Gays Should STOP Defending Islam

Many Muslims men have sex with young boys while condemning homosexuality.
Many American Republicans have sex with young boys while condemning homosexuality. Many gays have been killed in America just for being gay.

Go figure.

hastert.jpg

do we need to remind them about Matthew Shepard?
Please don’t mention sheep.

oh I don't know. I know you think that's funny.... but I think a young gay man hung from a fence and beaten to death for being gay by a bunch of "nice" "Christian" good ol boys is worth taking seriously.

or do we want to pretend that was done by muslims?
-------------------------- Heard that this 'shepherd' was murdered in a drug deal gone bad Jillian .

21st century muslims dont seem to have a problem with gays. It seems to be only the savages from the ME

Devil's advocate, but Muslims do have to catch up with the times. They're 500 years younger than Christianity. Think about the atrocities Christianity was committing 500 years ago.
I know. However, they havent progressed yet.
Hek, a lot of them still vote in terrorists and terrorist supporters to lead them.
No sympathy from me.

A lot of us vote in terrorists. We call them liberators.

21st century muslims dont seem to have a problem with gays. It seems to be only the savages from the ME
Devil's advocate, but Muslims do have to catch up with the times. They're 500 years younger than Christianity. Think about the atrocities Christianity was committing 500 years ago.
Some brave Muslims are putting their lives on the line as we speak, advocating for an Islamic Reformation.

Here's hoping.
The terrorists are killing far more Muslims than Americans.

These assholes who start these topics are trying to conflate the innocent VICTIMS of terrorism with the actual terrorists. They are painting the entire religion with the terrorist brush.

They are no different than the bigoted fucks who turned away the Jews fleeing Hitler, and they will be sent to hell to reside right next to those assholes.

How quickly they forget we have had our own problems with Christian terrorists. And you never once hear them refer to the KKK as "Christian terrorists" even though they DEMAND we call these terrorists "Muslim terrrorists".

That's the thing about bigots. They are stupid, willfully ignorant, and hypocritical as all get-out.
A WHOLE fucking muslim country voted in a TERRORIST GROUP to the lead them.
Please, spare us the PC bullshit.

Clean up the bigotry in your own filthy houses first. Then I will give a shit what you have to say about some bigots on the other side of the world.

Some brave Muslims are putting their lives on the line as we speak, advocating for an Islamic Reformation.

Here's hoping.
The terrorists are killing far more Muslims than Americans.

These assholes who start these topics are trying to conflate the innocent VICTIMS of terrorism with the actual terrorists. They are painting the entire religion with the terrorist brush.

They are no different than the bigoted fucks who turned away the Jews fleeing Hitler, and they will be sent to hell to reside right next to those assholes.

How quickly they forget we have had our own problems with Christian terrorists. And you never once hear them refer to the KKK as "Christian terrorists" even though they DEMAND we call these terrorists "Muslim terrrorists".

That's the thing about bigots. They are stupid, willfully ignorant, and hypocritical as all get-out.
A WHOLE fucking muslim country voted in a TERRORIST GROUP to the lead them.
Please, spare us the PC bullshit.
G should change his username to PC Bullshit.

Clean up the bigotry in your own filthy houses first. Then I will give a shit what you have to say about some bigots on the other side of the world.
So when’s your vacation in Syria? Iran? Turkey?

I remember reading a PEW study several years ago that said 40% of sunni muslims think Shia arent real muslims. We all know what that means......
Fourty percent is tens of millions of muslims. That doesnt even consider the Shia that think the same about the Sunni.
ME'rn muslims have MAJOR problems. You are fucking retarded to say otherwise.

In other words, “Be a Liberal and we can sit around and agree with each other”.

kim_davis1.jpg

Look, faggot, I have been married five times and Jesus says that's okay.

Jesus answered, “It was because of your hardness of heart that Moses permitted you to divorce your wives; but it was not this way from the beginning. I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery." - Matthew 19:8-9.

rts7k3.jpg

Oooh....man is depraved, immoral, evil continually. You were saying?.....

Christians jail gays, Muslims throw them from high rooftops. I think gays would prefer Christians. YMMV
bla bla bla bla Fake news crap.....Lived in a country have friends from dozens of mulim countries, none have been thrown from buildings for being gays.

But thousands in the US gets attacked for being gay, and many lost their lives because of that.

I remember reading a PEW study several years ago that said 40% of sunni muslims think Shia arent real muslims.
There are a lot of Catholics who think Protestants are real Christians.

It really wasn't necessary to start a topic to tell us ISIS hates gays as much as you guys do.

We already knew that.

It really wasn't necessary to start a topic to tell us ISIS hates gays as much as you guys do.

We already knew that.

Well, if a backwards country stuck in the 13th century hates gays then it's not that bad if you hate gay a little less.

Forum List

Back