Gaza Freedom Flotilla Attacked, 2 killed 50 Injured - Israeli Murder and Piracy

Very interesting analysis for anyone who is genuinely interested in geopolitical implications of the incident.

Flotillas and the Wars of Public Opinion | STRATFOR

Not even close to a neutral view. You can see if from the lines below:

Gunfire ensued when Israeli naval personnel boarded one of the vessels, and a significant number of the passengers and crew on the ship were killed or wounded.

Conveniently left out:
(1) Warnings messages were given to the ship
(2) The passengers on the ship attacked the soldiers with blunt objects and knives!

Maybe you haven't noticed, but the article did not focus at all at describing or investigating what happened, but rather on the far-reaching implications that the incident will have. By the way, the author of the piece was born to Hungarian Holocaust survivors. Nice try at discrediting it. It is a worthy piece to read.

Well, seeing how Israel has its own country and the Palestinians do not, it seems to me that the pro Israel crowd is taken FAR more seriously. Palis are terrorists, jews are not. End of story.

Fail. Pro-Israeli crowd and its asinine positions have no connection to whether Israel is actually a state or not.

And good luck keeping it that way, now that Israel just pissed off its major ally in the region. The turks have wanted a reason to shy away from Israel, and Israel stupidly just gave it to them.

Yeah, Israel is surely done for now that Turkey is pissed off. Its going to really hurt their feelings to find out a bunch of muslims dont like them.

Are you a muslim jew hater Nik, or just a jew hater?

Turkey is a secular state, fuckwit.

As for relations between Turkey and Israel:

They trade more than $2bil of goods annually.
Turkey provides assistance to Israels military.

Think the loss of $2 bil in trading won't hit Israel hard?

When you arent calling people ******* in the race section, youre here spewing filth about jews. Why should anyone in their right mind take a racist like you seriously? Youre a fucking joke.

Terms apply even if you don't have the balls to realize that there ARE ******* in this world just as there ARE racist jews. That you can't be honest about that conveys more about you than it does me even if your weak-ass brain thought crying racist would amount to something.

But hey... feel free to put jews on a pedestal. They ARE the chosen and, you know, it's not racist when you are busy kissing some ethnic ass by rationalizing a racial hierarchy.

:lol:

Shut up "****** guy".

you mad?

make me, pussy.

Stanly Milgram would have LOVED all the "violence is ok as long as israel is doing the killing" assholes on USMB this week.

When you arent calling people ******* in the race section, youre here spewing filth about jews. Why should anyone in their right mind take a racist like you seriously? Youre a fucking joke.

I dunno why anyone would take a racist seriously. What are your views on Palestinians again?

Pot meet kettle.

Stanly Milgram would have LOVED all the "violence is ok as long as israel is doing the killing" assholes on USMB this week.

I dunno why anyone would take a racist seriously. What are your views on Palestinians again?

Pot meet kettle.

Palestinian is not a race you idiot. Hell, given that they dont have a nation, its not even a nationality.

Pot meet kettle.

Palestinian is not a race you idiot. Hell, given that they dont have a nation, its not even a nationality.

Oh, well, that makes it ok then.

Nice non-sequiter there, fuckwit.

Very interesting analysis for anyone who is genuinely interested in geopolitical implications of the incident.

Flotillas and the Wars of Public Opinion | STRATFOR

Not even close to a neutral view. You can see if from the lines below:

Gunfire ensued when Israeli naval personnel boarded one of the vessels, and a significant number of the passengers and crew on the ship were killed or wounded.

Conveniently left out:
(1) Warnings messages were given to the ship
(2) The passengers on the ship attacked the soldiers with blunt objects and knives!

BLUNT OBJECTS AND KNIVES!!!! OH NOESSZZZZ!!! CALL OUT THE NUCLEAR ARSENAL!

:rofl:

ANYONE shocked that our forum jews rationalize cluster bombs via thrown rocks yet?

The funny part that while pointing out such things their selective memory kicks in and they all of a sudden 'forget' that it happened in international waters. And by 'they' I don't mean 'Jews,' but people in general who defend Israel and its actions no matter what.

Pot meet kettle.

Are you seriously retarded or what? The jews and palestinians look exactly the same. If i was in fact a racist, how could i be racist towards one, but not the other?

You are going to need better ammo than this if you want to shut me down.

Pot meet kettle.

YEA!!! THEY DONT COUNT! UNTERMENSCH! UNTERMENSCH!

you silly ironic fucker.

Are you seriously retarded or what? The jews and palestinians look exactly the same. If i was in fact a racist, how could i be racist towards one, but not the other?

oh, so it's JUST A MATTER OF LOOKS, eh?

stop posting. seriously. just stop.

:clap2::clap2:

Trusting soul, aren't you.

Shipping weapons would destroy their credibility and would remove them from the protection of innocent civilian status. They are advised by international law experts to ensure that they are completely legal. Anything else would destroy their mission.

You really do live in some polliannish bubble. Your naivety is astounding.

hey dip stick, if you are going to pretend to be some kind of creative critic by using fancy words, you might want to use your spell checker before you post your destructive criticism

Jews and Palestinians look exactly the same? Wtf?

Are you seriously this fucking stupid?

Shipping weapons would destroy their credibility and would remove them from the protection of innocent civilian status. They are advised by international law experts to ensure that they are completely legal. Anything else would destroy their mission.

You really do live in some polliannish bubble. Your naivety is astounding.

hey dip stick, if you are going to pretend to be some kind of creative critic by using fancy words, you might want to use your spell checker before you post your destructive criticism

Oooo, another spelling Nazi. Like we don't have enough already. So I was in a hurry, big deal. Have anything else that is less then intelligent to add? If that's all you can comment on you need to back to whatever kiddie board it was you came from and leave the adults to post on this one.

You think if i took a random Israeli and put him next to a random Palestinian, you are going to be able to indentify them both without error? Christ youre such a fucking liar.

I find it amusing that these are the things you decide to argue about. You got nothing on the actual event, so you try to side track the debate with nonsense and lies.

You think if i took a random Israeli and put him next to a random Palestinian, you are going to be able to indentify them both without error? Christ youre such a fucking liar.

I find it amusing that these are the things you decide to argue about. You got nothing on the actual event, so you try to side track the debate with nonsense and lies.

Israeli!=Jew.

please.. CALL SOMEONE ELSE A RACIST AGAIN!

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

LIIIEEESSSS!!!!

(yea, he's mad)

No one knows if there are weapons or not unless they get checked! No country in the world would allow ships to enter their territories uninspected. Yet arrogant leftist expect Israel to allow this. Israel was fully within their rights to inspect the ships and fully within their rights to fight back when attacked!

All "Free Gaza" boats are government inspected at the port of departure as requested by the movement to ensure there are no weapons. Israel knows this.

BTW, if Israel requested to inspect the cargo in international waters by unarmed inspectors, the request would probably be honored.

NO country would rely on other countries doing their inspections for them. NO COUNTRY. Nevertheless, after departure the Flortilla could have easily met up with another boat at sea and stocked it with arms, terrorist, missiles, bombs or anything!

Also no country in the WORLD would rely on 3rd parties for inspection.

You make unreasonable demands on Israel and pass them off as reasonable. You call for Israel's destruction and make it like your unbaised. Your a hack and a douche bag.

since my last post last night, this thread seems to have gone the way of most threads on volatile breaking stories on this board --- partisan squabbling rather than meticulous fact gathering, objective commentary and respectful, intelligent debate.

doesn't happen here much. in my quick reread, your posts look to be some of the only ones still containing any useful facts and you don't often fall out of the boat when your dander gets raised.

we don't agree on a whole lot but at least you communicate intelligently and respectfully with me. i appreciate that.

i'm starting to wonder about what tinmore's motivations are myself.

he posts articles that are useful and relevant and then doesn't actually comment on the events, but does get into that fuck you, fuck you back shit that disintegrates these discussions. when i ask him a question in a thread, i'd have to go back and look to see if he has ever answered.

as for what this thread is supposed to be about, this is beginning to look like benny and his thugs got sucker punched by this activist group.

a group of unarmed protesters provokes an armed response for the media effect --- right out of the anti-terrorism response recommendations that came out of the rand corporation in the 80's (one of the authors was brian jenkins, noted "security" consultant)

LIIIEEESSSS!!!!

(yea, he's mad)

In your twisted little world, racism is the same as being unable to identify every ethnicity without error? You realize i can EASILY test every person reading this thread by posting pictures of black people, asians, arabs, etc. from different places around the world, and seeing who can indentify which region they come from correctly?

If im understanding you correctly, anyone that failed this test would be a racist? Is this your position, and are you sure you dont want to rethink your retard logic?

How about we just stick to the topic and avoid your humiliation.

Last edited:

maybe you can tell me why armed israelis are called commandos and armed arabs are called terrorists, even if they're only armed with a stick or rock?

LIIIEEESSSS!!!!

(yea, he's mad)

In your twisted little world, racism is the same as being unable to identify every ethnicity without error? You realize i can EASILY test every person reading this thread by posting pictures of black people, asians, arabs, etc. from different places around the world, and seeing who can indentify which region they come from correctly?

If im understanding you correctly, anyone that failed this test would be a racist? Is this your position, and are you sure you dont want to rethink your retard logic?

How about we just stick to the topic and avoid your humiliation.

I would LOVE to see you make such a thread, lil guy. You might just discover a thing or two about your "they all looks the same" mentality.

but please... tell me more about which of us is being humiliated here.

:clap2:

Forum List

Back