Geologists On Global Climate Change

I already know the answer.

So in other words you can not prove CO2 "drives" climate, just like all the AGW cult members.

Not even James Hansen can prove it..
Please feel free to show evidence of the global conspiracy of scientists and governments. And while you're at it, maybe you can prove the other part of the denier fable, you know, the one about how all the climate change scientists are working for the government. I'd love to see the evidence of that.

Please feel free to show how CO2 "drives" climate..

So in other words you can not prove CO2 "drives" climate, just like all the AGW cult members.

Please feel free to show evidence of the global conspiracy of scientists and governments. And while you're at it, maybe you can prove the other part of the denier fable, you know, the one about how all the climate change scientists are working for the government. I'd love to see the evidence of that.

He's going to now tell you that none of us here are climate scientists and that you are full of shit. His evidence?

"I SAID so!"

Actually, I do.
I've had scientists I know, tell me, personally, in the climate field that the data is manipulated.
Can't comment on bogus research, huh?
I'm not a scientist, how would I know bogus research if I saw it?

Are you claiming you have to be a scientist to know bogus research when you see it? That is quite a claim, Liminal! I believe you are 100% wrong!
How would you know it was bogus without a scientist to interpret the data for you?
You don't know any scientists.

The irony of that post is all telling!
There is no one on this forum with enough knowledge or expertise to interpret any kind of scientific data. Just some liars with a lot of opinions.
You speak for yourself.

In this case I speak for you.
I speak for me. You speak for yourself.

You have admitted that you lack knowledge and expertise on the subject. You vehemently express some very strong opinions for someone who is admittedly ignorant of the subject.
A subject on which neither you, nor anyone else on this forum, has ever demonstrated anything but Wikipedia level knowledge.
You are admittedly ignorant, so how the fuck would you know? Please explain your reasoning.

All meaningless data for you because you don't know anything about any kind of science.

There is no one on this forum with enough knowledge or expertise to interpret any kind of scientific data. Just some liars with a lot of opinions.
Yet you're convinced you are right..... How could you be? Did Al Gore explain it all to you?
I'm convinced that the childish conspiracy theories cooked up by the deniers are all obviously laughable horse shit.
And we're convinced of the opposite. The difference is, we have seen the emails that uncovered the conspiracy.
You're convinced of nothing. You can't even be honest about your own opinions.....which aren't even really yours.

You speak for yourself.

You have admitted that you lack knowledge and expertise on the subject. You vehemently express some very strong opinions for someone who is admittedly ignorant of the subject.
A subject on which neither you, nor anyone else on this forum, has ever demonstrated anything but Wikipedia level knowledge.
You are admittedly ignorant, so how the fuck would you know?
I don't have to be a genius to see how smart you are.

Rather, I will let scientists from the American Institute of Physics do that;

The Carbon Dioxide Greenhouse Effect

In the 19th century, scientists realized that gases in the atmosphere cause a "greenhouse effect" which affects the planet's temperature. These scientists were interested chiefly in the possibility that a lower level of carbon dioxide gas might explain the ice ages of the distant past. At the turn of the century, Svante Arrhenius calculated that emissions from human industry might someday bring a global warming. Other scientists dismissed his idea as faulty. In 1938, G.S. Callendar argued that the level of carbon dioxide was climbing and raising global temperature, but most scientists found his arguments implausible. It was almost by chance that a few researchers in the 1950s discovered that global warming truly was possible. In the early 1960s, C.D. Keeling measured the level of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere: it was rising fast. Researchers began to take an interest, struggling to understand how the level of carbon dioxide had changed in the past, and how the level was influenced by chemical and biological forces. They found that the gas plays a crucial role in climate change, so that the rising level could gravely affect our future.

Actually, I do.
I've had scientists I know, tell me, personally, in the climate field that the data is manipulated.
I'm not a scientist, how would I know bogus research if I saw it?

Are you claiming you have to be a scientist to know bogus research when you see it? That is quite a claim, Liminal! I believe you are 100% wrong!
How would you know it was bogus without a scientist to interpret the data for you?
You don't know any scientists.
Uh huh. Third hand accounts of nothing are always so compelling.

The ignorant fool has already admitted that he doesn't know jack shit.

Real scientists don't call people "Deniers"
Hey genius, I'm not a real scientist, and neither are you, and neither is anyone else on this forum.
Once again you prove you are an idiot... You started off with letting us know you dont know crap about science or how your beloved global warming is happening and now you prove your an idiot by simply make false statements about other people whom you haven't a clue about who they are or what they are..

Are all alarmists this stupid? (come to think of it Mantooth and Old Fraud are close to the same way)

Yet you're convinced you are right..... How could you be? Did Al Gore explain it all to you?
I'm convinced that the childish conspiracy theories cooked up by the deniers are all obviously laughable horse shit.
And we're convinced of the opposite. The difference is, we have seen the emails that uncovered the conspiracy.
You're convinced of nothing. You can't even be honest about your own opinions.....which aren't even really yours.

So that would be a NO! You can not prove it..

In the 19th century, scientists realized that gases in the atmosphere cause a "greenhouse effect" which affects the planet's temperature. These scientists were interested chiefly in the possibility that a lower level of carbon dioxide gas might explain the ice ages of the distant past. At the turn of the century, Svante Arrhenius calculated that emissions from human industry might someday bring a global warming. Other scientists dismissed his idea as faulty. In 1938, G.S. Callendar argued that the level of carbon dioxide was climbing and raising global temperature, but most scientists found his arguments implausible. It was almost by chance that a few researchers in the 1950s discovered that global warming truly was possible. In the early 1960s, C.D. Keeling measured the level of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere: it was rising fast. Researchers began to take an interest, struggling to understand how the level of carbon dioxide had changed in the past, and how the level was influenced by chemical and biological forces. They found that the gas plays a crucial role in climate change, so that the rising level could gravely affect our future.

Once again that does not prove CO2 "drives" climate..

This has been debunked already..

You speak for yourself.

IQ=158.

The odds of your IQ being within 50 points of mine are very slim.

Dr. Richard Alley, one of the foremost glaciaologists in the world;

The AGW cult just keeps proving that they have nothing!

1760px-All_palaeotemps.svg.png

So in the grand scheme of things is the Earth warming or Cooling?

Really? By whom and with what evidence? Care to show a link? It would be best that it be to an article in a peer reviewed scientific journal.

IQ=158.

The odds of your IQ being within 50 points of mine are very slim.
So then you have a high IQ but you're still completely full of shit; congratulations.

So where's the evidence of global conspiracy? Haven't seen any yet? Must be because you guys are so full of shit all the time.

Really? By whom and with what evidence? Care to show a link? It would be best that it be to an article in a peer reviewed scientific journal.

That your post does NOT prove that CO2 "[drives" climate?

WOW you are so desperate..

It was debunked before you posted it..

So where's the evidence of global conspiracy? Haven't seen any yet? Must be because you guys are so full of shit all the time.

Of course you haven't seen it as you dismiss anything the AGW cult tells you to dismiss.

Forum List

Back