Gee Mittens, whatchya hidin'?

I wonder why that pussy Conservaderpshit is ducking us on rfeleasing HIS tax returns?

What is he trying to hide???

L8unw.gif

veiled threat reported.

Ahahahahahhahahahaha!

I was making fun of your post, you dumb fucking fuck. That gif represents you acting all hardcore and thinking you're the shit, when you're just an old, wrinkly-balled man at a keyboard, pretending to be a warrior for the Right.

Jesus you're fucking stupid.

Anyone of either party who claims the 'right' to look at a candidates tax returns should themselves release their tax returns for the world to see.

Let's see how many people on either side actually are willing to do so.

I'm guessing zero.

You mean besides all the Democratic presidential nominees of the modern era, right?

Jesus Christ, you're worse at this than I initially thought!

Ahahahahahhahahahaha!

I was making fun of your post, you dumb fucking fuck. That gif represents you acting all hardcore and thinking you're the shit, when you're just an old, wrinkly-balled man at a keyboard, pretending to be a warrior for the Right.

Where are your returns, Derpshit?

Let's have 'em. What are you trying to hide? Besides the fact that you're a partisan hack who cannot think for himself.

If you want to delude yourself into thinking that my saying you have no more right to Romney's returns than I have to yours is 'hardcore', then be my guest.

We all know what the gif was meant for. You should be banned for it.

Most of you cons seem to feel there's nothing wrong with what Romney has done to make his money, to shelter his money and to avoid paying all but the most minimal amount of taxes on his money because it's legal. You probably wouldn't see anything wrong with murder if it were legal. What shining beacons of morality and ethics you are.

Most of you cons seem to feel there's nothing wrong with what Romney has done to make his money, to shelter his money and to avoid paying all but the most minimal amount of taxes on his money because it's legal. You probably wouldn't see anything wrong with murder if it were legal. What shining beacons of morality and ethics you are.

not very bright, are you.

I saw your veiled threat post. You might not want to go down that road right now.

Anyone of either party who claims the 'right' to look at a candidates tax returns should themselves release their tax returns for the world to see.

I'm guessing zero.

You mean besides all the Democratic presidential nominees of the modern era, right?

You mean except John Kerry, right?

I saw your veiled threat post. You might not want to go down that road right now.

HA HA HA HA HA. Right? What a fucking idiot. And the idiot thinks that by demanding MY TAX RETURNS that he's somehow proving a point to anyone but the Tea Bag Contingent here. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

veiled threat reported.

Ahahahahahhahahahaha!

Let's have 'em. What are you trying to hide? Besides the fact that you're a partisan hack who cannot think for himself.

If you want to delude yourself into thinking that my saying you have no more right to Romney's returns than I have to yours is 'hardcore', then be my guest.

Obviously we don't all know, since I'm still here and you reported me awhile ago. Man, for someone who claims to be so smart, you're kind of un-that.

There is nothing shady, immoral or wrong in operating within the bounds of established law, no matter how much you libturds wish it were otherwise. Your blatant attempts to convict by innuendo will fly back in your faces, and your calls for 'transparency' will be an anchor around ObaMessiah's neck.

Good job, idiots!!!

I'm guessing zero.

You know, I should know better than to take ANY of you Tea Baggers at your word.

Read this, you fucking idiot:

Mitt Romney Misled About John Kerry's Tax Returns

"John Kerry released two years of taxes," Romney recently told CNBC's Larry Kudlow. "I’ve released one already, put the estimate out for the next year. We’ll have two years of taxes."

It's a convenient rejoinder. But it's also inaccurate. When Kerry ran for president in 2004, he had released 20 years' worth of tax returns. The extent of that disclosure was first reported by Think Progress Tuesday, but even after the site published its report, there were lingering questions. It was impossible to find copies of Kerry's tax returns on the web. And if he released them during the '04 campaign, he did so without much fanfare.

According to several veterans of the Kerry campaign, that's because the senator made it standard practice to release five or six years worth of tax returns during each of his Senate campaigns, meaning that when he launched his 2004 presidential bid, 18 years of tax returns had already been made public. (He then released an additional two years' worth during the campaign.) Those returns were sent to local Massachusetts reporters covering his Senate races, rather than the national press corps. A newspaper archive search confirmed their disclosure.

Ahahahahahhahahahaha!

Obviously we don't all know, since I'm still here and you reported me awhile ago. Man, for someone who claims to be so smart, you're kind of un-that.

where are your returns? I want to see them. Produce them. What are you trying to hide?

where are your returns? I want to see them. Produce them. What are you trying to hide?

L8unw.gif

Conservadick has been a member for 1 month (32 days) and within the next 15 minutes will put up his 2000th post.

Who has that kind of time (if they have a job) ?

Conservadick has been a member for 1 month (32 days) and within the next 15 minutes will put up his 2000th post.

I do. And I have a lovely full-time job. It's amazing that you can THINK you know something, and yet you don't.

Thanks for the message on my wall, Sweetie. I'll come over later and we'll suck'n'fuck all night long if you want.

You WERE trying to tell me you wanted to be in me when you posted on my visitor page, right?

You know, I should know better than to take ANY of you Tea Baggers at your word.

Read this, you fucking idiot:

Mitt Romney Misled About John Kerry's Tax Returns

"John Kerry released two years of taxes," Romney recently told CNBC's Larry Kudlow. "I’ve released one already, put the estimate out for the next year. We’ll have two years of taxes."

It's a convenient rejoinder. But it's also inaccurate. When Kerry ran for president in 2004, he had released 20 years' worth of tax returns. The extent of that disclosure was first reported by Think Progress Tuesday, but even after the site published its report, there were lingering questions. It was impossible to find copies of Kerry's tax returns on the web. And if he released them during the '04 campaign, he did so without much fanfare.

According to several veterans of the Kerry campaign, that's because the senator made it standard practice to release five or six years worth of tax returns during each of his Senate campaigns, meaning that when he launched his 2004 presidential bid, 18 years of tax returns had already been made public. (He then released an additional two years' worth during the campaign.) Those returns were sent to local Massachusetts reporters covering his Senate races, rather than the national press corps. A newspaper archive search confirmed their disclosure.

Fuck off Derp. You had no idea if he had or hadn't until you went looking for it just now, and this is from your link...
A newspaper archive search confirmed their disclosure.

On April 19, 1997, the Boston Globe reported that Kerry had paid nearly $40,000 in federal and state income taxes on an income of $143,795 "according to income tax returns he released yesterday." Most of the senator's reported income came from his $126,920 salary.

One year earlier, the Globe reported that, "Kerry's six-year total income is $724,042; according to his federal tax returns, he earmarked just under seven-10ths of 1 percent for charitable contributions."

On October 29, 1990, the Globe reported that Kerry was badgering his Republican opponent -- real estate developer Jim Rappaport -- "by demanding that Rappaport release five years of federal and state tax returns, as Kerry has done."

But while Kerry was forthcoming when it came to releasing personal tax returns, the same couldn’t be said of his wife. In fact, Teresa Heinz Kerry's unwillingness to provide her personal tax return data during the 2004 campaign became a point of friction on par with Romney's own refusal in 2012. The heiress to the Heinz ketchup fortune would eventually relent, but not fully. She released two pages of her 1040 form, arguing that she had already provided plenty of relevant information through the financial disclosure reports that she and her husband filed as part of the ethics requirements for a U.S. senator.

So it seems that the Heinz family fortune was kept just as hidden as the Romney's.

That's fair enough to me, how about you??

As an aside, notice the bolded portion. That's a real philanthropic fellow you got there, ain't it? 7/10 of 1%?? Really??

There is nothing shady, immoral or wrong in operating within the bounds of established law, no matter how much you libturds wish it were otherwise. Your blatant attempts to convict by innuendo will fly back in your faces, and your calls for 'transparency' will be an anchor around ObaMessiah's neck.

Good job, idiots!!!

Geezus, has it never occurred to any of you that the tax laws that he takes full advantage of didn't come from some sense of what's best for society. They came from a bunch of other sociopathic douchebags who benefit unfairly from them. How hard do you think he'll work to right that wrong?

I do. And I have a lovely full-time job. It's amazing that you can THINK you know something, and yet you don't.

Thanks for the message on my wall, Sweetie. I'll come over later and we'll suck'n'fuck all night long if you want.

You WERE trying to tell me you wanted to be in me when you posted on my visitor page, right?

Uh no, that would been Dante's dog.

Wow....you've got a job that allows that much time at a computer to spout BS all day long ?

Must be nice.

Forum List

Back