Gen. Flynn case about to blow up in Dimwinger's faces.

So, you read it but didn't understand it.

So what makes you think this whiny retarded conspiracy theory will go any farther than all the other whiny retarded conspiracy theories that you've fallen for and then breathlessly repeated?

Oh, I see. Your masters spoon fed it to you, so you BELIEVE.

In the grave, Stalin seethes in envy, wishing that he had the legions of Useful Idiots that Trump has.
Feel free to quote my posts of conspiracy theories I have “breathlessly repeated”.

GO!

No.. There were exactly ZERO convictions related to conclusion.

If you're this delusional, what's the point in talking to you?

You're now only useful as a demonstration of how 1/3 of the US now lives in an alternate reality.
Which conviction related to Trump/Russia collusion?

Give us the name, and the specific crime they were convicted of.

GO!

Feel free to quote my posts of conspiracy theories I have “breathlessly repeated”.

GO!

What other boards have you been on? You're too new here to have posted them here. However, given your parrot-like nature, we know you've been repeating them all over for years.

He pled guilty to what?

LYING.....taking money from Turkey to kidnap a cleric living in the U.S. and sending him back to Ankara.
Taking money from Russia.....Being a scumbag.........etc........lol
So, none of the things they were trying to charge him with. Now we see, that his crack lawyer is going after the purgery trap they set for him.

Should be interesting.

And there you have it. He was an existential threat to them and therefore he had to be taken out. McCabe and Strzok under Comey devised a plan and saw to it.

Lee Smith: Deep State Destroyed Flynn to Stop Audit of Its Operations
I don’t think he had the authority to do that.

If he could get Trump to sign the order - not that implausible a proposition - yeah, he might have had the authority to conduct it.

Did you read the article? That was the thinnest soup I've seen in a very, very long time. But, there is a nugget in there you should not miss: "The Plot Against the President: The True Story of How Congressman Devin Nunes Uncovered the Biggest Political Scandal in U.S. History".

That's about the biggest, knee-slapping laugh of the century. The benighted Trump-sycophant, Devin Nunes, "uncovered" something, and someone wrote a book about it. The story-line is, the Deep State, even before Trump got elected, rallied forces and "stood up as one" to thwart poor Mr. Flynn, ambushed him, and shoved him out of the White House. Because... audit. That's the entire story.

Made my day.

Seriously, folks, Breitbart holds you Breitbart-followers in utter contempt, serving up obvious, benighted nonsense every half-ways talented fourth-grader could see through. Have some self-respect, why don't you?

I thought 2016 was a blessing ! God I’m blessed watching democrats go to jail
For the next 10 years is priceless lol
How many Democrats have gone to jail?
A short list..

Anthony Weiner
Chaka Fattah
Corinne Brown
Jesse Jackson JR.
Laura Richardson
William Jefferson
Frank Balance
Jim Traficant
Mel Reynolds
Austin Murphy
Carl C Perkins
Carrol Hubbard
Mary Rose Oakar
Walter Fauntroy
Jim Traficant
Dan Rostenkowski
Joe Colter

......should I continue?

GO!

What other boards have you been on? You're too new here to have posted them here. However, given your parrot-like nature, we know you've been repeating them all over for years.
So, you got caught talking out of your ass.

:banana:

that his crack lawyer is going after the purgery trap they set for him.

This is WHY Trump once stated.....LMAO
347366e6b8a76c01545d78e3f23c09fc.jpg

General Flynn was setup, and charged with a crime he did not commit.
New evidence reveals that Flynn’s 302 form was edited by Lisa Page and Peter Strzok of the FBI. The agents who interviewed Flynn were in full belief that he did not lie to them.
General Flynn should have all charges dropped against him, and be repaid the MILLIONS he had to spend defending himself.
you don’t really expect people to believe that load of crap do you?

New evidence reveals that Flynn’s 302 form was edited by Lisa Page and Peter Strzok of the FBI. The agents who interviewed Flynn were in full belief that he did not lie to them.
General Flynn should have all charges dropped against him, and be repaid the MILLIONS he had to spend defending himself.
i do

People will believe anything. Just look at the whole Mueller investigation.

This is so out of hand it is in another galaxy.

A multifaceted “criminal conspiracy” to destroy former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn was launched by persons across the national security state apparatus to prevent audits of intelligence agencies’ operations, said Lee Smith, author of The Plot Against the President: The True Story of How Congressman Devin Nunes Uncovered the Biggest Political Scandal in U.S. History, in a Friday interview on SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Tonight with host Rebecca Mansour and special guest host Rick Manning.
“General Flynn’s lawyer, Sydney Powell, has done a fantastic job of unearthing a whole bunch of new information which clarifies what we’ve known — what we’ve suspected — for quite a long time, that large parts of the intelligence community targeted General Flynn,” Smith stated.

Smith added, “Sydney Powell has brought forth a whole bunch of important information … about how they tinkered with the FBI’s interviews. They also ambushed General Flynn in the White House for an interview, and we know how that went down. It was James Comey who asked his deputy director Andy McCabe to send agents down there to go after General Flynn.”
Lee Smith: Deep State Destroyed Flynn to Stop Audit of Its Operations

Yes. It is. You believe it. Say hi to Alf and Mork for us. You total and complete dupe.

What is it about the corruption that you think people have wrong?

He pled guilty to what?

LYING.....taking money from Turkey to kidnap a cleric living in the U.S. and sending him back to Ankara.
Taking money from Russia.....Being a scumbag.........etc........lol
So, none of the things they were trying to charge him with. Now we see, that his crack lawyer is going after the purgery trap they set for him.

Should be interesting.
Not only that, guess who contacted General Flynn a few months before his meeting with Papadopoulis ....yep-that's right -- . The mysterious, missing Professor Mifsud.

Barr and Durham are on it.

This is the very latest on this ...

'Mr. Flynn will ask this Court to dismiss the entire prosecution based on the outrageous and un-American conduct of law enforcement officials and the subsequent failure of the prosecution to disclose this evidence.'

Sydney Powell is such an amazing lady! Bravo!:clap: you go girl!

Powell Drops Bombshell Showing How The FBI Trapped Michael Flynn

too bad he pled guilty.

A coerced guilty plea can be thrown out.

Wow

who knew it was so easy to coerce a confession out of a 3 star general? And then they can get him to flip on his buddies too? All with supposedly made up evidence.

you sure you want to paint that picture?

You'd be surprised what the threat of years in prison will make a man do. Being a general doesn’t mean shit

apparently not

glad he’s not commanding troops any longer

This is the very latest on this ...

'Mr. Flynn will ask this Court to dismiss the entire prosecution based on the outrageous and un-American conduct of law enforcement officials and the subsequent failure of the prosecution to disclose this evidence.'

Sydney Powell is such an amazing lady! Bravo!:clap: you go girl!

Powell Drops Bombshell Showing How The FBI Trapped Michael Flynn

too bad he pled guilty.

A coerced guilty plea can be thrown out.

Wow

who knew it was so easy to coerce a confession out of a 3 star general? And then they can get him to flip on his buddies too? All with supposedly made up evidence.

you sure you want to paint that picture?

so wow, ok?

you don't like how the Legal Books have been written through the centuries? no?

lol.....go change them to your liking then....:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back