Gee Mittens, whatchya hidin'?

You mean except John Kerry, right?

You know, I should know better than to take ANY of you Tea Baggers at your word.

Read this, you fucking idiot:

Mitt Romney Misled About John Kerry's Tax Returns

Fuck off Derp. You had no idea if he had or hadn't until you went looking for it just now, and this is from your link...
A newspaper archive search confirmed their disclosure.

On April 19, 1997, the Boston Globe reported that Kerry had paid nearly $40,000 in federal and state income taxes on an income of $143,795 "according to income tax returns he released yesterday." Most of the senator's reported income came from his $126,920 salary.

One year earlier, the Globe reported that, "Kerry's six-year total income is $724,042; according to his federal tax returns, he earmarked just under seven-10ths of 1 percent for charitable contributions."

On October 29, 1990, the Globe reported that Kerry was badgering his Republican opponent -- real estate developer Jim Rappaport -- "by demanding that Rappaport release five years of federal and state tax returns, as Kerry has done."

But while Kerry was forthcoming when it came to releasing personal tax returns, the same couldn’t be said of his wife. In fact, Teresa Heinz Kerry's unwillingness to provide her personal tax return data during the 2004 campaign became a point of friction on par with Romney's own refusal in 2012. The heiress to the Heinz ketchup fortune would eventually relent, but not fully. She released two pages of her 1040 form, arguing that she had already provided plenty of relevant information through the financial disclosure reports that she and her husband filed as part of the ethics requirements for a U.S. senator.

So it seems that the Heinz family fortune was kept just as hidden as the Romney's.

That's fair enough to me, how about you??

As an aside, notice the bolded portion. That's a real philanthropic fellow you got there, ain't it? 7/10 of 1%?? Really??

Oh, so I have to fuck off since you were the one who made the false claim about John Kerry? Jesus, 8 years later and you fuckfaces are still Swift-Boating him.

Admit it GuyMcFuckface, you lied. You straight-up lied. Just like Romney lied, and that lie will be put on this list:

Daily Kos: ALL of Romney's Lies in One Place! UPDATED YET AGAIN!

LOL@ the liar telling the guy who caught his lie to fuck off.

Conservadick has been a member for 1 month (32 days) and within the next 15 minutes will put up his 2000th post.

Who has that kind of time (if they have a job) ?

I do. And I have a lovely full-time job. It's amazing that you can THINK you know something, and yet you don't.

Thanks for the message on my wall, Sweetie. I'll come over later and we'll suck'n'fuck all night long if you want.

You WERE trying to tell me you wanted to be in me when you posted on my visitor page, right?

Uh no, that would been Dante's dog.

Wow....you've got a job that allows that much time at a computer to spout BS all day long ?

Must be nice.

It's fucking hella nice. And I actually work, all-told, about 65 hours a week. Guess I'm just a hard worker who can multitask and never let his bosses down while continually smacking down the bullshit of Conservative Tea Baggers on this message board.

Fuck. I AM better than you.

Most of you cons seem to feel there's nothing wrong with what Romney has done to make his money, to shelter his money and to avoid paying all but the most minimal amount of taxes on his money because it's legal. You probably wouldn't see anything wrong with murder if it were legal. What shining beacons of morality and ethics you are.

There is nothing shady, immoral or wrong in operating within the bounds of established law, no matter how much you libturds wish it were otherwise. Your blatant attempts to convict by innuendo will fly back in your faces, and your calls for 'transparency' will be an anchor around ObaMessiah's neck.

Good job, idiots!!!

Geezus, has it never occurred to any of you that the tax laws that he takes full advantage of didn't come from some sense of what's best for society. They came from a bunch of other sociopathic douchebags who benefit unfairly from them. How hard do you think he'll work to right that wrong?

You're right, those tax laws came from a Congress that has been dominated by Democrats for 50 fucking years!

Conservadick has been a member for 1 month (32 days) and within the next 15 minutes will put up his 2000th post.

Who has that kind of time (if they have a job) ?

I do. And I have a lovely full-time job. It's amazing that you can THINK you know something, and yet you don't.

Thanks for the message on my wall, Sweetie. I'll come over later and we'll suck'n'fuck all night long if you want.

You WERE trying to tell me you wanted to be in me when you posted on my visitor page, right?

Uh no, that would been Dante's dog.

Wow....you've got a job that allows that much time at a computer to spout BS all day long ?

Must be nice.

No, his job PAYS him to spout off on the computer all day...

There is nothing shady, immoral or wrong in operating within the bounds of established law, no matter how much you libturds wish it were otherwise. Your blatant attempts to convict by innuendo will fly back in your faces, and your calls for 'transparency' will be an anchor around ObaMessiah's neck.

Good job, idiots!!!

Geezus, has it never occurred to any of you that the tax laws that he takes full advantage of didn't come from some sense of what's best for society. They came from a bunch of other sociopathic douchebags who benefit unfairly from them. How hard do you think he'll work to right that wrong?

You're right, those tax laws came from a Congress that has been dominated by Democrats for 50 fucking years!

Well I'm glad you've finally seen the inequity in the system. So Romney's a dick for taking advantage, isn't he.

You know, I should know better than to take ANY of you Tea Baggers at your word.

Read this, you fucking idiot:

Mitt Romney Misled About John Kerry's Tax Returns

Fuck off Derp. You had no idea if he had or hadn't until you went looking for it just now, and this is from your link...
A newspaper archive search confirmed their disclosure.

On April 19, 1997, the Boston Globe reported that Kerry had paid nearly $40,000 in federal and state income taxes on an income of $143,795 "according to income tax returns he released yesterday." Most of the senator's reported income came from his $126,920 salary.

One year earlier, the Globe reported that, "Kerry's six-year total income is $724,042; according to his federal tax returns, he earmarked just under seven-10ths of 1 percent for charitable contributions."

On October 29, 1990, the Globe reported that Kerry was badgering his Republican opponent -- real estate developer Jim Rappaport -- "by demanding that Rappaport release five years of federal and state tax returns, as Kerry has done."

But while Kerry was forthcoming when it came to releasing personal tax returns, the same couldn’t be said of his wife. In fact, Teresa Heinz Kerry's unwillingness to provide her personal tax return data during the 2004 campaign became a point of friction on par with Romney's own refusal in 2012. The heiress to the Heinz ketchup fortune would eventually relent, but not fully. She released two pages of her 1040 form, arguing that she had already provided plenty of relevant information through the financial disclosure reports that she and her husband filed as part of the ethics requirements for a U.S. senator.

So it seems that the Heinz family fortune was kept just as hidden as the Romney's.

That's fair enough to me, how about you??

As an aside, notice the bolded portion. That's a real philanthropic fellow you got there, ain't it? 7/10 of 1%?? Really??

Oh, so I have to fuck off since you were the one who made the false claim about John Kerry? Jesus, 8 years later and you fuckfaces are still Swift-Boating him.

Admit it GuyMcFuckface, you lied. You straight-up lied. Just like Romney lied, and that lie will be put on this list:

Daily Kos: ALL of Romney's Lies in One Place! UPDATED YET AGAIN!

LOL@ the liar telling the guy who caught his lie to fuck off.

Straight up lied?? OK, I repeated something I had heard without fact-checking it, I'm guilty of the same mistake you make on a daily basis. The only difference is I made the mistake inadvertently, while you spend an incredible amount of time manufacturing yours.

Excuse the fuck out of me, Mr. Holier-than-thou Douchenozzle.

What are you rambling on about?

How about just one question .... where's his college transcripts? Why doesn't he show them? According to the left Mittens must surely be hiding something since he hasn't released 12 years of tax returns so logically, so must Obutthead for not releasing his transcripts ... if he didn't have something to hide he'd release them, right? Oh wait, he had them sealed didn't he? And the leftists say "oh but that's ok, he's Obama!" :eusa_hand: Like I said, leftist are a bunch of hypocritical assholes. I hope Mittens makes a statement that he'll release his tax info just as soon as Obutthead release his records.

Oh and btw? It IS Obutthead's economy.

Why won't Romney release his past tax returns? What's he hiding?

Why won't Obama release his college records? What's he hiding?

Obama can go first, he's had 4 years to release them.

Romneys been running for President for over four years, why doesnt he release his tax returns? Obamas been busy running the country.

Well I'm glad you've finally seen the inequity in the system. So Romney's a dick for taking advantage, isn't he.

Each and every one of us 'take advantage' of every loophole and deduction we can to limit our tax liability. You're a bald-faced liar if you claim you don't.

What's the fucking difference?

The only thing the loser lefties can do is insult and demonize Romney. Their leaders have made a collosal glittering mess after spending billions and billions and taxing us to hell. The American people can do better than this.

The only thing the radical right can do is insult and demonize Obama. Their leaders have made a collosal mess spending billions and billions and not getting the revenue to pay for their spending. The America People can do better than them.

Why won't Romney release his past tax returns? What's he hiding?

Romneys been running for President for over four years, why doesnt he release his tax returns? Obamas been busy running the country.

I think you made a typo... Here, let me correct it for you.
Obamas been busy ruining the country.

Straight up lied?? OK, I repeated something I had heard without fact-checking it, I'm guilty of the same mistake you make on a daily basis.

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Bullshit alert! I don't make that mistake on a daily basis, because any thread I start, is like this one, that is backed up by solid facts and statistics. You ConservaDinks are real good at ignoring, distorting and twisting those facts, but you did just lie dude. A repeated lie is still a lie.

The only difference is I made the mistake inadvertently, while you spend an incredible amount of time manufacturing yours.

Links, please.

Excuse the fuck out of me, Mr. Holier-than-thou Douchenozzle.

Dude. I'll forgive your transgression as soon as I hit "Submit Reply." Unlike most here, I don't take this shit that seriously. But you still did REALLY, REALLY fuck up.

Each and every one of us 'take advantage' of every loophole and deduction we can to limit our tax liability. You're a bald-faced liar if you claim you don't.

The difference is hiding money vs finding the rules in the code that allow you to keep the money.

One is decietful and unpatriotic, the other is just having good sense.

The only thing the loser lefties can do is insult and demonize Romney. Their leaders have made a collosal glittering mess after spending billions and billions and taxing us to hell. The American people can do better than this.

The only thing the radical right can do is insult and demonize Obama. Their leaders have made a collosal mess spending billions and billions and not getting the revenue to pay for their spending. The America People can do better than them.

Whether it is Tom DeLay, Newt Gingrich or Abramoff, all conz have one thing in common, they dont care about their fellow human being, they worship rich people who have stolen their wealth, and they are the most hypocritical liars in history.

They are, in short, terrorists

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yw060QwkUE]Wally Herger Town Hall Remarks Redding - YouTube[/ame]

WAKKA WAKKA WAKKA!
images

27 consecutive months of private sector job growth says youre wrong.

The difference is hiding money vs finding the rules in the code that allow you to keep the money.

If the rules allow you to park your money somewhere other than Stateside, how is that 'hiding' it?

I already pay almost twice the rate that Romney does and I would willingly include myself in the expiration of the Bush tax cuts if they'd close the loopholes on these greedy fuckers.

If the rules allow you to park your money somewhere other than Stateside, how is that 'hiding' it?

Lets jump to another line of reasoning here:

He doesnt have to report that money. So any money that is paid to him and in those accounts can come from ANYWHERE.

Now imagine for a second this were Obama we were talking about. And you found out that he had millions of dollars in unreported funds offshore and he could add to it at any time with payments from foriegn companies, countries and organization.

Now ask yourself, how would you feel about that? What would you post then? Would you then post about secrets and transparency? Would you post about the possibility of foriegn influence over the office of the Presidency? Would you scream traitor from the top of your lungs?

And why is it, we cant treat BOTH candidates with the exact same scrutiny?

If the rules allow you to buy a company, take out all the assets, destroy the pension fund, why not do it?

If the rules allow you to move all American jobs to India, why not do it?

Yep, I knew you guys hated America...knew it all along

Forum List

Back