Gays/trans are the New Hate Target for the Republicans

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you think that repub attitude towards gays and abortion is going to gain voters, you have another thing coming, bigot.
Oh my, a hateful pusillanimous punk called me a bigot. Oh my. You big fat poopy pants.
This coming from a bigot who probably thinks Greg Gutfeld is hilarious.
Greg Gutfield is really funny. Why don't you think he's funny?

Republicans always need a group to be scared of and/or protected from.

For a long time it was Russians.
Then it was Arabs
Then it was China and Mexicans.

Now it is gays and trans.
They make an easy target for Republicans. Its easy to hate gays, and take their rights and personal freedoms.

Republicans have made attacking gays their main issue for 2024, with DeSantis leading the anti-gay charge.

It gives the muslims a break.

Oh my, a hateful pusillanimous punk called me a bigot. Oh my. You big fat poopy pants.

Greg Gutfield is really funny. Why don't you think he's funny?
Note you do not deny being a bigot. You're proud of it.
Gutfeld by any measure is not funny. There are actually funny comedians that are good at poking fun at both the left and the right. Gutfeld is just a pseudo-intellectual that knows what his audience (sub humans such as yourself) wants to hear.

Oh bullshit.

You whack jobs look for a target to focus your political hatred on.

Right now it’s gays and trannies.

It used to be “Acorn” which was code for black

also BLM. Same code

Then there’s always immigrants

Moslems

Liberals in general

It varies from month to month and circles back frequently.

It’s cynical and yes… deplorable
The push-back has nothing to do with politics weirdo.
Productive, prosperous, safe, civil, first-world societies have to defend the core principles and moral order that built and pillar them…simple shit. Just act right, fit in and stop worrying.
If you think that repub attitude towards gays and abortion is going to gain voters, you have another thing coming, bigot.
Bigotry is what keeps normalities intact. I love bigots.

Then it was Arabs

They make an easy target for Republicans. Its easy to hate gays, and take their rights and personal freedoms.

Republicans have made attacking gays their main issue for 2024, with DeSantis leading the anti-gay charge.

You're an idiot, we don't hate anyone, but we despise the way they go after children. They did chant last weekend. Were here, we're queer, we are coming from your children. Why do you hate the innocence of a child so much?

Yea, right now republicans are directly all their hate and anger to gays and Hunter Biden. This is exactly what Fox News is telling them to do right now, and they follow whatever Fox tells them to do.

When Fox News tells these people to hate another group or attack another person, they will follow.

Republicans went from hating Russia, to loving Russia, because Trump and Fox told them to. Pretty soon Republicans will love Arabs again, when Trump says it is ok.
What exactly have Republicans done to gays and trans people? Oh and Hunter broke the law he deserves to be in jail.

Then it was Arabs

Republicans have no problem with gays or transgenders who just live their lives and don't engage in unacceptable public behavior that is offensive to all honorable people include honorable gays and transgenders.

Republicans do oppose the schools engaging in tacit grooming via curriculum, tacit grooming in advertising or entertainment, lewd, vulgar, obscene drag queen shows presented to families and children, especially very young children or in public events like parades. Don't you?

P.S. Republicans oppose any of that done by straight and non transgendered people too.

Note you do not deny being a bigot. You're proud of it.
Gutfeld by any measure is not funny. There are actually funny comedians that are good at poking fun at both the left and the right. Gutfeld is just a pseudo-intellectual that knows what his audience (sub humans such as yourself) wants to hear.
Why would I deny something that doesn't apply to me. Disagreeing with someone doesn't mean they're a bigot. You're just weak and ill-equipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back