Gee, this isn't at ALL embarrassing

right! like private institutions have a spotless record....
another failed attempt at bashing the government.

Would a private enterprise been able to dump her in solitary in a state run insane asylum, or would they have had to figure out another way to deal with the mess?

By the way, I am not the type of idiot that argues "But they did it." I leave that position for the Obama idiots.
as a matter of fact they would, not another "state" asylum but a "cheaper" private one would do just as well.
you are the type of idiot who denies you ever use that argument...

Feel free to come up one example of me defending anything by saying someone else does it.

By the way, since a private nursing home would be losing money if they transferred a patient, why would they do that?

Really? You don't have any idea how much damage time does between 75 and 89?

Tell me you could do an 89 year-old. Go on, just say it.
@Quantum Windbag

Again, that depends on the person.

Mae West was 85 when she starred in the movie Sextette, I wasn't even 20 and I would have fucked her in a New York minute.

1978_Sextette_athletes.jpg
then she must be a total knock out

Last edited:
Really? You don't have any idea how much damage time does between 75 and 89?

Tell me you could do an 89 year-old. Go on, just say it.
@Quantum Windbag

Mae West was 85 when she starred in the movie Sextette, I wasn't even 20 and I would have fucked her in a New York minute.

At thirty as well? This idiot was thirty.

His parents must be VERY proud.

Let me put it to you this way, any male that tells you he wouldn't jump at a chance to fuck her at 85 is gay.

Her daughter moved her to her own apartment.

I would have shot the supervisor and the nurse, beat the murder charge by claiming temporary insanity, and sued the owners of the nursing home.

Then again, I hate the government.

Let me put it to you this way, any male that tells you he wouldn't jump at a chance to fuck her at 85 is gay.

QW? That's not normal. It's really, really not.

then she: must be a total knock out to you.

Why are you offended by me telling women that men are all perverts? Are you ashamed of yourself?

No. They are really, really not.

[MENTION=41527]Pogo[/MENTION]
[MENTION=42916]Derideo_Te[/MENTION]
[MENTION=46168]Statistikhengst[/MENTION] [MENTION=20321]rightwinger[/MENTION]

I'll call more as memory supplies names. I'm only 55, and on another note, I'd freak if some thirty year-old indicated an interest.

Last edited:
Would a private enterprise been able to dump her in solitary in a state run insane asylum, or would they have had to figure out another way to deal with the mess?

By the way, I am not the type of idiot that argues "But they did it." I leave that position for the Obama idiots.
as a matter of fact they would, not another "state" asylum but a "cheaper" private one would do just as well.

Feel free to come up one example of me defending anything by saying someone else does it.

By the way, since a private nursing home would be losing money if they transferred a patient, why would they do that?
1. you constantly use the they did it defense on liberals .
2. a private nursing home would transfer a patient in a new york minute when they could charge more for a new and less troublesome patient.

then she: must be a total knock out to you.

Why are you offended by me telling women that men are all perverts? Are you ashamed of yourself?

@Pogo
@Derideo_Te
@Statistikhengst @rightwinger

I'll call more as memory supplies names. I'm only 55, and on another note, I'd freak if some thirty year-old indicated an interest.

Did you freak when Ashton was dating Demi?

@Pogo
@Derideo_Te

They were married. 40 v 26 is a lifetime different than 89 v 30. And this was not a couple, they were not 'dating.' He. Raped. Her.

2. a private nursing home would transfer a patient in a new york minute when they could charge more for a new and less troublesome patient.

1. That is not an example.
  2. I have one word for you, contract.

and as always you'd be wrong, in here prime I would have but not at 85..

@Pogo
@Derideo_Te

They were married. 40 v 26 is a lifetime different than 89 v 30. And this was not a couple, they were not 'dating.' He. Raped. Her.

You are the one that claimed you would freak if a younger man found you attractive, just trying to figure out where you draw the line.

1. That is not an example.
  2. I have one word for you, contract.
yes it is...
contracts are changed and broken all the time...
next!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back