Gee, this isn't at ALL embarrassing

I would like to see just one male who is now or has ever been 30 tell me he could get it up for an 89 year-old. Because they are so very hot and tempting, am I right?!?

No. I'm not. She was not flirtatious, he did not give in to her incredible allure. He raped her.
You didn't get my point. His actions and her consent or not are what determine his fate. He should at least be fired and imprisoned if there was no consent. The story isn't detailed enough and there's not been a trial.

As far as your other comment, you must be very naive. There are many guys that would hit anything with a wet hole. An acquaintance (not friend) was maybe 40 and had sex with an almost 80yo and ended up paying her ER bill for a tear. Old folks have frail skin.

Tempting for most guys? No way. But that doesn't automatically mean criminal mischief.

There's been a trial and no. MOST ADULT MATURE males wouldn't 'get it up' for an 89 y/o. That's bullshit.

Most males would get it up for a hole in the wall.

Just saying.

Nursing home worker: Minnesota rape victim, 89, is a ?flirt? - NY Daily News

A supervisor at a Minnesota nursing home reportedly branded an 89-year-old rape victim a “flirt” who teased her 30-year-old attacker “mercilessly.”

The supervisor defended the rapist, even after he admitted to sex with the elderly woman and was arrested, according to court papers.

“Did she tell you that this was consensual?” the home’s clinical services director Marilyn Moore reportedly told a nurse examiner who inspected the woman. “Did she tell you that she flirts with this boy mercilessly?”

The shocking allegations were reported by the Star Tribune, citing court documents tied to a lawsuit against the Edgewood Vista facility in Hermantown.

The woman was locked in a psychiatric ward for nearly three days after she reported the attack, according to the documents.
I seriously cannot think of a blessed thing to say. I am more stunned by the director's comments than by the rape itself.

Both are equally bizarre.

Wrong again, what a surprise.

A supervisor at a Minnesota nursing home reportedly branded an 89-year-old rape victim a “flirt” who teased her 30-year-old attacker “mercilessly.”

The supervisor defended the rapist, even after he admitted to sex with the elderly woman and was arrested, according to court papers.

“Did she tell you that this was consensual?” the home’s clinical services director Marilyn Moore reportedly told a nurse examiner who inspected the woman. “Did she tell you that she flirts with this boy mercilessly?”

The shocking allegations were reported by the Star Tribune, citing court documents tied to a lawsuit against the Edgewood Vista facility in Hermantown.

The woman was locked in a psychiatric ward for nearly three days after she reported the attack, according to the documents.

I seriously cannot think of a blessed thing to say. I am more stunned by the director's comments than by the rape itself.

Yes, they are. And I cannot for the life of me figure out what kind of a person actually looks at an 89 year-old and says "Sure! I could go there."

What do you expect when you put the government in charge of taking care of people?
right! like private institutions have a spotless record....
another failed attempt at bashing the government.

I would like to see just one male who is now or has ever been 30 tell me he could get it up for an 89 year-old. Because they are so very hot and tempting, am I right?!?

No. I'm not. She was not flirtatious, he did not give in to her incredible allure. He raped her.

That would depend on the 89 year old, like anything else. Does this woman look like she is in her 70s?

She is.

o-RAQUEL-WELCH-570.jpg
remove the 1' layer of makeup and the plastic de botox her and she would .
that said, she was very handy during puberty!

Yes, they are. And I cannot for the life of me figure out what kind of a person actually looks at an 89 year-old and says "Sure! I could go there."
another 89 year old?

Really? You don't have any idea how much damage time does between 75 and 89?

Tell me you could do an 89 year-old. Go on, just say it.
[MENTION=23420]Quantum Windbag[/MENTION]

What do you expect when you put the government in charge of taking care of people?

Would a private enterprise been able to dump her in solitary in a state run insane asylum, or would they have had to figure out another way to deal with the mess?

By the way, I am not the type of idiot that argues "But they did it." I leave that position for the Obama idiots.

This 89 year old is in a Nursing Home suffering from dementia, she probably has a leaky bladder too.

then why the fuck did you post it ??? :lmao:

awwwwww……

He must've meant "he said/she's mute."

Those flirtatious 89 y/o's. Who knew.
Mute people can communicate. Use your head for a change.

Its rape.

Would you be making excuses if she were your grandmother?

GAWD.

One wonders. I mean, just this one sentence had me ... it's just so SAD!

She was so distraught that she barricaded the door of her apartment with her electric scooter so that staff could not enter, according to court documents.

Would a private enterprise been able to dump her in solitary in a state run insane asylum, or would they have had to figure out another way to deal with the mess?

By the way, I am not the type of idiot that argues "But they did it." I leave that position for the Obama idiots.
as a matter of fact they would, not another "state" asylum but a "cheaper" private one would do just as well.
you are the type of idiot who denies you ever use that argument...

@Quantum Windbag

Again, that depends on the person.

Mae West was 85 when she starred in the movie Sextette, I wasn't even 20 and I would have fucked her in a New York minute.

1978_Sextette_athletes.jpg

Oh, you didn't read the story?

You must be a Republican.

You're not female, are you? Because a female who hangs with decent men knows that you're not speaking the truth right now. You're talking about sick men. Abnormal men.

I found the trial verdict after I started the thread. I didn't realize this happened last year. The story only just broke a few days ago, and nobody said until about the fourth article I read that there had already been a trial.
I responded to what you originally quoted, I don't get your partisan connection. I also said most men wouldn't do it but knowing some guys, consensual opportunities aren't out of the question. I don't get your antagonism.

Rape is a different matter, regardless of age or gender.

The partisan bit was completely uncalled for, and I apologize.

@Quantum Windbag

Again, that depends on the person.

Mae West was 85 when she starred in the movie Sextette, I wasn't even 20 and I would have fucked her in a New York minute.

1978_Sextette_athletes.jpg

At thirty as well? This idiot was thirty.

His parents must be VERY proud.

Forum List

Back