Gaza Freedom Flotilla Attacked, 2 killed 50 Injured - Israeli Murder and Piracy

Here you go.

Most Palestinians Believe Hamas Should Change its Position on Eliminating Israel - World Public Opinion

Maybe you should do some research on your preconceived beliefs, eh?

I saw nothing in that poll about them being happy about the indiscriminate firing of rockets into the Israeli territories. Palestinians are jew hating blood thirsty scum.

With all the racist bullshit about how evil Palestinians are, I wonder why nobody takes you rabidly pro-Israeli folk seriously?

Well, seeing how Israel has its own country and the Palestinians do not, it seems to me that the pro Israel crowd is taken FAR more seriously. Palis are terrorists, jews are not. End of story.

And where exactly does the chocolate come in again?

You are the one obsessed with chocolate, you tell me.

Are you actually this retarded?

You are justifying them keeping chocolate from coming into the ports by saying that they can either blockade weapons or not blockade weapons.

What the fuck does blockading weapons have to do with them blockading chocolate?

Chocolate is very dangerous. Israel is trying to keep the Palestinians from getting too fat. It's for their own good.

Woo Hoo! Good eating for the fish.
you demented swine. it is people like you that make people hate jews.

i hope you rot right here on this world before you get fed to the beast for supper on judgement day.

yiverechecha vyishmerecha you sick, demented twerp

Nobody makes you hate Jews. You hate Jews because you have been taught to hate Jews. You are a racist.

You really do live in some polliannish bubble. Your naivety is astounding.

Umm, no, you are an idiot who doesn't understand basic politics.

They wanted to provoke an incident and appear sympathetic. They obviously wouldn't try to actually smuggle in arms while doing that.

Israel is just stupid enouigh to believe their own hype and went in there with guns drawn. And you fuckwits defend their stupidity.

Israel got played and fucked up. Badly.

In the initial exchange between him and I we were not discussing this "freedom flotilla", we were discussing how arms are smuggled in the normal ways. Maybe you might want to do a little reading before you stick your foot in you mouth, if that's not too difficult for you. Still can't see past your own nose (except in the presence of a mirror) can you.
The protesters played and fucked up except in the court of public opinion which is what they wanted and strove for in the first place. Provocation and reaction, not sure they wanted it to go as far as it did but they will make the most of it's propaganda value as evidenced in your posts.

No, fuckwit, he specifically referenced free gaza boats...that is to say, boats such as the freedom flotilla.

Christ. You can't even understand conversations you are a part of.

My bet is that they voted them in because they agree with Hamas' goal of destroying Israel. If you have evidence that will serve to educate me that my opinion is wrong you are welcome to present it. If you do not, your opinion is of no more worth than mine, which mean that it is total bullshit.

Here you go.

Most Palestinians Believe Hamas Should Change its Position on Eliminating Israel - World Public Opinion

Maybe you should do some research on your preconceived beliefs, eh?

I saw nothing in that poll about them being happy about the indiscriminate firing of rockets into the Israeli territories. Palestinians are jew hating blood thirsty scum.

Little known facts about Hamas:

Hamas stopped all suicide bombing in 2005.

Rocket fire out of Gaza has been reduced to almost none.

Hamas declared a truce with Israel in 2006. Only 24 Israelis were killed that year. Israel responded by killing almost 400 Palestinians.

Hamas has agreed to the 2002 Arab Initiative that Israel would be recognized by all Arab countries on 1967 borders.

With all the racist bullshit about how evil Palestinians are, I wonder why nobody takes you rabidly pro-Israeli folk seriously?

Well, seeing how Israel has its own country and the Palestinians do not, it seems to me that the pro Israel crowd is taken FAR more seriously. Palis are terrorists, jews are not. End of story.

Fail. Pro-Israeli crowd and its asinine positions have no connection to whether Israel is actually a state or not.

And good luck keeping it that way, now that Israel just pissed off its major ally in the region. The turks have wanted a reason to shy away from Israel, and Israel stupidly just gave it to them.

Fail. Pro-Israeli crowd and its asinine positions have no connection to whether Israel is actually a state or not.

And good luck keeping it that way, now that Israel just pissed off its major ally in the region. The turks have wanted a reason to shy away from Israel, and Israel stupidly just gave it to them.

Yeah, Israel is surely done for now that Turkey is pissed off. Its going to really hurt their feelings to find out a bunch of muslims dont like them.

Are you a muslim jew hater Nik, or just a jew hater?

Umm, no, you are an idiot who doesn't understand basic politics.

They wanted to provoke an incident and appear sympathetic. They obviously wouldn't try to actually smuggle in arms while doing that.

Israel is just stupid enouigh to believe their own hype and went in there with guns drawn. And you fuckwits defend their stupidity.

Israel got played and fucked up. Badly.

In the initial exchange between him and I we were not discussing this "freedom flotilla", we were discussing how arms are smuggled in the normal ways. Maybe you might want to do a little reading before you stick your foot in you mouth, if that's not too difficult for you. Still can't see past your own nose (except in the presence of a mirror) can you.
The protesters played and fucked up except in the court of public opinion which is what they wanted and strove for in the first place. Provocation and reaction, not sure they wanted it to go as far as it did but they will make the most of it's propaganda value as evidenced in your posts.

No, fuckwit, he specifically referenced free gaza boats...that is to say, boats such as the freedom flotilla.

Christ. You can't even understand conversations you are a part of.

Not the exchange he and I were having. Christ! Do you always read in what you want?
You must be blond.

Stanly Milgram would have LOVED all the "violence is ok as long as israel is doing the killing" assholes on USMB this week.

Stanly Milgram would have LOVED all the "violence is ok as long as israel is doing the killing" assholes on USMB this week.

When you arent calling people ******* in the race section, youre here spewing filth about jews. Why should anyone in their right mind take a racist like you seriously? Youre a fucking joke.

Last edited:

Yeah, Israel is surely done for now that Turkey is pissed off. Its going to really hurt their feelings to find out a bunch of muslims dont like them.

It will actually hurt Israel since Turkey was Israel's only ally in the region. Only the extent of that hurt remains to be seen.

Referring to Turkey as 'a bunch of Muslims' is beyond ignorant. If you want to be taken seriously in future debates, it behooves you to refrain from making such silly comments.

Very interesting analysis for anyone who is genuinely interested in geopolitical implications of the incident.

Flotillas and the Wars of Public Opinion | STRATFOR

Not even close to a neutral view. You can see if from the lines below:

Gunfire ensued when Israeli naval personnel boarded one of the vessels, and a significant number of the passengers and crew on the ship were killed or wounded.

Conveniently left out:
(1) Warnings messages were given to the ship
(2) The passengers on the ship attacked the soldiers with blunt objects and knives!

It will actually hurt Israel since Turkey was Israel's only ally in the region.
Turkey hasn't been an allie of Israel, since they started to abandon secular society and moved towards Islamic theocracies like the Arab and Persian world.

It will actually hurt Israel since Turkey was Israel's only ally in the region. Only the extent of that hurt remains to be seen.

Referring to Turkey as 'a bunch of Muslims' is beyond ignorant. If you want to be taken seriously in future debates, it behooves you to refrain from making such silly comments.
With allies like this...

When you arent calling people ******* in the race section, youre here spewing filth about jews. Why should anyone in their right mind take a racist like you seriously? Youre a fucking joke.

Terms apply even if you don't have the balls to realize that there ARE ******* in this world just as there ARE racist jews. That you can't be honest about that conveys more about you than it does me even if your weak-ass brain thought crying racist would amount to something.

But hey... feel free to put jews on a pedestal. They ARE the chosen and, you know, it's not racist when you are busy kissing some ethnic ass by rationalizing a racial hierarchy.

:lol:

With allies like this...

...is what America says every time israel insists on acting like ironic zionazis.

Very interesting analysis for anyone who is genuinely interested in geopolitical implications of the incident.

Flotillas and the Wars of Public Opinion | STRATFOR

Not even close to a neutral view. You can see if from the lines below:

Gunfire ensued when Israeli naval personnel boarded one of the vessels, and a significant number of the passengers and crew on the ship were killed or wounded.

Conveniently left out:
(1) Warnings messages were given to the ship
(2) The passengers on the ship attacked the soldiers with blunt objects and knives!

BLUNT OBJECTS AND KNIVES!!!! OH NOESSZZZZ!!! CALL OUT THE NUCLEAR ARSENAL!

:rofl:

ANYONE shocked that our forum jews rationalize cluster bombs via thrown rocks yet?

Terms apply even if you don't have the balls to realize that there ARE ******* in this world just as there ARE racist jews. That you can't be honest about that conveys more about you than it does me even if your weak-ass brain thought crying racist would amount to something.

But hey... feel free to put jews on a pedestal. They ARE the chosen and, you know, it's not racist when you are busy kissing some ethnic ass by rationalizing a racial hierarchy.

:lol:

Shut up "****** guy".

All "Free Gaza" boats are government inspected at the port of departure as requested by the movement to ensure there are no weapons. Israel knows this.

Trusting soul, aren't you.

Shipping weapons would destroy their credibility and would remove them from the protection of innocent civilian status. They are advised by international law experts to ensure that they are completely legal. Anything else would destroy their mission.

Yup. He referred to free Gaza boats.

Read the shit you respond to before you respond, fuckwit.

Forum List

Back