General McCaffrey Slaps Down Donald Trump

yes...how dare he spread a vicious pack of truths.

:cuckoo:

What pack of truths? About sharia?

no you drug addled loon

about the fact that your unhinged loon of a candidate started a fight with a gold star family and a baby last week.

The baby had it coming. What did that baby ever sacrifice for it's country?
What did the Muslim asshole sacrifice? Did he make his son go to war?
The sacrifice was made when his son was killed in action, but keep attacking him, it's a great reminder to what Trump represents and will continue to make his poll numbers drop until election day.

Fuck this shit. When Khan attacks America piss on him. His son died. Sadly many have defending America. But this sharia loving son of a bitch doesn't get to come out and lecture other Americans on the Constitution while lying his ass off.

no you drug addled loon

about the fact that your unhinged loon of a candidate started a fight with a gold star family and a baby last week.

The baby had it coming. What did that baby ever sacrifice for it's country?
What did the Muslim asshole sacrifice? Did he make his son go to war?
The sacrifice was made when his son was killed in action, but keep attacking him, it's a great reminder to what Trump represents and will continue to make his poll numbers drop until election day.

Fuck this shit. When Khan attacks America piss on him. His son died. Sadly many have defending America. But this sharia loving son of a bitch doesn't get to come out and lecture other Americans on the Constitution while lying his ass off.
Khan did not attack America, he attacked Trump, rightfully so. Yes, he gets to lecture Red Donald on the Constitution, who has shown no understanding of the document at all.

td, Trump is going to lose, and he is his own biggest reason for losing.

Clinton opens a 12 point lead. By the time the first debate rolls around, she will be thirty points ahead and will lay a knockout in the first round.
The general can kiss my ass, and that Dem hack Khan needs to STFU.

no you drug addled loon

I've got so much sharia shit on that old bastard it would make your head spin.
:lmao:

Fuck this gold star family. That boat won't float.
It has already floated and continues to float. Most of the citizens of America think you are out of line and disgusting for attacking the Gold Star father and mother. Traditions and our culture prefers that they be treated with respect and kindness. You can criticize them in a dignified fashion. What scum bags like you do is bring a level of vulgarity and crudeness into the picture which is inexcusable. Guess what? The country will not end the long tradition and culture just because some ignorant Trump cult followers want to trash talk and can't express themselves without wallowing in filth. Not our fault you don't know how to communicate on a dignified level.
Trump didn't handle it well but being a liberal you put style way above substance. Waving his pocket constitution around and claiming someone doesn't know it and saying they made no sacrifice is rude and wrong.

Now we know he had skin in the game and makes a living with Muslim immigration which makes it all the worse. Losing a son in battle doesn't give you asshole rights. There are many many times more that lost offspring fighting those kinds of Muslims who would not agree with his interpretation of the constitution. He seems to know it well enough to line his pockets so your moral indignation is laughable.

I think what worries me most about Trump is having to watch one of the faces on Mt Rushmore be removed to make room for his own likeness and anyone paying attention will know this narcissist has it in him to do just that.
Well they are working on a big likeness of Crazy Horse nearby Mt Rushmore. Maybe they'll do one of Trump and call it Crazy Horse's Ass.

What a mother fucking liar this son of a bitch is. And fuck Khan that sadistic sharia loving mother fucker of a father. His son was a hero. The father doesn't deserve anything but my scorn for embracing and promoting sharia.

Kahn has no love for sharia. Stop shitting up the forum with your constant lies and bullshit.

If Khan loved sharia law why did he come to the nation that guarantees separation of religion and state and freedom of religion?

Seems to me he would have stayed in the middle east where he was than pack up and move so far away from sharia law. He came from a nation that had sharia law. If he liked it so much he wouldn't have left it for the exact opposite society.

Do these people ever think? Does that poster you replied to ever use it's brain?

You need to study Mr. Khan's history. Now as to do I ever use my brain.

Well I've been backing up womens rights in the ME since the mid 1990's. Fought like hell to inform people here about sharia. Blocked McGuinty and others in Ontario from implementing sharia in Canada. Promoted moderate muslims stances where ever I could. Oh tried to get women equal rights in many places in the ME.

And one of my most important fights was to join and help the battle for Zahra Kazehmi. She's one of my heros. She was after her arrest in Iran raped repeatedly, and tortured before her death in Iran.

DO I USE MY BRAIN? Yeah I do. What did you do lately for anyone on the planet? Fuck you shit tank.

Give me your fucking pro muslim resume to make people understand the good from the bad. Or shut the fuck up you little snot.

Zahra_Kazemi_before_arrest.jpg

She was and always still be a hero to me for womens rights in the ME.

Zahra "Ziba" Kazemi-Ahmadabadi (زهرا کاظمی احمدآبادی in Persian) (1948 – July 11, 2003) was an Iranian-Canadian freelance photographer, who according to the medical examiner was raped, tortured and killed by Iranian officials following her arrest in Iran.

Although Iranian authorities insist that her death was accidental and that she died of a stroke while being interrogated, Shahram Azam, a former military staff physician who used his purported knowledge of Kazemi's case for seeking asylum in Canada in 2004, has stated that he examined Kazemi's body and observed that Kazemi showed obvious signs of torture, including a skull fracture, broken nose, signs of rape and severe abdominal bruising.[1]

Her death was the first time an Iranian's death in custody attracted major international attention.[2] Because of her joint citizenship and the circumstances of her death, she has since become an international cause célèbre. In November 2003, Canadian Journalists for Free Expression honoured Kazemi with the Tara Singh Hayer Memorial Award in recognition of her courage in defending the right to free expression

Zahra Kazemi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Enough of that, td. Khan absolutely had the right to out Trump. He had every right to call Trump a phony. And, on top of that, Khan is right. You keep up your fight against sharia. Good on you. But on Trump as president, you are dead wrong.

The general can kiss my ass, and that Dem hack Khan needs to STFU.

no you drug addled loon

It has already floated and continues to float. Most of the citizens of America think you are out of line and disgusting for attacking the Gold Star father and mother. Traditions and our culture prefers that they be treated with respect and kindness. You can criticize them in a dignified fashion. What scum bags like you do is bring a level of vulgarity and crudeness into the picture which is inexcusable. Guess what? The country will not end the long tradition and culture just because some ignorant Trump cult followers want to trash talk and can't express themselves without wallowing in filth. Not our fault you don't know how to communicate on a dignified level.

Look. What's this Gold star family shit? They don't get a pass at all when they enter the political ring. Simple. Stay to the side. Sorry for your loss. But when you go on national media and slag a cadidate I approve of, tell us we're all fucking losers, tell everyone my candidate and I are assholes you think I'm going to live with that shit?

Fuck the little sharia loving bastard. And by the way, he's a special kind of sharia loving bastard. And that little asshole needs to really read the Constitution to realize illegal immigrants are not covered by it.

Enough of that, td. Khan absolutely had the right to out Trump. He had every right to call Trump a phony. And, on top of that, Khan is right. You keep up your fight against sharia. Good on you. But on Trump as president, you are dead wrong.

Khan has every right to put himself on a DNC night and call out Trump. I have no problem. But hell's bells take the heat back. I DO get to call him a four star sharia general now that absolutely was in love with the Pakistani who implemented total sharia in Pakistan. Including beating your wife/wives gently.

Now Jake I haven't even put out half of what I have dug up on the dude. So side with him all you will. But get ready. I have a lot of Pakistani friends up here who actually ran under the days when Pakistan went full tilt sharia. Including laws that included that a woman that was raped needed four male witnesses to her crime or she would be then charged with adultery.

I am well learned in this.

Call out Trump all you want. Problem was his argument was bullshit. The Constitution does not protect non Americans. It was a vulgar side show. And Khan was the headliner.

When you stand on your son's grave and make political fodder of his death I'm sorry but you've tarnished your "Gold Star" status

Oh Boo Hoo Hoo, Donnie said he know's more than the Generals and now he has to prove it. But he can't, he's in Detroit today using a teleprompter and reading words he doesn't have a clue what they mean.

Ah you little girl, this is a man that is a billionaire, broke the racial and religious barriers in Palm Beach an amazing achievement by the way, and has this knack of employing people and caring about his people.

You are the same people who called Dr. Ben Carson. World reknowned surgeon. A MORON. You called this man a moron. I don't care about your opinions but I will push back against lies.

Oh you poor retarded little boy. The man says he's a billionaire but a lot of people sensibly question the truth of that. After all, what billionaire needs to create a fake university to rip people off? He is the same man endorsed by white supremacists and the KKK, a man said to be a Russian puppet. Go ahead and push back even you will see the truth at some point.

His stats are out there on his wealth. A billion here a billion there I don't give a shit. Obviously you are a day shift person. I've been retired really early in live but still being a night hawk I hear "sign up for this" sign up" for that all the time.

Shows you do not understand business whatsoever. Trump didn't found the university. He gave his brand name for them if I'm thinking right. You sell your name. Like the Kardashians and millions of other famous people who sell their brands. He didn't create the university.

But being a person that always handled other people I will fault Trumps people for not bitch slapping the shit out of anyone running this shit down on others. They have to be better at this crap.

I was a phenom manager for my bands and my promo clients. I made sure that no way evah anything could come back to haunt them. But hey there are so many scammers out there. Let's just say I got out before the real garbage rolled in.

Now as to be a Russian puppet or all the other crap you threw in, give it up. It's all newly man made.

You should write comedy. Trump is being sued under RICO that is "Racketeer Influenced and Corruption Act" I don't care how he established Trump University, he put his name on it and now solely because he was negligent, stands to lose hundreds of millions of dollars for it. The man is careless and stupid.

You don't need to comment on yourself to somehow validate what you say. You and Trump are not equal and whatever you did isn't comparable and you should be grateful about that.

What's more serious? Infomercials at two AM to join Trump University along with buying a Stairmaster versus Hillary mother fucking bitch from hell Clinton taking millions of dollars from Victor Pinchuk and other Ukrainian oligarchs to assist as Secretary of State to overthrow the duly elected Ukrainian government so her buddy oligarchs seized power?

Oh you're a lib. The infomercials would distress you more.

Last edited:
Phew! That's the most un american diatribe I've heard in a long time. You people don't have a fucking clue and what's worse if I took the time to explain why, I'd just get spat on like Mr Khan.

no you drug addled loon

And that little asshole needs to really read the Constitution to realize illegal immigrants are not covered by it.
Not sure why you are bringing up illegal immigrants in regards to this issue. The Kahn's are American citiizens, but anyone who would say illegal immigrants are not covered by the constitution is probably too ignorant and uneducated to be pretending to have knowledge on the topic.

When you stand on your son's grave and make political fodder of his death I'm sorry but you've tarnished your "Gold Star" status
You still don't realize how bad you guys have had your asses kicked on this topic.
:dig: Keep digging suckers.

no you drug addled loon

And that little asshole needs to really read the Constitution to realize illegal immigrants are not covered by it.
Not sure why you are bringing up illegal immigrants in regards to this issue. The Kahn's are American citiizens, but anyone who would say illegal immigrants are not covered by the constitution is probably too ignorant and uneducated to be pretending to have knowledge on the topic.

Camp his whole speech was dedicated to the banning of Muslims and others via the Constitution. Based on the lie that Trump was going to ban them all.

You still don't realize how bad you guys have had your asses kicked on this topic.
:dig: Keep digging suckers.

Oh I'm going for it on Khan. He has two associations with some really really bad links that are going to be fun to deal with in the near future. One headliner up here, a Pakistani man I have known for years is about to unleash on Khan. Very well respected. Creds to die for.

What you have with Khan is a Muslim Winnifred and the Winnebago.

Trump didn't handle it well but being a liberal you put style way above substance. Waving his pocket constitution around and claiming someone doesn't know it and saying they made no sacrifice is rude and wrong.
The thing is this is where you lose all credibility "rude and wrong"

It's like Mike Pence saying there is no room for name calling. You cannot back a man who has brought rudeness and wrongheadedness in public life to an all time, new low, and then turn around and complain that you believe somebody else is rude and wrong.

Go ahead and claim life is 'unfair' as Trump does, but but guess what, I knew a trust fund baby who inherited great wealth, and never pretended to hit a triple after being born on third base: Kennedys of Massachusetts. They knew life was unfair, and they sucked it up because after all, they knew thy were born into the Lucky Sperm Club.

And the Kahn family needs to be left lone. You people will not get to swift boat or 'Cindy Sheehan' that family. More people are standing up.

Forum List

Back