Gays/trans are the New Hate Target for the Republicans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Republicans always need a group to be scared of and/or protected from.

For a long time it was Russians.
Then it was Arabs
Then it was China and Mexicans.

Now it is gays and trans.
They make an easy target for Republicans. Its easy to hate gays, and take their rights and personal freedoms.

Republicans have made attacking gays their main issue for 2024, with DeSantis leading the anti-gay charge.

Obvious troll is being obvious, again.

Then it was Arabs

They make an easy target for Republicans. Its easy to hate gays, and take their rights and personal freedoms.

Republicans have made attacking gays their main issue for 2024, with DeSantis leading the anti-gay charge.

Of course we oppose fags, pedos, and trannies…

IMG_3672.png

DeSantis is courting the Radical Evangelicals. And he doesn’t realize that that group is weaker than it has been since Reagan was the President.

When Conservative Principles are changed like the seasons the effectiveness of the radical elements becomes less over time.
I thought you said Mexicans are “evangelicals”….I thought you said Mexicans are replacing core American whites?

Children getting mutilated. People losing their jobs and career's because they didn't pretend some guy in a dress was a woman and called him "he." Gay teachers telling children they can be a boy or girl, regardless of their biology.

This are things to be concerned about. And even hate.
Smells like over kill of isolated events.

I thought you said Mexicans are “evangelicals”….I thought you said Mexicans are replacing core American whites?

Honestly I have no idea what you are babbling about. I didn’t remember ever saying anything like that. So I searched and couldn’t find anything that I might have written sarcastically or even when drunk.

I posted here in this thread because I saw the link on Drudge. I thought it was an interesting article and the numbers say it’s true. It’s also one of the normal phases of radicals. When you aren’t getting your goals due to numbers. Smart money says work out compromise and increase your size with coalitions. Dumb folks double down on the radical idealism and start purging from their numbers. Only purity of belief will lead to victory, or something.

Then it was Arabs

You dumbass!

We Americans don't hate the queers and trannies. We just ridicule them for being sickos.

Just like we ridicule you idiot confused inbred Moon Bats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back