Gee, this isn't at ALL embarrassing

rw's have hit a new low with this thread.

OTOH, we already knew that compassion is a liberal trait.

Actually, it is, just like it is normal for a woman to prefer Bill Gates over the starving artists who looks like Brad Pitt.

You are making every effort to change the subject.

I am pointing out that men are perverts.

Or, to put it as my pastor does, there are two types of men in the world:

1. Perverts.
  2. Saved perverts.

Are you saying you would rape? Or just that you would rape an 89 year old mute woman in a nursing home?

then she: must be a total knock out to you.

Why are you offended by me telling women that men are all perverts? Are you ashamed of yourself?

No. They are really, really not.

[MENTION=41527]Pogo[/MENTION]
[MENTION=42916]Derideo_Te[/MENTION]
[MENTION=46168]Statistikhengst[/MENTION] [MENTION=20321]rightwinger[/MENTION]

I'll call more as memory supplies names. I'm only 55, and on another note, I'd freak if some thirty year-old indicated an interest.

You might freak but you are aware of the fact that there are a significant number of men in their 20s and 30s who are exclusively ‘interested’ in women in their 50s.

Last edited:
Why are you offended by me telling women that men are all perverts? Are you ashamed of yourself?

I'll call more as memory supplies names. I'm only 55, and on another note, I'd freak if some thirty year-old indicated an interest.

You might freak but you are aware of the fact that there are a significant number of men in their 20s and 30s who are exclusively ‘interested’ in women in their 50s.
it's mostly for the money that cougars have or mommy issues or both!

Fifties!! Not late eighties ffs.

The director's comments were designed to deflect liability onto the 89yo. That said they very likely have a policy against sexual relationships. That would make it an internal matter, rape, not so much. A tear in someone that old doesn't necessarily mean rape and the outcome of a criminal case may boil down to he said/she said.

^ Amazing

I cease to be amazed by Iceweasel.... The guy is just a garden variety troll.

Replying to post which appears to have disappeared.

You are the one that claimed you would freak if a younger man found you attractive, just trying to figure out where you draw the line.

Ten years. FOR ME, moron. I've seen people happy with a 25 year age difference. This is not that. This is nowhere near. This is "You're younger than all my grandchildren, and that ain't right."

You DO realize he was found guilty? Do you understand the concept and expectations inherent to caregivers? It's not okay. She was vulnerable.

It's not okay.

You are the one that claimed you would freak if a younger man found you attractive, just trying to figure out where you draw the line.

Ten years. FOR ME, moron. I've seen people happy with a 25 year age difference. This is not that. This is nowhere near. This is "You're younger than all my grandchildren, and that ain't right."

You DO realize he was found guilty? Do you understand the concept and expectations inherent to caregivers? It's not okay. She was vulnerable.

It's not okay.

I think the whole case is disgusting in my opinion ... But your comments still leave a question.
If something as simple as gender does not cross the line of what is acceptable ... Especially in regards to what will get a man up or is abnormal ... Then why should age be a determining factor?

You are making every effort to change the subject.

I am pointing out that men are perverts.

Or, to put it as my pastor does, there are two types of men in the world:

1. Perverts.
  2. Saved perverts.

Are you saying you would rape? Or just that you would rape an 89 year old mute woman in a nursing home?

I am saying everyone is a pervert.

I am also saying that, since I have free will, I can choose to act, or not act, on my perversions.

The question now is, do you have free will?

@Pogo
@Derideo_Te
@Statistikhengst @rightwinger

Dayam you can be right, occasionally.

By the way, this is why I never put anyone on ignore, even the most obnoxious idiots.

@Pogo
@Derideo_Te
@Statistikhengst @rightwinger

Fifties!! Not late eighties ffs.

That explains why there are no dating sites for toy boys.

Granny Dating - Casual Dating for Grannies & Toyboys | Granny Date

Toyboy Connection Toyboy Dating For Toyboys & Older Women - Meet A Toyboy

It's not okay.

You do realize that I have never defended him, don't you? All I did was respond to your assertion that no one likes older women.

wouldn't be the first you stood by a false assumption and a total over generalization..

Let me put it this way, if you are right no one would ever have sex past 25, If I am people will keep having sex as long as they are alive.

Which one do you think will stand up if we take a survey?

People have sex til they die.

You disgust me.

Just because you have an age hangup does not mean everyone does. Being attracted to an older woman, or man, is no different than being attracted to a person of the same sex. I am willing to let every adult to have sex with any other adult, as long as the sex is consensual. I don't care about their age, their sexual practices, or even their sex, because none of that is my business.

I keep telling people I am probably the most liberal poster on this forum, and people keep scoffing. If they keep pushing it, they eventually find a place where their conservative values run up against my liberal ones, and they end up looking like prudes.

How does it feel?

Forum List

Back