Gender queer first day of work

2014-06-10-otherpic.jpg

Play along!

What the hell? Queer is NOT a gender, it is a BEHAVIOR.

Novasteve, your thread title is a concession that the cultural Marxists are correct that gay is a "gender". Ask if you can change it, I'm sure that wasn't your plan.

Genderqueer is a new word libs made up for peoploe who think they are neither men nor women. They even creates new pronouns for themselves

I never voted on the word.....left out ,,,again...I should become a tranny so I can get some attention...probably will be all bad attention, but it's attention...

That picture of him! Lmfao! This thing is going to winde up slitting it's wrist at some point.

It cannot expect anyone to look at it and not laugh... I doubt even most liberals could hold their laughter back.

It claims it doesn't "conform", maybe with normal society it doesn't...but it is conforming to a bullshit lie it probably learned in one of our "prestigeous" colleges.

It used to mean questioning but that implied homosexuality was a choice so they changed it to queer which is used for genderqueer people

Someone like this will never ever be successful at anything remotely professional. HE screams untrustworthy and indecisive.

Forum List

Back