Gen Mattis commits TREASON

till AFTER 35 million dollars was paid to her crime family foundation. That is a fact.

Nope- 'crime family foundation' is not a fact- just right wingnut hyperbole.

And the fact is that her Department was one of what- 9 departments that signed off on the sale- and there is no record of Clinton's direct involvement at all.

Where are the payoffs to the other 9 department heads?

Or wait- payoffs to their charitable foundations that they don't receive the money for?

If what you claim were true they wouldn't have shut down that part of the foundation. it was purely pay to play, and when she lost, they stopped payin'! A more obvious piece of evidence would be hard to discover!

LOL- ah what passes for 'evidence' in the minds of the Clinton haters.

Of course if that was 'evidence' then of course all of the foreign governments booking events at the Trump Hotel in D.C. would be 'clear evidence' of their collusion with Trump.

If you donate to help the poor and the downtrodden why would you stop donating just because she lost the election? Hmmm? Think for a moment here sweetcheeks....I know it's hard for you but try. Just a little bit.

If you suddenly change your convention booking from one hotel- to one owned by the President- after the President is elected. Think for a moment here sweetcheeks...I know its hard for you but try...just a little bit.

LOL- you Clinton haters.

Calling crap 'evidence' for the last 20 years.

What a fucking retard. A charitable organization AIN'T a fucking hotel dipshit! It is there to help PEOPLE, not provide a resting spot for your head! However, if your charity ain't a real charity, and is indeed only a place to rest your head, for a price, and that rest includes other services, then I agree with you, when the hotelier is no longer able to provide those services, you don't stay there any more. THANKS FOR MAKING MY POINT!

It was a story covered by many US news source but they have disappeared

You can bet the farm that the Russian government officials believe "We don't need the people to find out that we got Uranium from the United States." That would contradict their entire narrative.

Evidently they have a lot in common with our own leftist media, who seems intent on burying the story.
Perhaps a strategy Trump's investigators should look into. Find every story the media has buried and then investigate it in the public arena. For the right price some people may be willing to tell what they know. It would be a waste of time and tax dollars for Mueller to have nothing to investigate. Let's give him something.

Nope- 'crime family foundation' is not a fact- just right wingnut hyperbole.

And the fact is that her Department was one of what- 9 departments that signed off on the sale- and there is no record of Clinton's direct involvement at all.

Where are the payoffs to the other 9 department heads?

Or wait- payoffs to their charitable foundations that they don't receive the money for?

If what you claim were true they wouldn't have shut down that part of the foundation. it was purely pay to play, and when she lost, they stopped payin'! A more obvious piece of evidence would be hard to discover!

Of course if that was 'evidence' then of course all of the foreign governments booking events at the Trump Hotel in D.C. would be 'clear evidence' of their collusion with Trump.

If you donate to help the poor and the downtrodden why would you stop donating just because she lost the election? Hmmm? Think for a moment here sweetcheeks....I know it's hard for you but try. Just a little bit.

If you suddenly change your convention booking from one hotel- to one owned by the President- after the President is elected. Think for a moment here sweetcheeks...I know its hard for you but try...just a little bit.

LOL- you Clinton haters.

What a fucking retard. A charitable organization AIN'T a fucking hotel dipshit! It is there to help PEOPLE, not provide a resting spot for your head! However, if your charity ain't a real charity, and is indeed only a place to rest your head, for a price, and that rest includes other services, then I agree with you, when the hotelier is no longer able to provide those services, you don't stay there any more. THANKS FOR MAKING MY POINT!

a charity that ain't a charity? like the trump foundation?

LOL- you Clinton haters.

If it is indeed a criminal organization like the clinton foundation then yes, absolutely. Lock 'em all up and throw away the key.

LOL- you Clinton haters.

If it is indeed a criminal organization like the clinton foundation then yes, absolutely. Lock 'em all up and throw away the key.

Ah that is such a good Conservative point of view- lock them up, throw away the key- no need to convict anyone of a crime.

Just like the OP claims about treason....

LOL- you Clinton haters.

Ah that is such a good Conservative point of view- lock them up, throw away the key- no need to convict anyone of a crime.

How about for once, instead of merely attacking people, you provide some facts, figures, or evidence to disprove the OP? You're not bringing much to the table here, except the same old insults.

mmmkay?

LOL- you Clinton haters.

Where have you ever heard me say that I was in favor of denying Due Process? Can't? That's because I never said so. Idiot.

LOL- you Clinton haters.

How about for once, instead of merely attacking people, you provide some facts, figures, or evidence to disprove the OP? You're not bringing much to the table here, except the same old insults.

mmmkay?

Well, considering that the OP thinks that anything Trump says means that the military has to obey unquestioningly is wrong. There is a difference between lawful orders, and unlawful orders. You are required to obey the lawful orders, but you are also required to NOT follow them if you know them to be unlawful.

A tweet by Trump isn't policy. If he wants to actually do something, he needs to go through official channels so that the military can do it properly.

Kicking people out of the military because of Trump's tweet ain't the way to do it properly, so there is no reason to say Mattis committed treason.

mmmkay?

Well, considering that the OP thinks that anything Trump says means that the military has to obey unquestioningly is wrong. There is a difference between lawful orders, and unlawful orders. You are required to obey the lawful orders, but you are also required to NOT follow them if you know them to be unlawful.

A tweet by Trump isn't policy. If he wants to actually do something, he needs to go through official channels so that the military can do it properly.

Kicking people out of the military because of Trump's tweet ain't the way to do it properly, so there is no reason to say Mattis committed treason.

The whole Trump tweet was probably a smokescreen to cover the operations going on in the Justice Department right now.

Trump does that a lot, I've been watching. Whenever he says or tweets something outrageous, there's something going on in the background that you're not seeing. Like when a magician distracts you with one hand, you're not paying attention to what's going on in the other.

I swear, the fuckin' guy is a Wizard.

Wow. When you tards buy into a hoax, you REALLY buy into a hoax! :lol:
Is the 146 million dollars the Russians gave the Clinton Foundation for that uranium gift a hoax too?

The parroted hoax is the Russians never bought up all of our uranium deposits. Does it matter that most of that money was given long before she became SoS?

Not a hoax. Russia having controlling interest in a Canadian uranium mining company which mines in the US, is no laughing matter.

And she did receive millions of dollars from the Russians.
NO, she didn't!

Fact-checking Trump’s tweets about Clinton and Russia
We counted six things Trump said that are inaccurate, exaggerated or taken out of context. Let’s break down his claims.

"The Bill & Hillary deal that allowed big Uranium to go to Russia"

Trump significantly distorts the uranium deal in question by calling it "the Bill and Hillary deal."

In 2010, Hillary Clinton, as secretary of state, was one of nine federal agency heads to sign off on Russia’s purchase of a controlling stake in Uranium One, an international mining company headquartered in Canada with operations in several U.S. states. It was part of a regular process for approving international deals involving strategic assets, such as uranium, that could have implications for national security. Uranium One’s U.S. mines produced about 11 percent of the country’s total uranium production in 2014, according to Oilprice.com.

But even with its control of Uranium One, Russia cannot export the material from the United States. Russia was likely more interested in Uranium One’s assets in Kazakhstan, the world’s largest uranium producer.

As PolitiFact and others have detailed, some investors with an interest in making the Uranium One deal go through have a long-time relationship with Bill Clinton and have donated to the Clinton Foundation. But there’s no concrete evidence those relationships or donations helped make the deal go through. Most of the donations occurred before Hillary Clinton could have known she would become secretary of state. And again, the secretary of state was one of nine agency heads that had input into the final decision, which ultimately lay with President Barack Obama.

"Russian speech money to Bill"

In 2010, Renaissance Capital, a Russian investment bank, paid Bill Clinton $500,000 to deliver a speech, according to Hillary Clinton’s 2010 financial disclosure form.

Some critics of the Clintons have suggested this speaking fee might have been an attempt by Renaissance Capital to curry favor with the State Department, which was involved in the Uranium One deal at the time.

But it’s important to keep in mind that Bill Clinton regularly delivers speeches for fees of $500,000 or higher — such as a $750,000 speech in Hong Kong in 2011, paid for by a Swedish communications company, and a $600,000 speech in the Netherlands, also in 2011, paid for by a Dutch finance corporation.

Also, Renaissance Capital regularly invites world leaders to speak at its events, like former British Prime Minister Tony Blair and former U.S. Secretary of State Colin Powell.

You seriously expect me to believe Politifact? I'd believe the Russian Times before I'd buy that.

Want to hear something interesting? Do you know the difference between the free and open western media and Russia's heavily censored media? Do a Google or Bing search for "Uranium One" +"Hillary Clinton". You will get thousands of results showing her dirty dealing in the uranium exchange for money.

Then do another search for +"Uranium One" +"Hillary Clinton" site:RT

The Russia Times website only makes one or two references to it, but doesn't give much detail. Well duhh! Do you seriously think Russia would brag to its people that they're getting uranium from the United States??

Of course they wouldn't. They're going to make sure that's never known in Russia. To let that leak to the Russian people would have a negative effect on their confidence in their government.
politifact, snopes, factcheck, the Atlantic, the Christian Science Monitor etc etc etc etc....

the Russia Today, RT is a government propaganda newspaper.... and a big part of the Russian Election interference....with fake news.

But you go ahead, and put all your hopes and dreams in them! :rolleyes:

If Hillary was paid off to approve the sale,

what were the reasons the other 8 government Divisions gave approval???

Were they all paid off too?

How about Obama who made the decision? Was money paid off to him??

Drumpf is a stupid noob who has no idea of how governement works.

He thinks if he tweets something, that will become law. In a dictatorship that might work, but in a state of law, you have to sign certain papers and go through certain procedures, not just run your mouth.
This White House is setting new records of incompetence. That scene today with Scaramucci fucking this and fucking that and saying Bannon likes to suck his own cock was unprecedented meanwhile Trump watches from afar and does nothing about it. Any president worth his salt would have fired him on the spot. Any mayor, governor etc would have done the same.
This WH is the most revolting, undisciplined one ever..

Is the 146 million dollars the Russians gave the Clinton Foundation for that uranium gift a hoax too?

The parroted hoax is the Russians never bought up all of our uranium deposits. Does it matter that most of that money was given long before she became SoS?

Not a hoax. Russia having controlling interest in a Canadian uranium mining company which mines in the US, is no laughing matter.

NO, she didn't!

Fact-checking Trump’s tweets about Clinton and Russia
We counted six things Trump said that are inaccurate, exaggerated or taken out of context. Let’s break down his claims.

"The Bill & Hillary deal that allowed big Uranium to go to Russia"

Trump significantly distorts the uranium deal in question by calling it "the Bill and Hillary deal."

In 2010, Hillary Clinton, as secretary of state, was one of nine federal agency heads to sign off on Russia’s purchase of a controlling stake in Uranium One, an international mining company headquartered in Canada with operations in several U.S. states. It was part of a regular process for approving international deals involving strategic assets, such as uranium, that could have implications for national security. Uranium One’s U.S. mines produced about 11 percent of the country’s total uranium production in 2014, according to Oilprice.com.

But even with its control of Uranium One, Russia cannot export the material from the United States. Russia was likely more interested in Uranium One’s assets in Kazakhstan, the world’s largest uranium producer.

As PolitiFact and others have detailed, some investors with an interest in making the Uranium One deal go through have a long-time relationship with Bill Clinton and have donated to the Clinton Foundation. But there’s no concrete evidence those relationships or donations helped make the deal go through. Most of the donations occurred before Hillary Clinton could have known she would become secretary of state. And again, the secretary of state was one of nine agency heads that had input into the final decision, which ultimately lay with President Barack Obama.

"Russian speech money to Bill"

In 2010, Renaissance Capital, a Russian investment bank, paid Bill Clinton $500,000 to deliver a speech, according to Hillary Clinton’s 2010 financial disclosure form.

Some critics of the Clintons have suggested this speaking fee might have been an attempt by Renaissance Capital to curry favor with the State Department, which was involved in the Uranium One deal at the time.

But it’s important to keep in mind that Bill Clinton regularly delivers speeches for fees of $500,000 or higher — such as a $750,000 speech in Hong Kong in 2011, paid for by a Swedish communications company, and a $600,000 speech in the Netherlands, also in 2011, paid for by a Dutch finance corporation.

Also, Renaissance Capital regularly invites world leaders to speak at its events, like former British Prime Minister Tony Blair and former U.S. Secretary of State Colin Powell.

You seriously expect me to believe Politifact? I'd believe the Russian Times before I'd buy that.

Want to hear something interesting? Do you know the difference between the free and open western media and Russia's heavily censored media? Do a Google or Bing search for "Uranium One" +"Hillary Clinton". You will get thousands of results showing her dirty dealing in the uranium exchange for money.

Then do another search for +"Uranium One" +"Hillary Clinton" site:RT

The Russia Times website only makes one or two references to it, but doesn't give much detail. Well duhh! Do you seriously think Russia would brag to its people that they're getting uranium from the United States??

Of course they wouldn't. They're going to make sure that's never known in Russia. To let that leak to the Russian people would have a negative effect on their confidence in their government.
politifact, snopes, factcheck, the Atlantic, the Christian Science Monitor etc etc etc etc....

the Russia Today, RT is a government propaganda newspaper.... and a big part of the Russian Election interference....with fake news.

But you go ahead, and put all your hopes and dreams in them! :rolleyes:

what were the reasons the other 8 government Divisions gave approval???

Were they all paid off too?

How about Obama who made the decision? Was money paid off to him??

Quit trying to be a doofus. I'm not basing my observation on what was printed in the Russian Times, rather what was not printed.

Sometimes you can tell a lot more about your enemy by what he doesn't say, than what he does.

Think about it for awhile.

Wow. When you tards buy into a hoax, you REALLY buy into a hoax! :lol:

The Clinton foundation received that money years before she was SecState.

Nor did the Russians "buy up all our uranium deposits", which is what dipshit claimed.

Not one gram of our uranium can be exported to Russia.

You parroting tards got your panties in a wad over a nothing burger.
You are full of shit. There is not a damn thing anyone can do to stop a company from exporting a product to its rightful owner. THE BITCH expedited the transfer from US Mining reserve AND RELEASED IT to RUSSIA> WELL KNOWN FACT so quit lying!!! And the money was transferred after, because the Clinton foundation had a much smaller collusion with Russia before the bitch became the sos. Lie some more, I like laughing at the ignorant jesters.
you are CLUELESS along with wrong on this...please stop peddling the right wing lies!

1) NONE of the Uranium mined can leave the USA...that was part of the deal/the sale.

2) Uranium 1 mines only produces 11% of our yearly production in the USA

the uranium mined by this company is for our use, in the USA only...(we are the number one buyer for uranium in the world)

The Clinton foundation received that money years before she was SecState.

Nor did the Russians "buy up all our uranium deposits", which is what dipshit claimed.

Not one gram of our uranium can be exported to Russia.

You parroting tards got your panties in a wad over a nothing burger.
You are full of shit. There is not a damn thing anyone can do to stop a company from exporting a product to its rightful owner. THE BITCH expedited the transfer from US Mining reserve AND RELEASED IT to RUSSIA> WELL KNOWN FACT so quit lying!!! And the money was transferred after, because the Clinton foundation had a much smaller collusion with Russia before the bitch became the sos. Lie some more, I like laughing at the ignorant jesters.
you are CLUELESS along with wrong on this...please stop peddling the right wing lies!

1) NONE of the Uranium mined can leave the USA...that was part of the deal/the sale.

2) Uranium 1 mines only produces 11% of our yearly production in the USA

the uranium mined by this company is for our use, in the USA only...(we are the number one buyer for uranium in the world)

1) It doesn't have to leave the US to Russia, as it went through Canada. Do you really trust a deal made between Hillary and Russia, or trust that a Canadian mining company wouldn't sell Uranium to Russia? They're as much of a socialist as Hillary is.

2) Russia most likely sells Uranium to Iran, North Korea, or anyone else who has the money. So what did you think Iran was going to do with that $1.8 Billion dollars Obama gave them? The stacks of pretty foreign currency staked up on the pallets, sitting there on the tarmac, waiting to be loaded into the airplane?

That's what I call a deal of a lifetime. 146 million dollars for nothing. Since no uranium was exported, what an artful deal that woman made.

Do you really trust a deal made between Hillary and Russia, or trust that a Canadian mining company wouldn't sell Uranium to Russia?

Hillary simply didn't have the power to make any kind of deal with Russia. The article from the Times you posted explained all that. If they were paying her for influence, it wasn't for the mining rights in the US.

Canada has a large supply of uranium ore, But so does Russia.

But then at the time Russia had been sending us enriched uranium so.

Of course it all a lie. A complete false narrative based on a kernel of truth.

Forum List

Back