Gender identity

It is because you cannot win against the word of God.

We should start this one back up....

If there is a man who commits adultery with another man’s wife, one who commits adultery with his friend’s wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death. (Leviticus 20:10)

We should start this one back up....

If there is a man who commits adultery with another man’s wife, one who commits adultery with his friend’s wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death. (Leviticus 20:10)
I think your in the wrong thread because that has nothing to do with what we were talking about.

Have you ever known anyone personally that has transitioned?

The spouse of a co-worker/friend is going through this right now. I am more than comfortable saying I do not understand it at all. But I am also not comfortable condemning the person as mentally ill.

About 2 years ago my co-worker (who is female) told me her spouse was now non-binary. She asked us to use "they or them" as pronouns. Again, an odd thing but it did not harm me at all so out of respect for our friendship I did. No different than when a co-workers spouse decided she wanted a new first name and choose one. I now call her that new name as well.

A couple months ago I found out the spouse of my co-worker is full transitioning to female and now wishes to use "she and her". And that is what I will do. The spouse is the happiest I have ever known them to be and my co-workers is as well.

I do not understand a bit of it personally, but they are harming nobody and there is no reason to condemn them for it.

Dude doesn’t know about reproductive disabilities, but is trying to convince us that transitioning is not a mental illness. 🤦‍♂️

Neither does the AMA. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :itsok:

I am not trying to convince you of a thing, I am merely giving my take on it.

So everyone has fully functioning reproductive systems?

Link please.

And apparently HIV is considered a reproductive disability under the Americans with disability act.

Last edited:
So everyone has fully functioning reproductive systems?

Link please.

People have reproductive systems that do not function, but it is not a disability, it is a disorder....according to the actual medical community.

This gender thing is white people shit. In the Diné language, there are at least six genders: Asdzáán (woman), Hastiin (male), Náhleeh (feminine-man), Dilbaa (masculine-woman), Nádleeh Asdzaa (lesbian), 'Nádleeh Hastii (gay man).

Forum List

Back