Gee, this isn't at ALL embarrassing

I didnt say it was rape because it was a nurse/patient incident. So why did you reply with that comment? Seems like you are the one that cant read.

Because I have to explain to you why the sky is blue and the sun is yellow. It really isn't your fault, racism rots people's brains.

Way to wander off in another direction. Why did you mention the nurse/patient relation if thats not what I said dummy? I simply said it was rape.
lots of rw posters tend to do that when their ass is being handed to them...
QW retort to follow....

really? some of the best sex I ever had was with a couple radical feminists !

Were they the ones that say that all sex is rape? Is that why you liked it?
there you go again massively generalizing...
the way you talk you must have rotten luck with sex...

I did not generalize, you did. I referred to a subset of radical feminists, and you jumped in assuming that all radical feminists must belong to that sunset. That is your problem, not mine.

I didnt say it was rape because it was a nurse/patient incident. So why did you reply with that comment? Seems like you are the one that cant read.

Because I have to explain to you why the sky is blue and the sun is yellow. It really isn't your fault, racism rots people's brains.
what racism?

The fuckwad is a racist, just ask him. Like all the left wing asshole racists, he is proud of it.

Way to wander off in another direction. Why did you mention the nurse/patient relation if thats not what I said dummy? I simply said it was rape.

Because you responded to my post where I pointed that out, oh he with the brain rotted by racism.

Because you responded to my post where I pointed that out, oh he with the brain rotted by racism.

I cant stand people that have to lie when caught looking stupid. You plainly addressed my comment to Iceweasel about flirting not being rape you retard.

Flirting is not an invitation to be raped. You know some very sick people.

I hate to point out something that would destroy your brain, but unless there is a law that prohibits a nurse from having sex with a patient it ain't rape just because one person is older than the other one.

Where in the hell did you get confused and start talking about patient/care giver laws? How stupid do you look now liar?

Were they the ones that say that all sex is rape? Is that why you liked it?
there you go again massively generalizing...
the way you talk you must have rotten luck with sex...

I did not generalize, you did. I referred to a subset of radical feminists, and you jumped in assuming that all radical feminists must belong to that sunset. That is your problem, not mine.
below is your exact turn of phrase if the not generalizing than nothing is .
you make no mention of a specific "sub set" of feminist by name or inference..
http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...-isn-t-at-all-embarrassing-8.html#post8684253

Forum List

Back