Gays Should STOP Defending Islam

What is it the Christian bible says about homoseuxals...

If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them. (Leviticus 20:13)

If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them. (Leviticus 20:13)
Actually that's the Old Testament.

Yeah, they don't know.

I know that the Old Testament is part of the Christian Bible, clearly you do know that.
---------------------------- Jesus came and did away with the Old Testament rules and laws . Most all of todays Christian Churches use the New Testament GGator .

I remember always celebrating tu bishvat in my grandmothers baptist church :cuckoo:

Wow! This thread really took off. I don't have time to wade through ten plus pages of replies right now, but I expect it contains the usual left wing LGBT insults and apologetics. BTW, Emily. I didn't mention anything about Muslims in my thread. I mentioned Islam. Islam is the problem. It is violently opposed to everything our country was founded on. It is evil incarnate.

Wow! This thread really took off. I don't have time to wade through ten plus pages of replies right now, but I expect it contains the usual left wing LGBT insults and apologetics. BTW, Emily. I didn't mention anything about Muslims in my thread. I mentioned Islam. Islam is the problem. It is violently opposed to everything our country was founded on. It is evil incarnate.
You cannot say that enough.

Yeah, they don't know.

I know that the Old Testament is part of the Christian Bible, clearly you do know that.
---------------------------- Jesus came and did away with the Old Testament rules and laws . Most all of todays Christian Churches use the New Testament GGator .

Jesus would disagree with you...“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

Yeah, they don't know.

Jesus would disagree with you...“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

Get behind me, scum. You don't speak for Christ, and I don't need you to tell me what Christ meant.

Yeah, they don't know.

No, we use the OT as well.
But anti-Christian crapheads who say stupid things like "from your Christian bible" are always full of shit.

"Having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people."
2 Tim 3:5

Romans 1:26-32 esv
For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error. And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them up to a debased mind to do what ought not to be done. They were filled with all manner of unrighteousness, evil, covetousness, malice. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, maliciousness. They are gossips, slanderers, haters of God, insolent, haughty, boastful, inventors of evil, disobedient to parents...

2 Corinthians 6:14-18 ESV
Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For what partnership has righteousness with lawlessness? Or what fellowship has light with darkness? What accord has Christ with Belial? Or what portion does a believer share with an unbeliever? What agreement has the temple of God with idols? For we are the temple of the living God; as God said, “I will make my dwelling among them and walk among them, and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. Therefore go out from their midst, and be separate from them, says the Lord, and touch no unclean thing; then I will welcome you, and I will be a father to you, and you shall be sons and daughters to me, says the Lord Almighty.”

So, are the 10 Commandments.

It's exciting that you know that. I'm not sure what the relevance is, but have a cookie.

You can't pick and choose which part of the book to accept. The point is pretty obvious.

It's exciting that you know that. I'm not sure what the relevance is, but have a cookie.

You can't pick and choose which part of the book to accept. The point is pretty obvious.

I don't. And the point isn't obvious, you didn't make a point.

Yeah, they don't know.

Get behind me, scum. You don't speak for Christ, and I don't need you to tell me what Christ meant.

I am not speaking for Christ, I posted his own words, which you clearly didn't recognize. You are just one more dime store Christian whose knowledge of the religion is a mile wide and an inch deep

But you can choose what to act on. Islam does not give you that option. And who do we see acting out?

Yeah, they don't know.

I am not speaking for Christ, I posted his own words, which you clearly didn't recognize. You are just one more dime store Christian whose knowledge of the religion is a mile wide and an inch deep
"Jesus would disagree with you" = speaking for Christ. The quote you provided does not support the statement. I'm sorry you are a moron. You're just one more dime store anti-Christian puke who doesn't have the first clue what the Bible is about..but thinks he's qualified to prate at believers.

Yeah, they don't know.

------------------------------- hey , like i said , New Testament is what is used in Christian Churches for the last 2000 years GGator .

I wonder what an idiot like gator thinks it means to fulfill the law....

Obviously it doesn't mean what he thinks it means.

"But I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not carry out the desire of the flesh. . . . If you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the Law.”

But if you aren't led by the spirit, you're still under the Law.

Yes, but the bible also states hate the sin, not the sinner.
Yeah, except the bigots hate the sinner. They make that very clear.
I don't hate gays, don't approve of their lifestyle, but have never done anything to them.

you're just happy if they're allowed to be discriminated against
They have gay marriage now. What else do they want? I think it was bullshit about the baker, the couple was welcome to buy anything in the store. He just didn't want to cater the wedding. That's taking it to far. If a baker didn't want to cater my wedding, for whatever reason. That's fine, I wouldn't want to give them the business. They went to far.

Yes, but the bible also states hate the sin, not the sinner.
Yeah, except the bigots hate the sinner. They make that very clear.
I don't hate gays, don't approve of their lifestyle, but have never done anything to them.

you're just happy if they're allowed to be discriminated against
They have gay marriage now. What else do they want? I think it was bullshit about the baker, the couple was welcome to buy anything in the store. He just didn't want to cater the wedding. That's taking it to far. If a baker didn't want to cater my wedding, for whatever reason. That's fine, I wouldn't want to give them the business. They went to far.
They want what they've always wanted, which is what I said from the beginning...they want to destroy the church. They want to put people in prison for their faith, they want to close the churches. It's what they've always wanted. And if people will not recant their faith, they want to make it impossible for them to earn a living.

They want the same things that the Nazis wanted.

Forum List

Back