George Floyd. The Truth Is Out. (Finally)

At least more of the truth. For however long, the news has been making it look like the cops murdered a cooperative black guy they arrested, apparently because they had nothing better to do at the time. Causing many riots and protests. Well last night they finally showed a little more of the story.

They showed a cop on the passenger side back door trying to subdue the soon to be dead Floyd. No doubt Floyd was kicking at him. It showed the hero cop who would end up with his knee on the back of Floyd's neck to subdue him going to open the drivers side back door. What was shown at least showed Floyd putting up a fight.

Now, I would like to see the rest of the video. Which would show Floyd being dragged out of the drivers side back seat and how he ended up at the front of the cop car with the officers knee on the back of his neck. No doubt Floyd was putting up more struggle from the back seat area to the front of the cop car.

Why is the news wrongfully portraying the incident. They also made a big deal about the cop keeping his knee on Floyd's neck even after he stopped moving. But Floyd's condition wasn't caused by the knee on his neck. So why should the cop have moved it. Especially when just before then he was putting up a fight. All this coddling of criminals makes me sick. Least of all the negro ones. The cops don't have an easy job. They are almost like soldiers on the front line. A little excess on their part should be excused. They need to be supported. Not vilified.

He was also sniveling about 'not being able to breathe' while he was in that back seat, too. But, the cops are toast, they will hauled before a commie style tribune court, sentenced for fake crimes in a show trial, and then murdered in prison, as will the three innocents in Georgia, and the 'leadership' in both Parties will fall all over themselves taking credit for it. There will be many more to follow; find all those old Soviet films from the Stalin and Khrushchev eras for what happens to those working class types who run afoul of the Politically Correct Neo-Fascist 'Social Revolution' coming your way.

In post #83, I show a video of him apparently struggling with the cops while he was in the back seat of the cop car. If he was putting up a struggle, he must have been breathing ok.

It is never legal to put pressure on the neck because even if it doesn't prevent breathing, it disrupt the blood flow to the brain.
It is deliberate murder, and is not in the heat of passion, is 1st degree murder.
Struggling was never visible, but there was never even anything to arrest Floyd for, so struggling should be expected, since he was totally innocent and had not committed a crime.
There was no counterfeiting or forgery.
The store admitted they were mistaken.

Read post #83. Also, if he was innocent, why did he put up a fight. Also, as far as I have been able to find out, Floyd did try to spend a counterfeit $20 dollar bill. That is why the cops were called to begin with.
When he was on the ground he was struggling to breathe

That is not "putting up a fight" it is fighting to live

When he was on the ground wasn't where the struggle took place. That was where it ended. And if he was having trouble breathing, how was the cop to know he wasn't just making it up. After all, if Floyd was having trouble breathing, the cop knew it wasn't because of anything he was doing. And after doing what he did to get into that position, why should the cop care. Also, what if the cop believed him. Letting up on him wasn't going to change anything. Then what would have you expected from the cops. To give CPR to somebody as it turns out had coronavirus?

At least more of the truth. For however long, the news has been making it look like the cops murdered a cooperative black guy they arrested, apparently because they had nothing better to do at the time. Causing many riots and protests. Well last night they finally showed a little more of the story.

They showed a cop on the passenger side back door trying to subdue the soon to be dead Floyd. No doubt Floyd was kicking at him. It showed the hero cop who would end up with his knee on the back of Floyd's neck to subdue him going to open the drivers side back door. What was shown at least showed Floyd putting up a fight.

Now, I would like to see the rest of the video. Which would show Floyd being dragged out of the drivers side back seat and how he ended up at the front of the cop car with the officers knee on the back of his neck. No doubt Floyd was putting up more struggle from the back seat area to the front of the cop car.

Why is the news wrongfully portraying the incident. They also made a big deal about the cop keeping his knee on Floyd's neck even after he stopped moving. But Floyd's condition wasn't caused by the knee on his neck. So why should the cop have moved it. Especially when just before then he was putting up a fight. All this coddling of criminals makes me sick. Least of all the negro ones. The cops don't have an easy job. They are almost like soldiers on the front line. A little excess on their part should be excused. They need to be supported. Not vilified.

Well, now you have been proven a liar.

I'm not a liar. Any idiot can see that the knee on his neck couldn't have been crushing his windpipe. Which is the only thing the cop could have been doing to cause him to have problems breathing.

WRONG!
You can prevent breathing by even just twisting the head to the side, and there are a number of bones in the neck, like the hyoid and the thyroid cartilage that can be displaced to block breath.
Further more, it is also well known pressure to the side of the neck will block the carotid, causing asphyxiation.
Everyone looking at the video has agreed it was a carotid pressure hold, designed to make the person pass out.
They fact he deliberately held it for 8 minutes was deliberate murder.

No damage to his neck was reported. And if you aren't crushing somebody's windpipe, you can't be cutting off their breathing. Floyd also had coronavirus. That could have been part of his breathing problem. That if he actually had one. Because at the time, for all the cop knew, he could have been lying. Arrested people often make up shit about rough treatment.
I already explained how a person can die of asphyxia with no damage to the neck

The only thing you explained was a BS hallucination.

The Police officer violated his training..........You don't knee on someone's neck.

End of Story.......he will be convicted of at Manslaughter and/or 3rd degree murder............

Everything else is BS.

Read post #83. Allowed or not, the use of neck restraints is common enough. But now I hear they are now outlawing them. So now I guess cops have to blow kisses at a suspect until they submit.

When you fight with the cops, expect rough treatment. That is something the rioters and protesters should keep in mind. The only thing that matters is that the cop didn't kill Floyd. I saw the cops knee on Floyd's neck. It wasn't cutting off his windpipe. So when he said, "I can't Breathe!, it wasn't because of what the cop was doing.
If you were unable to expand your lungs in order to be able to fill them with air due to being pinned down by the crushing weight of several people you wouldn't consider that as being unable to breath?

I looked at the video a number of times. The one cop had a knee on both Floyd's neck and back. So it wasn't two cops compressing Floyd's chest. Just one. With that being the case, there shouldn't have been enough pressure on his chest to keep him from breathing.
You’re no expert; you’re just a fucking idiot.

I am no expert------but I know enough to KNOW that
if the man had died of a weight on his back that restricted expansion of his lungs-----that fact would be demonstrable on autopsy
it was,,,

By somebody who was paid to come to that conclusion.

those cops killed the guy, they should receive the maximum punishment required by law. But the guy was no hero, he had a rap sheet a mile long and had done several prison sentences for drugs and other crimes. Making him some kind of saint is just plain stupid.

Are you taking asshole lessons from some of the other people around here? First of all, the cops didn't kill him. He wasn't strangled. And he was having trouble breathing obviously because he was having a heart attack. Did you see the cops use a defibrillator on him to mess up the rhythm of his heart? So he wasn't killed. Also, only if you kill a regular person should you receive the maximum punishment. The maximum punishment for killing a drugged up black criminal who was resisting confinement should be being given a medal.

I think the proper punishment since he didn't adhere to procedures is being fired.
Really? Can you kill someone while doing your doing and the worse thing to happen to you is you get fired?

Police deal with street thugs every day. George was loser piece of shit that was going to get wasted by someone sooner or later. The druggie sonofabitch raped and beat up elderly women for goodness sake.

The policeman had no intention of killing George. Shit happens. George never would have been put into that situation had he not set out to commit a crime that day. The policeman should have only been fired for not adhering to procedures.

If you are concerned about Black street thugs dying then I suggest you take your concerns to a Democrat controlled big city shithole. Every night Blacks are murdering other Blacks. Last Sunday 17 of them were murdered in Chicago alone.

I heard that during an armed home invasion that Floyd took part in, a woman was beaten. I tried to fond something on the internet about her being raped too. But I couldn't find anything. Where did you find such information. If it actually exists.

His rap sheet has been posted in this thread. His list of crimes is a mile long. A real thug.

Again, by your logic, no police officer should be able to stop a single criminal, because according to you, they can't do anything until proven guilty, right?

So I guess we should just disband the police, and let anarchy rule.
The police arrest suspects. They don't decide if the person is guilty.

Agreed. No one suggested otherwise.

My issues is two fold. You are saying the police officer is guilty. Do you believe innocent until proven guilty or not?

Second, I have an issue with how Floyd is being portrayed as completely innocent in this regard, like he's a martyr. Floyd was not Mother Teresa. Floyd was a life long criminal, dead beat dad, and that is based on convictions in court and statements by his own kids. So he was proven guilty many times.

Because the throat is where the air flow is and if it was being constricted then air flow would be constricted and he wouldn't be able to breath. He said he couldn't breath but that was not why he died.
The knee was on the right side carotid artery, not the throat. He died because he had pre-existing blood flow issues.
Look at this video, specifically at the 5:20 mark and following. Floyd dropped to the ground without being pushed or struck.

Could this have been the beginning of a medical issue? Was he misoriented due to the fentanyl and stumbled down?

You're the one bitching about a drugged up negro criminal dying while reasonably being restrained by police. If anybody around here is an idiot, it's you.
Reasonably restrained? He was fucking murdered, you unbelievably stupid piece of shit. Go crawl back into the asshole that gave birth to you, and suffocate, please.

I think the proper punishment since he didn't adhere to procedures is being fired.
Really? Can you kill someone while doing your doing and the worse thing to happen to you is you get fired?

Police deal with street thugs every day. George was loser piece of shit that was going to get wasted by someone sooner or later. The druggie sonofabitch raped and beat up elderly women for goodness sake.

The policeman had no intention of killing George. Shit happens. George never would have been put into that situation had he not set out to commit a crime that day. The policeman should have only been fired for not adhering to procedures.

If you are concerned about Black street thugs dying then I suggest you take your concerns to a Democrat controlled big city shithole. Every night Blacks are murdering other Blacks. Last Sunday 17 of them were murdered in Chicago alone.

I heard that during an armed home invasion that Floyd took part in, a woman was beaten. I tried to fond something on the internet about her being raped too. But I couldn't find anything. Where did you find such information. If it actually exists.
You heard.....shut the fuck up, asshole. You didn’t hear shit.

Again, by your logic, no police officer should be able to stop a single criminal, because according to you, they can't do anything until proven guilty, right?

So I guess we should just disband the police, and let anarchy rule.
The police arrest suspects. They don't decide if the person is guilty.

Agreed. No one suggested otherwise.

My issues is two fold. You are saying the police officer is guilty. Do you believe innocent until proven guilty or not?

Second, I have an issue with how Floyd is being portrayed as completely innocent in this regard, like he's a martyr. Floyd was not Mother Teresa. Floyd was a life long criminal, dead beat dad, and that is based on convictions in court and statements by his own kids. So he was proven guilty many times.

What part of hell does one have to live in to believe the police can summarily kill a person over a questionable $20 bill?

And why wasn't rusty limbuagh killed over doctor shopping all those pills....

His rap sheet has been posted in this thread. His list of crimes is a mile long. A real thug.

Bullshit.

Because the throat is where the air flow is and if it was being constricted then air flow would be constricted and he wouldn't be able to breath. He said he couldn't breath but that was not why he died.
The knee was on the right side carotid artery, not the throat. He died because he had pre-existing blood flow issues.
Look at this video, specifically at the 5:20 mark and following. Floyd dropped to the ground without being pushed or struck.

Could this have been the beginning of a medical issue? Was he misoriented due to the fentanyl and stumbled down?

I posted this in another thread, and it's related to this one.

Fist of all, I am in no way defending police brutality... This video above didn't show any unreasonable force up to the moment Floyd fell to the ground, on 5:20 mark.
Second, knee-to-neck restraint technique, whether right or wrong, is allowed in Minneapolis.

Having said that, let's look at Floyd incident from different angle.

Floyd smoked weed within an hour of the blood test and likely two pills/rocks one set uppers one set downers, about one hour before getting arrested. He stank and was belligerent. "I can't breathe" was likely the first coherent thing he'd said.

This guy was a 6'4", 220 lb former tight end, on uppers, downers, and pretty fucking baked. It is likely while he was "pliable" if he resisted he wouldn't be in full control, and it would make anyone nervous. Heart problems were one of the lesser known side effects of corona virus. That he was still talking up to his last breath means that his lungs were clear, more that his brain did not have the required oxygen because his heart had stopped. any normal person has a few minutes of air in their blood. Floyd very easily could have been a dead man walking, when you have weakened lungs from corona-virus, potent clinical depressants at lethal doses even for a large powerful man, severely clogged heart. He was clearly in an irreversible downward spiral health wise. Furthermore, in order to numb the outcry of his body he was on euphoric, and opiates. This along with the amphetamines, potent adrenal stimulants, which further stress the heart and numb the nervous system. At these levels this guy could have lost a limb and remained calm with relative ease.

You put the other officers and the clerk saying that this guy wasn't all there, clearly he wasn't, or he would have booked it after getting the cops called on him and staying for several minutes, this tells me both his movement and judgement were impaired. Who goes out of the house alone when they're high? What were his intended purchases? These questions will elucidate his state of mind and sense of his own body very quickly.

If this incident was taken in isolation with three other officers at the scene, who deferred to the "responding officer's" judgement. I think it would have been a hard call. He was a strong man who's distress signals would have been muted. Semi-coherent, with no obvious secondary signs of distress, To slip suddenly from clear and firmly stating he can't breathe to imminent cardiac arrest. Even during a well executed carotid suffocation there are clear signs 10-20 seconds in of distress. Furthermore it is clear that CPR was promptly performed, wherein an ABC check would have been done.

The time from his arrested movement to this ABC check will tell you whether or not this was manslaughter, murder 3 would be very hard to prove given this cocktail. He was walking dead approximately three minutes before his final words. During that part of the video that's been cut I'd expect to see an incoherent babbling man barely able to sit up straight. Where a judgement call could have been made wherein he was safer on the ground. Furthermore the standard of proof beyond a reasonable doubt exists. Anyone reading this tox report and autopsy should come to a similar conclusion. even if the guy lived he would have been difficult to handle or judge his state.

That rap sheet is why he's such a hero to the black community, and Hollywood media glamourizes even worse vermin every day on TV; just watch a normal day of such tabloid trash as TMZ and count the gangsters they promote as 'cool'. gang banging serial killers are loved by both black culture and Hollywood. Black culture likes it when 12 year olds run around shooting other kids, for crimes like being able to read and write, that sort of 'acting white' they hate and Democrats like to encourage, and a school system that trains them to violent racism and degeneracy from kindergarden on up to post- grad indoctrination.

That rap sheet is why he's such a hero to the black community, and Hollywood media glamourizes even worse vermin every day on TV; just watch a normal day of such tabloid trash as TMZ and count the gangsters they promote as 'cool'. gang banging serial killers are loved by both black culture and Hollywood.

Well, George Floyd was not a serial killer, but he was, in fact, a gang banger.

Second, knee-to-neck restraint technique, whether right or wrong, is allowed in Minneapolis.

More than a dozen police officials and law enforcement experts told NBC News that the particular tactic Chauvin used — kneeling on a suspect's neck — is neither taught nor sanctioned by any police agency. A Minneapolis city official told NBC News Chauvin's tactic is not permitted by the Minneapolis police department. For most major police departments, variations of neck restraints, known as chokeholds, are highly restricted — if not banned outright.
The version of the Minneapolis Police Department's policy manual that is available on-line, however, does permit the use of neck restraints that can render suspects unconscious, and the protocol for their use has not been updated for more than eight years.

Floyd smoked weed within an hour of the blood test and likely two pills/rocks one set uppers one set downers, about one hour before getting arrested. He stank and was belligerent. "I can't breathe" was likely the first coherent thing he'd said.
This guy was a 6'4", 220 lb former tight end, on uppers, downers, and pretty fucking baked. It is likely while he was "pliable" if he resisted he wouldn't be in full control, and it would make anyone nervous. Heart problems were one of the lesser known side effects of corona virus. That he was still talking up to his last breath means that his lungs were clear, more that his brain did not have the required oxygen because his heart had stopped. any normal person has a few minutes of air in their blood. Floyd very easily could have been a dead man walking, when you have weakened lungs from corona-virus, potent clinical depressants at lethal doses even for a large powerful man, severely clogged heart. He was clearly in an irreversible downward spiral health wise. Furthermore, in order to numb the outcry of his body he was on euphoric, and opiates. This along with the amphetamines, potent adrenal stimulants, which further stress the heart and numb the nervous system. At these levels this guy could have lost a limb and remained calm with relative ease.

Yeah, they guy was way out there, high as a kite, and it looks to me like he was already in the process of dying from all that crap he had in him.

You put the other officers and the clerk saying that this guy wasn't all there, clearly he wasn't, or he would have booked it after getting the cops called on him and staying for several minutes, this tells me both his movement and judgement were impaired. Who goes out of the house alone when they're high? What were his intended purchases? These questions will elucidate his state of mind and sense of his own body very quickly.

If this incident was taken in isolation with three other officers at the scene, who deferred to the "responding officer's" judgement. I think it would have been a hard call. He was a strong man who's distress signals would have been muted. Semi-coherent, with no obvious secondary signs of distress, To slip suddenly from clear and firmly stating he can't breathe to imminent cardiac arrest. Even during a well executed carotid suffocation there are clear signs 10-20 seconds in of distress. Furthermore it is clear that CPR was promptly performed, wherein an ABC check would have been done.

The time from his arrested movement to this ABC check will tell you whether or not this was manslaughter, murder 3 would be very hard to prove given this cocktail. He was walking dead approximately three minutes before his final words. During that part of the video that's been cut I'd expect to see an incoherent babbling man barely able to sit up straight. Where a judgement call could have been made wherein he was safer on the ground. Furthermore the standard of proof beyond a reasonable doubt exists. Anyone reading this tox report and autopsy should come to a similar conclusion. even if the guy lived he would have been difficult to handle or judge his state.
Amen

So we all agree he's not a good guy and that we don't like him. We wouldn't have been inviting him over for the Super Bowl. So what? What does that have to do with his manner of death?
Well, I think the better hero for blacks to admire is David Dorn, not some meth junky on a short life span and who might have died anyt way had cops not shown up.

The cops were still wrong for using a banned neck restraint.

those cops killed the guy, they should receive the maximum punishment required by law. But the guy was no hero, he had a rap sheet a mile long and had done several prison sentences for drugs and other crimes. Making him some kind of saint is just plain stupid.

Are you taking asshole lessons from some of the other people around here? First of all, the cops didn't kill him. He wasn't strangled. And he was having trouble breathing obviously because he was having a heart attack. Did you see the cops use a defibrillator on him to mess up the rhythm of his heart? So he wasn't killed. Also, only if you kill a regular person should you receive the maximum punishment. The maximum punishment for killing a drugged up black criminal who was resisting confinement should be being given a medal.

You have a lot of GOP shills now running around trying to swing some black trash votes to their Party. They don't care any more about the facts than their left wing partners do, and a few white proles being innocent means nothing to them, especially not in an election year, so they are never going to go against the GOP strategy no matter what, any more than the commies and their hood rat vermin allies are going to go against their Hive orders. There was never any basis for charging Chauvin, and as more evidence has come out even less reason for him to be charged with anything, and indeed he deserves a public service medal, and one from the NAACP for the giant favor he did for the black community, too. No telling how many more black women he would have assaulted and murdered if he had lived instead of stroking out from his drug use.

What part of "only the force necessary to subdue" don't you understand?

When he stopped fighting, they had a legal duty to simply restrain him and put him in the back of the car.

NOTHING he did prior to that gang execution justified that cop putting a knee on his neck for 8 FUCKING MINUTES.

He murdered him. This is no hero cop. He is no better than the people who kill others.

Why don't you look at the video again instead of being told what to think about it. That cop's knee on the back of his neck was reasonable and necessary. When he stopped moving, why should the cop have moved. All he was doing was holding him in place. Despite what all the idiots have to say, the cop wasn't cutting off his air. If Floyd couldn't breathe, it wasn't because of what the cop was doing. And after fighting with the cops, anybody who thinks he should have been given a kiss and told a bedtime story instead can piss off and die. The guy was a criminal. Deal with it.

You're a moron.. The GUY DIED from the restraint.. As sure as Eric Gardner did in NYCity when the cops murder HIM there on the street.. At the SIDE OF THE NECK are the carotid arteries.. Well known "sleep hold" for self defense.. But when BLOCKED on folks with underlying med conditions OR FOR TOO LONG -- leads right to death.. Cops KNOW THIS. Apparently you DONT -- because you're a moron who could never BE a cop...

Asking WHY the murdering cop needed to take his knee OFF - when the guy stopped moving after saying he' couldn't breathe -- it's an admission of you being "too stupid" to discuss with...

There's also the matter of the 2 ROOKIE COPS laying THEIR WEIGHT on his diaphragm and rib cage that you DONT SEE in the curbside video.. Really??? THREE COPS putting their full weight on his neck and chest??

Only IF you're TRYING to kill something...

Forum List

Back