Genocidal Islamic fascist Republic targets civilians and holy Jerusalem

Sayaras

Platinum Member
Nov 13, 2023
What if holy sites were hit??
____

IMG-20241001-WA0017.jpg

This doesn't look good.

Iran has always offered a peaceful resolution and so there's still hope! None of the parties involved wanted this to happen.

What could have any of the superpowers have planned?

We can only say for sure that Scott Ritter predicted this would happen.

This doesn't look good.

Iran has always offered a peaceful resolution and so there's still hope! None of the parties involved wanted this to happen.

What could have any of the superpowers have planned?

We can only say for sure that Scott Ritter predicted this would happen.
Iran just unleashed 180 missiles at Israel this afternoon, and you’re bragging how “Iran has always offered a peaceful resolution”?

Do you leftists hear yourself? How about I throw a dozen bricks through your windows, and then ring your doorbell offering a peaceful resolution?

Iran just unleashed 180 missiles at Israel this afternoon, and you’re bragging how “Iran has always offered a peaceful resolution”?
I'm not bragging about what's happening Lisa, but I am saying that there is still hope after Iran is satisfied with enough revenge.
There was doubt that Iran was capable of this when they only intended a few warning hits the last time. Now there are no doubts on their capability.
Do you leftists hear yourself? How about I throw a dozen bricks through your windows, and then ring your doorbell offering a peaceful resolution?
It's not about throwing bricks my friend, it's about the Zionist regime's genocide against the Palestinian people.

Now we all should be asking the question on why Bibi had to do it?

Was it all about Zionist ambitions on a land grab?

Was it intentionally on behalf of America, in the interest of destroying Russia's reclaiming their superpower status?

Do you have a better explanation? Putin's ambitions on conquering the entire world?

I'm not bragging about what's happening Lisa, but I am saying that there is still hope after Iran is satisfied with enough revenge.

So Iran gets to escalate this, and THEN call for a peaceful resolution? And Israel should just accept it?
There was doubt that Iran was capable of this when they only intended a few warning hits the last time. Now there are no doubts on their capability.

It's not about throwing bricks my friend, it's about the Zionist regime's genocide against the Palestinian people.

Sorry…..you lost me with “Zionist Regime.” That’s how the mullahs and other Islamic terrorist refer to Israel. And then the lie about “genocide” again? You are being ruled by your liberal contempt for Jews.
Now we all should be asking the question on why Bibi had to do it?

Was it all about Zionist ambitions on a land grab?

Was it intentionally on behalf of America, in the interest of destroying Russia's reclaiming their superpower status?

Do you have a better explanation? Putin's ambitions on conquering the entire world?

The zionist Israeli's have never wanted peace in the middle east.
They are all about driving all the arabs off the land and establishing a Greater Israel ruled by the jews.
.......................................................................................................................................

So Iran gets to escalate this, and THEN call for a peaceful resolution? And Israel should just accept it?
No, I'm not suggesting that Iran is calling for a peaceful solution. Just that it's still possible.
Sorry…..you lost me with “Zionist Regime.” That’s how the mullahs and other Islamic terrorist refer to Israel. And then the lie about “genocide” again? You are being ruled by your liberal contempt for Jews.
Zionists are distinct from 'all jews',
and that is being charitable of me and many others. Some are antisemites that blame all jews.

The contempt for 'all jews' is yours now Lisa.

Is it possible that you are still not aware of the huge protests in that country against Bibi and his genocide? I don't think so Lisa.

Attachments

• Liberal Source.jpg
    Liberal Source.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 1
The zionist Israeli's have never wanted peace in the middle east.
They are all about driving all the arabs off the land and establishing a Greater Israel ruled by the jews.
.......................................................................................................................................
You shouldn't ignore the fact that the Zionists have done America's bidding. The old bullshit line of Biden trying to hold them back just doesn't work anymore.

Is America still going to hold fast to preventing escalation to a much bigger and wider war?

Is America now ready to risk a nuclear holocaust, to make all holocausts look like kid's play?

You shouldn't ignore the fact that the Zionists have done America's bidding. The old bullshit line of Biden trying to hold them back just doesn't work anymore.

Is America still going to hold fast to preventing escalation to a much bigger and wider war?

Is America now ready to risk a nuclear holocaust, to make all holocausts look like kid's play?
The truth is, they are fighting for their survival. Islam is trying to genocide the Zionist.

No, I'm not suggesting that Iran is calling for a peaceful solution. Just that it's still possible.

Zionists are distinct from 'all jews',
and that is being charitable of me and many others. Some are antisemites that blame all jews.

The contempt for 'all jews' is yours now Lisa.

Is it possible that you are still not aware of the huge protests in that country against Bibi and his genocide? I don't think so Lisa.
There is no genocide. The only people calling it that are driven by an anti-Jew bias. And it really is a despicable lie, closely paralleling the blood libel of the Middle Ages.

Try your antisemitic propaganda on someone who doesn’t know better.

Forum List

Back