Gee, this isn't at ALL embarrassing

And I cannot for the life of me figure out what kind of a person actually looks at an 89 year-old and says "Sure! I could go there."
That's because men aren't women with penises. If there are no witnesses you'd be surprised at what some guys would do.

Tell me, are you feeling well? Fever, perhaps? Night sweats? Burning in the nether regions?

Flirting is not an invitation to be raped. You know some very sick people.

I hate to point out something that would destroy your brain, but unless there is a law that prohibits a nurse from having sex with a patient it ain't rape just because one person is older than the other one.

Rape is not having sex stupid. Its rape. In case you are not aware there are rules against those care givers having sex with patients. You cant be that dumb and still breath and write at the same time.

Let me put it this way, if you are right no one would ever have sex past 25, If I am people will keep having sex as long as they are alive.

Which one do you think will stand up if we take a survey?

People have sex til they die.

You disgust me.

Just because you have an age hangup does not mean everyone does. Being attracted to an older woman, or man, is no different than being attracted to a person of the same sex. I am willing to let every adult to have sex with any other adult, as long as the sex is consensual. I don't care about their age, their sexual practices, or even their sex, because none of that is my business.

I keep telling people I am probably the most liberal poster on this forum, and people keep scoffing. If they keep pushing it, they eventually find a place where their conservative values run up against my liberal ones, and they end up looking like prudes.

How does it feel?
I would buy that if it were presented in the right context. In this discussion the victim was 89,with dementia, living in a nursing home. The animal who raped her admitted to raping her and admitted to drugging her to make her quiet during his act. This story has nothing to do with consensual sex. This bastard should be nailed to the wall and shot.

Again, that depends on the person.

Mae West was 85 when she starred in the movie Sextette, I wasn't even 20 and I would have fucked her in a New York minute.

1978_Sextette_athletes.jpg

At thirty as well? This idiot was thirty.

His parents must be VERY proud.

Let me put it to you this way, any male that tells you he wouldn't jump at a chance to fuck her at 85 is gay.

Or have plenty of other options. No one but a weird pervert is going to get aroused by an 85 year old woman if he is under 60.

I stand by what I said.
wouldn't be the first you stood by a false assumption and a total over generalization..

Let me put it this way, if you are right no one would ever have sex past 25, If I am people will keep having sex as long as they are alive.

Thats a false assumption like he pointed out. You do have a tendency to do that. There is a reason its called a fetish. Its not normal to want to have sex with someone waaaaaaaaay past their prime child bearing years.

Flirting is not an invitation to be raped. You know some very sick people.

I hate to point out something that would destroy your brain, but unless there is a law that prohibits a nurse from having sex with a patient it ain't rape just because one person is older than the other one.

Rape is not having sex stupid. Its rape. In case you are not aware there are rules against those care givers having sex with patients. You cant be that dumb and still breath and write at the same time.

Apparently, you can't read. that explains a lot.

I didn't say that rape is sex, I said that this is not rape just because it was a nurse/patient relationship.

People have sex til they die.

You disgust me.

Just because you have an age hangup does not mean everyone does. Being attracted to an older woman, or man, is no different than being attracted to a person of the same sex. I am willing to let every adult to have sex with any other adult, as long as the sex is consensual. I don't care about their age, their sexual practices, or even their sex, because none of that is my business.

I keep telling people I am probably the most liberal poster on this forum, and people keep scoffing. If they keep pushing it, they eventually find a place where their conservative values run up against my liberal ones, and they end up looking like prudes.

How does it feel?
I would buy that if it were presented in the right context. In this discussion the victim was 89,with dementia, living in a nursing home. The animal who raped her admitted to raping her and admitted to drugging her to make her quiet during his act. This story has nothing to do with consensual sex. This bastard should be nailed to the wall and shot.

You are conflating a general opinion with the fact that this was a rape. The fact that rape exists does not mean that all sex is rape, unless you are one of those radical feminists that say that crap.

I didn't say that rape is sex, I said that this is not rape just because it was a nurse/patient relationship.

I didnt say it was rape because it was a nurse/patient incident. So why did you reply with that comment? Seems like you are the one that cant read.

I stand by what I said.
wouldn't be the first you stood by a false assumption and a total over generalization..

as always you'd be wrong survey or not ...
nowhere did I say or imply any such thing.

And I cannot for the life of me figure out what kind of a person actually looks at an 89 year-old and says "Sure! I could go there."
That's because men aren't women with penises. If there are no witnesses you'd be surprised at what some guys would do.

Tell me, are you feeling well? Fever, perhaps? Night sweats? Burning in the nether regions?
funny how most guys who say"if nobody was looking".... don't do to well with relationships....

that's a bunch of shit too..

How does it feel?

You are conflating a general opinion with the fact that this was a rape. The fact that rape exists does not mean that all sex is rape, unless you are one of those radical feminists that say that crap.
really? some of the best sex I ever had was with a couple radical feminists !

I didnt say it was rape because it was a nurse/patient incident. So why did you reply with that comment? Seems like you are the one that cant read.

Because I have to explain to you why the sky is blue and the sun is yellow. It really isn't your fault, racism rots people's brains.

Were they the ones that say that all sex is rape? Is that why you liked it?

Were they the ones that say that all sex is rape? Is that why you liked it?
there you go again massively generalizing...
the way you talk you must have rotten luck with sex...

Because I have to explain to you why the sky is blue and the sun is yellow. It really isn't your fault, racism rots people's brains.
what racism?

Way to wander off in another direction. Why did you mention the nurse/patient relation if thats not what I said dummy? I simply said it was rape.

Forum List

Back