony of a willfully ignorant bigot complaining of stereotypes. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Actually that's the Old Testament.

Yeah, they don't know.

Go figure.

hastert.jpg

Matthew Shepard was one person. How many gays does Islam have to kill before they catch up? The exception to the rule in America is not an excuse for Islam. Start putting the blame where it belongs.

Part of the blame is the stupid idea that Islam will ever accept gays. Islam is unchanging, it is time gays learned that.

I know. However, they havent progressed yet.
Hek, a lot of them still vote in terrorists and terrorist supporters to lead them.
No sympathy from me.
They die if they don’t.

I don't think the pals were forced to vote for hamas. they did that on their own.
You mean one terrorist party vs the other?
They had no real options.

Yeah, they don't know.
You don't know the Old Testament is part of the Christian bible.

Go figure.

hastert.jpg

Go figure.

hastert.jpg

---------------------------- big deal , one guy may he rest in peace but i think that muslims behead many 'm.s.' gay types whenever they get a chance and they do that daily G5000 .

Go figure.

hastert.jpg

Matthew Shepard was one person. How many gays does Islam have to kill before they catch up? The exception to the rule in America is not an excuse for Islam. Start putting the blame where it belongs.
There is no excuse for ANYONE killing gays for being gay.

The point is that the bigots here have more in common with the terrorists than the left does.

Go figure.

hastert.jpg

Oh, the irony of a willfully ignorant bigot complaining of stereotypes. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!
You mean like a Progressive such as yourself constantly exclaiming that you’re a conservative?
What you are in reality is a bullshit artist.

Yeah, they don't know.
You don't know the Old Testament is part of the Christian bible.

That was easy. Its the old law. You didn't know that?

kim_davis1.jpg

Look, faggot, I have been married five times and Jesus says that's okay.

Jesus answered, “It was because of your hardness of heart that Moses permitted you to divorce your wives; but it was not this way from the beginning. I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery." - Matthew 19:8-9.

rts7k3.jpg

Go figure.

hastert.jpg

The point is that the bigots here have more in common with the terrorists than the left does.
Because things are going so well in Europe.

Go figure.

hastert.jpg

I did not make excuses, I stated fact.

Yeah, except the bigots hate the sinner. They make that very clear.
I don't hate gays, don't approve of their lifestyle, but have never done anything to them.

Forum List

Back