Gee, this isn't at ALL embarrassing

There's been a trial and no. MOST ADULT MATURE males wouldn't 'get it up' for an 89 y/o. That's bullshit.
I didn't read the story, you only posted the excuse. Why was that more important to you than the trial verdict? And I said it would be off the table for most guys, you couldn't see that? AND sometimes "it" doesn't need motivation, you haven't had much experience with guys.

The elderly victim told police that she was watching a movie on television in her bedroom when a male staff member entered her room to give her medication. The woman invited the man to sit on the bed and watch the movie with her. The man, later identified as Merzwski, gave her narcotics and then penetrated the woman with his penis and ejaculated, according to court records.

“[The victim] said that she hadn’t had sex for 8 years and she felt like it hurt because she was essentially a virgin again and that she had never planned on having sex again,” according to the police report.

A week later, a nurse with the state Department of Health conducted a separate investigation and concluded, “based on a preponderance of evidence,” that a staff person at Edgewood had sexual intercourse with the victim. A sexual assault exam conducted five days after the assault indicated that the victim had a vaginal laceration that was “jagged and dark red.”

Two days after the assault, the victim was sent to the mental health unit of St. Luke’s and was kept there for three days. Meanwhile, no one at the hospital was told that Merzwski had already confessed to the police that he’d had sexual intercourse with the victim.

Several days later, the woman was sent back to Edgewood and the room where she had been raped. She was so distraught that she barricaded the door of her apartment with her electric scooter so that staff could not enter, according to court documents. Ultimately, the victim’s daughter moved her to an apartment in the Twin Cities.

Merzwski pleaded guilty in November to third-degree criminal sexual conduct. The woman is seeking punitive damages from Merzwski, Edgewood Vista and two administrators mentioned in the lawsuit.

Woman, 89, raped by caregiver at Hermantown, Minn., senior facility | Star Tribune
That's better.

Last edited:
The elderly victim told police that she was watching a movie on television in her bedroom when a male staff member entered her room to give her medication. The woman invited the man to sit on the bed and watch the movie with her. The man, later identified as Merzwski, gave her narcotics and then penetrated the woman with his penis and ejaculated, according to court records.

“[The victim] said that she hadn’t had sex for 8 years and she felt like it hurt because she was essentially a virgin again and that she had never planned on having sex again,” according to the police report.

A week later, a nurse with the state Department of Health conducted a separate investigation and concluded, “based on a preponderance of evidence,” that a staff person at Edgewood had sexual intercourse with the victim. A sexual assault exam conducted five days after the assault indicated that the victim had a vaginal laceration that was “jagged and dark red.”

Two days after the assault, the victim was sent to the mental health unit of St. Luke’s and was kept there for three days. Meanwhile, no one at the hospital was told that Merzwski had already confessed to the police that he’d had sexual intercourse with the victim.

Several days later, the woman was sent back to Edgewood and the room where she had been raped. She was so distraught that she barricaded the door of her apartment with her electric scooter so that staff could not enter, according to court documents. Ultimately, the victim’s daughter moved her to an apartment in the Twin Cities.

Merzwski pleaded guilty in November to third-degree criminal sexual conduct. The woman is seeking punitive damages from Merzwski, Edgewood Vista and two administrators mentioned in the lawsuit.

Woman, 89, raped by caregiver at Hermantown, Minn., senior facility | Star Tribune

And WTF was the staff thinking at Edgewood when she got back? Damn, that's raw!!!

I would like to see just one male who is now or has ever been 30 tell me he could get it up for an 89 year-old. Because they are so very hot and tempting, am I right?!?

No. I'm not. She was not flirtatious, he did not give in to her incredible allure. He raped her.

You are correct! He should go to prison for life. For rap rand elder abuse.

Nursing home worker: Minnesota rape victim, 89, is a ?flirt? - NY Daily News

A supervisor at a Minnesota nursing home reportedly branded an 89-year-old rape victim a “flirt” who teased her 30-year-old attacker “mercilessly.”

The supervisor defended the rapist, even after he admitted to sex with the elderly woman and was arrested, according to court papers.

“Did she tell you that this was consensual?” the home’s clinical services director Marilyn Moore reportedly told a nurse examiner who inspected the woman. “Did she tell you that she flirts with this boy mercilessly?”

The shocking allegations were reported by the Star Tribune, citing court documents tied to a lawsuit against the Edgewood Vista facility in Hermantown.

The woman was locked in a psychiatric ward for nearly three days after she reported the attack, according to the documents.

I seriously cannot think of a blessed thing to say. I am more stunned by the director's comments than by the rape itself.

Both are equally bizarre.

In a degenerate culture like ours is, 89 or 8 doesn't make a difference. The man had a right to have sex when he wanted and with whom he wanted.

some old people still have a sex drive......the 30 year old has some major issues ....prison will
change those.
the term doughnut pillow springs to mind (no pun intended)

In a degenerate culture like ours is, 89 or 8 doesn't make a difference. The man had a right to have sex when he wanted and with whom he wanted.
dyslexia strikes! I think you meant every other century except the last thirty years of the 20th and the first fourteen of this one...

For some reason they are passing around the info on a Cheerios commercial is that a woman's sexual peak hits at 80. Hell, most I've been married to stop after the first child. I had to use immaculate conception for the rest of the kids.

There's been a trial and no. MOST ADULT MATURE males wouldn't 'get it up' for an 89 y/o. That's bullshit.
I didn't read the story, you only posted the excuse. Why was that more important to you than the trial verdict? And I said it would be off the table for most guys, you couldn't see that? AND sometimes "it" doesn't need motivation, you haven't had much experience with guys.

Oh, you didn't read the story?

[partisan bit completely uncalled for, thus removed]

You're not female, are you? Because a female who hangs with decent men knows that you're not speaking the truth right now. You're talking about sick men. Abnormal men.

I found the trial verdict after I started the thread. I didn't realize this happened last year. The story only just broke a few days ago, and nobody said until about the fourth article I read that there had already been a trial.

Last edited:
Oh, you didn't read the story?

You must be a Republican.

You're not female, are you? Because a female who hangs with decent men knows that you're not speaking the truth right now. You're talking about sick men. Abnormal men.

I found the trial verdict after I started the thread. I didn't realize this happened last year. The story only just broke a few days ago, and nobody said until about the fourth article I read that there had already been a trial.
I responded to what you originally quoted, I don't get your partisan connection. I also said most men wouldn't do it but knowing some guys, consensual opportunities aren't out of the question. I don't get your antagonism.

Rape is a different matter, regardless of age or gender.

Nursing home worker: Minnesota rape victim, 89, is a ?flirt? - NY Daily News

A supervisor at a Minnesota nursing home reportedly branded an 89-year-old rape victim a “flirt” who teased her 30-year-old attacker “mercilessly.”

The supervisor defended the rapist, even after he admitted to sex with the elderly woman and was arrested, according to court papers.

“Did she tell you that this was consensual?” the home’s clinical services director Marilyn Moore reportedly told a nurse examiner who inspected the woman. “Did she tell you that she flirts with this boy mercilessly?”

The shocking allegations were reported by the Star Tribune, citing court documents tied to a lawsuit against the Edgewood Vista facility in Hermantown.

The woman was locked in a psychiatric ward for nearly three days after she reported the attack, according to the documents.
I seriously cannot think of a blessed thing to say. I am more stunned by the director's comments than by the rape itself.

What do you expect when you put the government in charge of taking care of people?

Article mentions the victim's mute, and the during the 'rape kit' the doctor reported the victim as having 'the biggest tear' he'd ever seen. Doesn't sound very consensual to me. As to the 'flirting' I'd think being mute her actions described as flirtatious is simply how she communicates.

If you want to defend the government it works better if you don't lie. The only reference to mute I saw was a link to another story in an entirely different state.

I would like to see just one male who is now or has ever been 30 tell me he could get it up for an 89 year-old. Because they are so very hot and tempting, am I right?!?

No. I'm not. She was not flirtatious, he did not give in to her incredible allure. He raped her.

That would depend on the 89 year old, like anything else. Does this woman look like she is in her 70s?

She is.

o-RAQUEL-WELCH-570.jpg

Flirting is not an invitation to be raped. You know some very sick people.

I hate to point out something that would destroy your brain, but unless there is a law that prohibits a nurse from having sex with a patient it ain't rape just because one person is older than the other one.

Forum List

Back