General Kelly was witness to the condolence call. And others in the room.

So do we believe a whack job left wing Congress critter. Or the President and his staff? As far as the mother goes NOW she's claiming Trump not only insulted her son, his widow BUT now the soldier's father was insulted as well. That's just plain crazy.

"She said the president was 'respectful' during the condolence call, then went after Wilson and added: 'To try to create something from that, that the congresswoman is doing, is frankly appalling and disgusting.'

Kelly's name had already surfaced in the flap over Trump's statements about the ambush in Niger that killed four servicemen Oct. 4 – after he said President Obama 'didn't make calls' and encouraged people to ask Kelly if Obama called him.

Sanders indicated that Kelly would vouch for Trump, after Wilson said several people were also monitoring the president's call, which was put on speakerphone in a limo as Johnson's widow, Myeshia, rode to receive his remains."

Read more: White House says there are NO tapes of condolence call | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Considering the President has lied to us 100s of times since he took office, it is hard to believe anything he says. Why would anyone believe anything that comes out of his mouth?
considering people make up all kinds of shit to throw at trump, why should we believe the next nugget you come up with to lob some hate at him?

always the other guys fault.

Wait, so you position is that we should belive the lies that Trump tells just because other people lie about him?

that is some crazy logic there buddy
wait - so i should believe you - a rabid trump hater - that everything you say he lied about, he did?

that is some crazy....

I do not hate anyone, but no you do not need to believe me, you just need to pay attention. The good thing about Trump is that he is not smart enough to remember he lies so he tends to contradict himself on a regular basis.
the good thing about blind emo-hate is that you don't have to care if said lies are real, you'll just keep lying about his "lies" using his "lies" to justify your own.

I put your numerous errors in red. Your English sucks.

You had Improper use of an ellipsis, spelling error, capitalization error, and wrong word choice in one huge run-on sentence.

Again, your English sucks!

Keep lying to yourself about everything.
Lol if it makes you sleep at night. Yes my English is mediocre.

I didn't know you were such a snowflake :). Your covfefe president is a pathological liar, i can write to you in 4 other languages, If you still didn't get it. Although I'm sure you don't know any other languages, you just don't have the mental capacity nor the intelligence to learn a foreign language.

No, I lived in a country where learning another language was optional so I can understand several languages but would never try to convince someone I was better at it than I am.

I just want to know where you got your degree in psychology and when you had the opportunity to properly diagnose the President as a pathological liar. Didn't the Secret Service have a problem with a foreign born doctor getting so close?

I didn't know one needs a degree in anything to fact-check the lies that Trump has been spewing since he came to existence. Besides why can't accept the mere reality that he lies even now and then?

He lied about Obama Being born overseas, didn't he? Is simple as 1+1=2, he presented no proof means a lie.
He lied about the fact that we are the highest taxed nation, didn't he? You see being open minded, travel the world and speak different languages and meeting people from other developed nation, you would know that they are taxed to their teeth and we are no where taxed higher than them.
He lied about having the most electoral college win since Reagan, didn't he?

Now I can easily post dozens of lies, but I selected 3 of them and i'll give you enough time to spin around and come up with an excuse or a bullshit explanation. Like my English sucks or I have problems with punctuation and so forth. Allez Mr Admira, vamosl!!!

That is not a pathological liar. It means he got it wrong.

You still have not provided information on your training. If you would have had training you would know that is not the sign of a pathological liar. I guess that means you are lying about knowing those languages, plus everything else you posted, according to your definition.

He lies constantly about things even silly ones, and his followers like yourself come up with excuses such as "he just got it wrong" or "He didn't know"....When one gets fact-checked and we find that he is making false claims at Trump's rate.....that makes him a pathological liar. And I gave you three examples and you keep on dodging a straight answer that says yes he lied and we move on.
And if assume that your president is not a liar and he just doesn't know, that's even worse....that means we have a dumb ass leading the leader of the free world.

PS: Honey if you know, Spanish, French, Arabic or Italian be my guest we can chat here with no problem. Just so you can be at peace and make sure that I do in fact read and write them efficiently. I come from a country where being a multilingual isn't that impressive.

You still haven't looked up what a pathological liar is, so I guess the shoe fits.

Please don't call me honey! You might swing that way, but I don't!

Cowanda, Myeshia and La David are African names? Really?
They are names used by African Americans here in America. If you lived here you would know that. But you don't live in America so you are far removed from American culture.
I don't care what color you are, why the fuck would you name your daughter Cowanda?!

Piganda was already taken?
More then likely a person gave the mother of the deceased soldier got that name due to her families history going back to the slave days. It is an interpretation of an African word that means "origin" or original. The name has probably been used in America for longer than your family has been here or there was even a United States.

Are you really trying to tell me cowanda was a popular name in early America?
So i guess you think tangilique was common as well?
How about you point out all the African names off this list and tell us why they're African?

Top Black Girl Names...
Why do you feel threatened by unique names?

Only left wing wankers wouldn't understand.
22552786_10207677356891260_2984207367344132489_n.jpg
22552674_10207677267409023_2717814085011898620_n.jpg
3taFh8u.jpg

No its you who does not understand that Trump is a person WITHOUT DECENCY

These are Trump's people so why should they be trusted? The fact is that getting in a spat with the mother of a dead soldier is a losing proposition. Independents will be alienated. Then you have another mother of a slain soldier who sys she heard nothing from Trump. Then you have the fact that Trump promised to send a $25,000 check which he only did after it became public.

Lie.

Trump sends $25,000 check to fallen soldier's family on same day as ...
www.cnn.com/2017/10/18/politics/donald-trump-personal-check.../index.html

"Earlier this week, Trump falsely claimed that former President Barack Obama didn't call families of fallen service members, later suggesting reporters contact his chief of staff, John Kelly, whose son was killed in Afghanistan, to ask if Obama reached out to him."

^ "Chief of Staff Gen. John Kelly is "disgusted and frustrated" by the way his son's death has become politicized." BY TRUMP!
Obama only celebrated soldiers like berghdal. That was his respect for our troops.

Obama repeatedly showed up on the tarmac of airports when the bodies of dead soldiers were brought home when a lot were dying during the war on terror... Trump goes golfing when 4 die in a time when few are dying.
Link to Trump golfing. As I remember it Obama lied about the deaths of four in bengazi, then went to Vegas to fundraise and golf.

And why don't you also bring up the fact that under Obama, over 2,500 soldiers died in Iraq and Afghanistan in a war started under a previous President? Under Trump, like 45 have been killed in action in 9 months. Pretty hard for Obama to call every single family. Trump couldn't take time out of playing golf to call 4 families.

He never demanded that Obama should have called every service member that had died. Trump was concentrating on explaining that he was trying to write the letters AND call as well. Cripes I'm seeing headlines that say that Trump ACCUSED the other Presidents of failure which is ridiculous. He didn't.

Actually Trump said that the previous Presidents, particularly Obama, didn't make calls.

""The traditional way, if you look at President Obama and other presidents, most of them didn't make calls, a lot of them didn't make calls. I like to call when it's appropriate, when I think I'm able to do it.""

Are a PR rep for Obama or something? WTH? So what?

You should be concerned when the President of the United States lies in a live press conference out of his spite for Obama... and then when called on it, that he just lied, he then blames it on others. That's sad and pathetic. Leaders don't throw others under the bus when they are the one that fucked up.

He made a damn phone call is all. He gave his condolences. Wow. What a TERRIBLE man. :doubt:
It's not what you say, it's how you say it...stop making excuses...:eusa_hand::eusa_hand::eusa_hand:

So the witnesses are guys who have sold their souls to work for the most dishonest president in history?

That's Trump's proof???????
My goodness you still polished Obama's knob after he lied about 4 Americans dying because of his incompetence. Then you voted for the bitch that lied to the families, at their funeral. You have no credibility. Now if Trump disrespected the wife, I will hold that against him, but the way liberals lie about him many times in a day. I doubt it happened.

WTF are you talking about?
You know exactly what I'm talking about. You defended Obama no matter what.

Obama is not the standard, jknowgood, it's the law.

Mueller is closing in.

So the witnesses are guys who have sold their souls to work for the most dishonest president in history?

That's Trump's proof???????
My goodness you still polished Obama's knob after he lied about 4 Americans dying because of his incompetence. Then you voted for the bitch that lied to the families, at their funeral. You have no credibility. Now if Trump disrespected the wife, I will hold that against him, but the way liberals lie about him many times in a day. I doubt it happened.

WTF are you talking about?
will the left ever stop going back to the 70's and 80's to compare what happened in BenGazi? I don't recall Bush taking a vacation when Iraq was about to invade their neighbors in 1991.

Junior was on vacation as reports of the massive Hurricane Katrina hitting New Orleans came in. He had a lot more advanced warning than President Obama did. Bush also remained on vacation for three days after the hurricane hit

What does a natural disaster that the fed dealt with by the book have to do with lying to the american public (covering up) an event that 4 Americans were murdered by terrorist on american soil?

No one lied about it. This why reasonable people here think you're an asshole.
He lied.

So do we believe a whack job left wing Congress critter. Or the President and his staff? As far as the mother goes NOW she's claiming Trump not only insulted her son, his widow BUT now the soldier's father was insulted as well. That's just plain crazy.

"She said the president was 'respectful' during the condolence call, then went after Wilson and added: 'To try to create something from that, that the congresswoman is doing, is frankly appalling and disgusting.'

Kelly's name had already surfaced in the flap over Trump's statements about the ambush in Niger that killed four servicemen Oct. 4 – after he said President Obama 'didn't make calls' and encouraged people to ask Kelly if Obama called him.

Sanders indicated that Kelly would vouch for Trump, after Wilson said several people were also monitoring the president's call, which was put on speakerphone in a limo as Johnson's widow, Myeshia, rode to receive his remains."

Read more: White House says there are NO tapes of condolence call | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Considering the President has lied to us 100s of times since he took office, it is hard to believe anything he says. Why would anyone believe anything that comes out of his mouth?

I would really like to see where President Trump has lied 100s of times since Jan 20,2017.
Do you have an unbiased and accurate listing of "lies" and supporting material to make that contention?
One supposedly LIE that has yet to be corrected by the biased MSM is "Trump anti-immigrant".
FACT is Trump is married to a legal immigrant so why would he be against "legal immigrants"? Millions of people like me have "legal immigrant" relatives or ARE "legal" immigrants and by lumping us as "anti-immigrant" because we are Trump supporters is a LIE.
Just read the below 70,700 search results and see how that simple adjective "Illegal" doesn't appear.
"Trump's Anti-Immigrant Policies", "Trump's anti-immigrant crusader"... and so on. NOT one recognizes the 180 degree distinction!
Trump is married to a "LEGAL" immigrant!
Screen Shot 2017-10-19 at 7.53.21 AM.png

the left wing hate is feeding off of itself
The veteran's family in Monticello this summer who buried their son and loved one said that Trump had not contacted them.

Trump's likes entangle him in his own web of deceit from which he can't escape.

This is the way it is now. Hypersensitivity to everything. Believe and repeat all rumors and innuendo if it can hurt the other side. Attack, attack, attack. Don't let up. Don't give an inch. Destroy. This must be what we want. So, congratulations to us. I'm sure this is all very constructive.
From the left yes.
Do you see any of those behaviors coming from the Right?

Why does our President struggle so much with condolences?
Most people are able to understand the basic concept

Some variation of....I'm sorry for your loss

With Trump, he seems compelled to minimize the loss

Sorry Puerto Rico, but your hurricane was not as bad as Katrina
Your son was killed? Well he knew what he signed up for

Oh, yeah, the right is Clintonville times a thousand. We have seen it in triplicate the last week with the latest Trump scandal.

Polling Data
Poll Date Sample Approve Disapprove Spread
RCP Average 10/5 - 10/17 -- 39.7 55.6 -15.9
Gallup 10/15 - 10/17 1500 A 36 59 -23
Rasmussen Reports 10/15 - 10/17 1500 LV 43 55 -12
Reuters/Ipsos 10/13 - 10/17 1678 A 38 58 -20
Economist/YouGov 10/15 - 10/16 1326 RV 41 54 -13
CNN 10/12 - 10/15 RV 38 57 -19
Emerson 10/12 - 10/14 820 RV 44 50 -6
Quinnipiac 10/5 - 10/10 1482 RV 38 56 -18

The great thing about Trump and his humongous lack of character is that it has completely ensnared his legislative program in Congress and much of his EO hopes.

He is going nowhere, which means the hopes of the Alt and Far Right are dashed by their Orange Boy.

The great thing about Trump and his humongous lack of character is that it has completely ensnared his legislative program in Congress and much of his EO hopes.

He is going nowhere, which means the hopes of the Alt and Far Right are dashed by their Orange Boy.

Trumps biggest problem is that as a leader he lacks followers

As much damage as he would like to do, he does not have the support of the public or Congress to do what he would like
On the global stage, he has been pushed to the rear and is mocked and ignored

Forum List

Back