George Floyd. The Truth Is Out. (Finally)

Because fentanyl is such an overpowering drug, cops have died from just a little drop, why is it so beyond the pale of REason to think that it may have had a roll in this addicts death?

Happens all the time.

Because both autopsies reported only a trace of a couple drugs and NEITHER ONE of them mentioned drugs as potential ascerbating factor in his DEATH???? Didn't SAY fentanyl INTOXICATION did it?
OK, whatev, lol

When you fight with the cops, expect rough treatment. That is something the rioters and protesters should keep in mind. The only thing that matters is that the cop didn't kill Floyd. I saw the cops knee on Floyd's neck. It wasn't cutting off his windpipe. So when he said, "I can't Breathe!, it wasn't because of what the cop was doing.
If you were unable to expand your lungs in order to be able to fill them with air due to being pinned down by the crushing weight of several people you wouldn't consider that as being unable to breath?

I looked at the video a number of times. The one cop had a knee on both Floyd's neck and back. So it wasn't two cops compressing Floyd's chest. Just one. With that being the case, there shouldn't have been enough pressure on his chest to keep him from breathing.
You’re no expert; you’re just a fucking idiot.

I am no expert------but I know enough to KNOW that
if the man had died of a weight on his back that restricted expansion of his lungs-----that fact would be demonstrable on autopsy
it was,,,

Oh YEAH? you got a citation-----not a "conclusion" as in "I think he died because people were pressing on his chest"------ a REAL PATHOLOGY SPECIMEN taken
from the body and analyzed by a competent pathologist. <<<< that's how it is done in the REAL
WORLD. -----broken ribs might aid your desperate
cause
Ribs do not need to be broken just like the trachea does not have to be damaged for a person to die of asphyxia.

PS note the wishy washy ".....contributed to the death,,,,," YUP a contribution-----just like the
methamphetamine use OVER TIME----and the presence of Fentanyl. Over time METH damages
the lungs-----in fact it is a usual cause of death
for Meth addicts if the heart damage does not get
them first

Methamphetamine over time does not cause one to suffocate.

We do not know the concentration of fentanyl in his blood stream and we know that a drug test will read positive for fentanyl for 3 days or longer after ingestion. If it was a death due to overdose then that would be the first thing the Hennepin County Coroner would have reported as it most likely would have exonerated the cops.

And you cannot find one average guy over 30 that does not have some degree of coronary artery disease so that is a red herring

you are confused------you cannot find a dead body---dead of suffocation which shows NOTHING ON AUTOPSY THAT PROVES SUFFOCATION. Your comment-----is actually a little silly. IN FACT---so far
an actual cause of death has not been definitively
determined-----or, at least, not published. btw---
actual myocardial infarction DOES show up on microscopics on autopsy. If he died of MI---then?

OK so I'll say it again

You don't know what the autopsy report will say do you?

Dr Baden has indicated that his report will state that the compression of Floyd's neck and back is what was the cause of his respiratory arrest and subsequent cardiac arrest.

So at this point all we have is the word of a nationally renowned doctor. And for now that's good enough for me.

those cops killed the guy, they should be punished. But that does not excuse rioting and destroying private property, killing cops and other security personnel, defying curfews, attacking the white house. those inciting these riots should be arrested prosecuted and jailed.

Those assholes don't give a shit about Floyd.....anyone who thinks that is just plain stupid. If they cared about black deaths they would all go to Chicago and lynch Rahm Emmanuel. What they care about is the opportunity to act like vicitims of racism so they can go get free sneakers and flat screens. Antifa has them dangling like puppetts on a string.....when all the businesses in that area pull out leaving the black community with no place to work the rich little white Antifa punks will go back to white suburbia basement apartments and continue their expensive class A drug habits while eating out of mommy and daddy's refreigerator.

JO
There is a real difference when it's the police who cause the death of a person in custody and the death of a person as a result of crime don't you think?

That said I do agree with you that the Black community turns a blind eye to Black on Black violence

yes----to both questions-----however the actual CIRCUMSTANCES are important. Just because
a cop's bullet landed in a person and killed him does
not prove 'MURDER" and just because a man dies
under THE SIGNIFICANT STRESS OF BEING ARRESTED
WHILST RESISTING----does not prove murder either.

STRUGGLING TO DRAW A BREATH IS NOT RESISTING IT IS TRYING TO STAY ALIVE.

I Truly wish he had removed his knee from the guy and turned him over to make sure he was alright. I am angry with the Police officer for that particular thing.....but I do not feel as though humanity has lost anything great.....Floyd was a career criminal with a path of innocent victims behind him. His end was inevitable.

JO

If you died in the next 10 seconds the vast majority of humanity would not care. George Floyd had people who loved him and knew him more intimately than any of us who think it is right to pass judgement on him because he had problems he was struggling with.
Yeah Adolf Hitler and Joe Stalin both had mothers that loved them... so what?

Yup now 'I'm sure no one would give a fuck if you dropped dead in the next 10 seconds because you're a fucking asshole.

I don't measure my life by how many people could potentially show up at my funeral.
But I'm sure that the people Floyd victimized in his long criminal career were there in spirit for his.

JO
And how many people would that be?

And it's a good thing you don't care what others think about you because I'm sure most people think youre an asshole
When you fight with the cops, expect rough treatment. That is something the rioters and protesters should keep in mind. The only thing that matters is that the cop didn't kill Floyd. I saw the cops knee on Floyd's neck. It wasn't cutting off his windpipe. So when he said, "I can't Breathe!, it wasn't because of what the cop was doing.
If you were unable to expand your lungs in order to be able to fill them with air due to being pinned down by the crushing weight of several people you wouldn't consider that as being unable to breath?

I looked at the video a number of times. The one cop had a knee on both Floyd's neck and back. So it wasn't two cops compressing Floyd's chest. Just one. With that being the case, there shouldn't have been enough pressure on his chest to keep him from breathing.
You’re no expert; you’re just a fucking idiot.

I am no expert------but I know enough to KNOW that
if the man had died of a weight on his back that restricted expansion of his lungs-----that fact would be demonstrable on autopsy
it was,,,

Oh YEAH? you got a citation-----not a "conclusion" as in "I think he died because people were pressing on his chest"------ a REAL PATHOLOGY SPECIMEN taken
from the body and analyzed by a competent pathologist. <<<< that's how it is done in the REAL
WORLD. -----broken ribs might aid your desperate
cause
Ribs do not need to be broken just like the trachea does not have to be damaged for a person to die of asphyxia.

PS note the wishy washy ".....contributed to the death,,,,," YUP a contribution-----just like the
methamphetamine use OVER TIME----and the presence of Fentanyl. Over time METH damages
the lungs-----in fact it is a usual cause of death
for Meth addicts if the heart damage does not get
them first

Methamphetamine over time does not cause one to suffocate.

We do not know the concentration of fentanyl in his blood stream and we know that a drug test will read positive for fentanyl for 3 days or longer after ingestion. If it was a death due to overdose then that would be the first thing the Hennepin County Coroner would have reported as it most likely would have exonerated the cops.

And you cannot find one average guy over 30 that does not have some degree of coronary artery disease so that is a red herring

you are confused------you cannot find a dead body---dead of suffocation which shows NOTHING ON AUTOPSY THAT PROVES SUFFOCATION. Your comment-----is actually a little silly. IN FACT---so far
an actual cause of death has not been definitively
determined-----or, at least, not published. btw---
actual myocardial infarction DOES show up on microscopics on autopsy. If he died of MI---then?

OK so I'll say it again

You don't know what the autopsy report will say do you?

Dr Baden has indicated that his report will state that the compression of Floyd's neck and back is what was the cause of his respiratory arrest and subsequent cardiac arrest.

So at this point all we have is the word of a nationally renowned doctor. And for now that's good enough for me.

those cops killed the guy, they should be punished. But that does not excuse rioting and destroying private property, killing cops and other security personnel, defying curfews, attacking the white house. those inciting these riots should be arrested prosecuted and jailed.

Those assholes don't give a shit about Floyd.....anyone who thinks that is just plain stupid. If they cared about black deaths they would all go to Chicago and lynch Rahm Emmanuel. What they care about is the opportunity to act like vicitims of racism so they can go get free sneakers and flat screens. Antifa has them dangling like puppetts on a string.....when all the businesses in that area pull out leaving the black community with no place to work the rich little white Antifa punks will go back to white suburbia basement apartments and continue their expensive class A drug habits while eating out of mommy and daddy's refreigerator.

JO
There is a real difference when it's the police who cause the death of a person in custody and the death of a person as a result of crime don't you think?

That said I do agree with you that the Black community turns a blind eye to Black on Black violence

yes----to both questions-----however the actual CIRCUMSTANCES are important. Just because
a cop's bullet landed in a person and killed him does
not prove 'MURDER" and just because a man dies
under THE SIGNIFICANT STRESS OF BEING ARRESTED
WHILST RESISTING----does not prove murder either.

STRUGGLING TO DRAW A BREATH IS NOT RESISTING IT IS TRYING TO STAY ALIVE.

I Truly wish he had removed his knee from the guy and turned him over to make sure he was alright. I am angry with the Police officer for that particular thing.....but I do not feel as though humanity has lost anything great.....Floyd was a career criminal with a path of innocent victims behind him. His end was inevitable.

JO

If you died in the next 10 seconds the vast majority of humanity would not care. George Floyd had people who loved him and knew him more intimately than any of us who think it is right to pass judgement on him because he had problems he was struggling with.
Yeah Adolf Hitler and Joe Stalin both had mothers that loved them... so what?

Yup now 'I'm sure no one would give a fuck if you dropped dead in the next 10 seconds because you're a fucking asshole.

I don't measure my life by how many people could potentially show up at my funeral.
But I'm sure that the people Floyd victimized in his long criminal career were there in spirit for his.

JO
And how many people would that be?

And it's a good thing you don't care what others think about you because I'm sure most people think youre an asshole

Oh shit yeah....um....observe the moniker I've earned it over the past 20 years of posting on dozens of boards. Sure....there'll be hundreds of em buddy lined up but not to mourn. They'll all be drinking six packs and popping lasix waiting for their turn .....if I have my way I'll be buried with a high voltage electric fence.

JO
Gee you're parents must be so proud of your on line troll status.

Long story short. Convicted felon and career criminal George Floyd croaked as a result of an obvious fentanyl overdose. It was lucky the cops battling with him were not also infected since they would have much less tolerance for the toxin. It there is a trial and it is fair, all the cops will be acquitted. That is the issue. The savages and "college liberals" will go crazy when fair justice is applied.

Bullshit.

You are confused.

COURT DOCUMENTS: George Floyd Profile Reads Like A Career Criminal

1591613283713.png

His rap sheet has been posted in this thread. His list of crimes is a mile long. A real thug.

So we all agree he's not a good guy and that we don't like him. We wouldn't have been inviting him over for the Super Bowl. So what? What does that have to do with his manner of death?

If you are a dumb ass career criminal then sooner or later you are going to get yourself into a situation you didn't anticipate. Play stupid games and you get stupid results.

If he hadn't left home that day with the intention of committing a crime and had he not been a stupid shit that was caught by the police then he would be alive today.

It is called personal responsibility. Something Moon Bats have a very difficult time understanding.

It was his fault.

At least more of the truth. For however long, the news has been making it look like the cops murdered a cooperative black guy they arrested, apparently because they had nothing better to do at the time. Causing many riots and protests. Well last night they finally showed a little more of the story.

They showed a cop on the passenger side back door trying to subdue the soon to be dead Floyd. No doubt Floyd was kicking at him. It showed the hero cop who would end up with his knee on the back of Floyd's neck to subdue him going to open the drivers side back door. What was shown at least showed Floyd putting up a fight.

Now, I would like to see the rest of the video. Which would show Floyd being dragged out of the drivers side back seat and how he ended up at the front of the cop car with the officers knee on the back of his neck. No doubt Floyd was putting up more struggle from the back seat area to the front of the cop car.

Why is the news wrongfully portraying the incident. They also made a big deal about the cop keeping his knee on Floyd's neck even after he stopped moving. But Floyd's condition wasn't caused by the knee on his neck. So why should the cop have moved it. Especially when just before then he was putting up a fight. All this coddling of criminals makes me sick. Least of all the negro ones. The cops don't have an easy job. They are almost like soldiers on the front line. A little excess on their part should be excused. They need to be supported. Not vilified.

BTW -- Turns out Off. Chauvin was NOT A MODEL COP either.. The truth is out on him with his 15 or 18 "excessive force" complaints and nothing more out of his commanders than a days suspension.. THAT is the kind of shit that FUELS the hate for cops in these cities..

So sketch cop meets sketchy citizen and kills him... Who's at fault???

And the problem is the cozy or symbiotic relationship between the police union, the Chief, and City Leaders.. It's as hard to discipline or FIRE A BAD cop as it is a NYC school teacher. Almost impossible.. And THAT is the black mark that has to be reckoned here on a LOCAL level...

In mostly "true blue" cities btw...

Correct. The Democrats in these big city shitholes allow the Unions to get anything they want. In this case it bit them in the ass, didn't it?

Second, knee-to-neck restraint technique, whether right or wrong, is allowed in Minneapolis.

More than a dozen police officials and law enforcement experts told NBC News that the particular tactic Chauvin used — kneeling on a suspect's neck — is neither taught nor sanctioned by any police agency. A Minneapolis city official told NBC News Chauvin's tactic is not permitted by the Minneapolis police department. For most major police departments, variations of neck restraints, known as chokeholds, are highly restricted — if not banned outright.
The version of the Minneapolis Police Department's policy manual that is available on-line, however, does permit the use of neck restraints that can render suspects unconscious, and the protocol for their use has not been updated for more than eight years.

" Minneapolis city official told NBC News "

Let me guess... it's another unnamed source, with an agenda.

They can say whatever they want now, but Minneapolis Policy & Procedure Manual says otherwise.

Related article from USA Today: George Floyd death: Experts say knee-to-neck restraint is dangerous, but Minneapolis allows it

So the cop wasn't even violating procedures? Well there goes my contention that the correct punishment would have been for him to be fired for violating procedure. Now I have nothing.

His rap sheet has been posted in this thread. His list of crimes is a mile long. A real thug.

So we all agree he's not a good guy and that we don't like him. We wouldn't have been inviting him over for the Super Bowl. So what? What does that have to do with his manner of death?

If you are a dumb ass career criminal then sooner or later you are going to get yourself into a situation you didn't anticipate. Play stupid games and you get stupid results.

If he hadn't left home that day with the intention of committing a crime and had he not been a stupid shit that was caught by the police then he would be alive today.

It is called personal responsibility. Something Moon Bats have a very difficult time understanding.

It was his fault.

The problem starts with politicians. I said it many times, mandatory sentence for crimes committed with a gun should be 20 years, plus punishment for crime itself. That way they will think twice before touching a gun. Second, politicians give everything to government employees, from benefits, to job security, to retirement after so many years in service. You can't fire bad teacher, bad cop, bad librarian, and when they fuck it up, politicians who screwed it up in first place, change the rules to fuck it up even more, like prison reform where they let prisoners out, just to book the barber in.

Second, knee-to-neck restraint technique, whether right or wrong, is allowed in Minneapolis.

More than a dozen police officials and law enforcement experts told NBC News that the particular tactic Chauvin used — kneeling on a suspect's neck — is neither taught nor sanctioned by any police agency. A Minneapolis city official told NBC News Chauvin's tactic is not permitted by the Minneapolis police department. For most major police departments, variations of neck restraints, known as chokeholds, are highly restricted — if not banned outright.
The version of the Minneapolis Police Department's policy manual that is available on-line, however, does permit the use of neck restraints that can render suspects unconscious, and the protocol for their use has not been updated for more than eight years.

" Minneapolis city official told NBC News "

Let me guess... it's another unnamed source, with an agenda.

They can say whatever they want now, but Minneapolis Policy & Procedure Manual says otherwise.

Related article from USA Today: George Floyd death: Experts say knee-to-neck restraint is dangerous, but Minneapolis allows it

So the cop wasn't even violating procedures? Well there goes my contention that the correct punishment would have been for him to be fired for violating procedure. Now I have nothing.

About a week ago, I joked with a question: " How big will the acquittal riot be? "

Unless he ends up in prison, which they will make sure it happens, and If cop did not violate procedure, they can't even fire him without risking of being sued for wrongful dismissal.

What did he dropped? Check those two red marks, near the car, and where he was sitting.

For crap sake.. There could enough fentanyl on any money that you handle to show a "trace" in toxicology reports...

Hey Snouter.. I'm not a fan of Snopes but it was the quickest way to prove the point that you "disliked"..

Random testing HAS SHOWN traces of cocaine on 30% to 50% of American currency bills.. Why not OTHER "powdery drugs"???

And Floyd wasn't randomly stopped for no reason. He was caught engaging in crime. Cliven was simply trying to do the legal honest work he had done his whole life.
Wrong. The police witnessed no crime. Floyd was accused of committing a crime, that's all. The word of a store clerk does not make it a crime and does not justify killing. It also does not prove Floyd knew he was passing a fake bill.

Prove he was not engaged in a crime, at the time.

Resisting the police pretty much proves he was guilty.

At least more of the truth. For however long, the news has been making it look like the cops murdered a cooperative black guy they arrested, apparently because they had nothing better to do at the time. Causing many riots and protests. Well last night they finally showed a little more of the story.

They showed a cop on the passenger side back door trying to subdue the soon to be dead Floyd. No doubt Floyd was kicking at him. It showed the hero cop who would end up with his knee on the back of Floyd's neck to subdue him going to open the drivers side back door. What was shown at least showed Floyd putting up a fight.

Now, I would like to see the rest of the video. Which would show Floyd being dragged out of the drivers side back seat and how he ended up at the front of the cop car with the officers knee on the back of his neck. No doubt Floyd was putting up more struggle from the back seat area to the front of the cop car.

Why is the news wrongfully portraying the incident. They also made a big deal about the cop keeping his knee on Floyd's neck even after he stopped moving. But Floyd's condition wasn't caused by the knee on his neck. So why should the cop have moved it. Especially when just before then he was putting up a fight. All this coddling of criminals makes me sick. Least of all the negro ones. The cops don't have an easy job. They are almost like soldiers on the front line. A little excess on their part should be excused. They need to be supported. Not vilified.

"hero cop"?

You're fucking nuts.

The cop was just doing his job. That makes him a hero. I suppose you think that if Floyd had pulled a gun and shot Chauvin, Floyd would be the hero.

You're fucking nuts.

You're supporting a criminal over a cop. That makes you fucking nuts.

Struggling to breathe is not "putting up a fight"

It was struggling with cops that got him to that point. And you know why the cop didn't do shit when he was saying that? Because the cop knew that it wasn't anything he was doing that was causing him difficulty in breathing. And with the coronavirus thing going on, (which Floyd had) would you expect the cop to give him mouth to mouth or something?
Think what you want but why don't you have someone cuff your hands behind your back and put you face down in your driveway then have one person kneel on your neck and two more kneel on your back and then tell me how easy it was to breathe in that position

You are either hallucinating or a liar. The cop had one knee on Floyd's neck and one on his back. So how many people can you fit onto somebody's back. Also, he had both feet touching the ground. And he was leaning back towards his feet. So he couldn't have been putting all that much pressure on Floyd.

NOT WRONG.....FENTANYL KILLS IN LARGE NUMBERS ....THOSE USING IT WILL DEFINITELY DIE FROM ITS USE.
Fentanyl is a prescription drug that is a very effective pain killer for those who need it and follow the prescription. Thousands, perhaps hundreds of thousands, use it safely every day - even for long periods of time.

Fentanyl didn't kill George Floyd; Cauvin did.

someone PRESCRIBED fentanyl? ------did they find the
name of the doctor who prescribed it for George Loyd?
HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of people use FENTANYL regularly? on which planet are you living. It is highly addictive, very potent, and quite a killer in the
hands of street users. In recent years it has become
a street drug and has killed lots more than it "helped".
Doctors do not casually prescribe fentanyl-----criminals casually sell it

Doesn't matter. You lied. You said all those using Fentanyl will die from its use; that's not true. Don't change the subject to avoid acknowledging that you lied.

can you cite that ALL THOSE WHO USE FENTANYL
will die? I will state----it is highly addictive and users are often found DEAD. It has, in recent years,
become a very dangerous street drug. and is VERY RARELY prescribed for chronic pain control. It is used
in anesthesia in the OPERATING ROOM under very controlled circumstances. which do not include
niteclubs and bordellos

More lies. My wife is on other opiates for chronic pain due to scoliosis. She sees the pain doctor every month for refills. They've offered her Fentanyl for long-term prescription but she declined. We've had plenty of discussions with the pain doctor about Fentanyl and he's explained to us that they have a lot of patients taking it every day. In discussing whether she should use it, he explained that it is actually very safe when taken by prescription.

The problem with Fentanyl is that it takes such miniscule amount for regular use that it is extremely easy to overdose. But taking prescription pills at prescription rates - presumably with or without a prescription, depending on other medications or health issues - Fentanyl is actually very safe.

In my wife's case, her health is actually pretty bad and she takes a lot of very powerful medications for seizures and, even so, the doctor said it was safe for her to take it.

There's no reason to believe that Fentanyl killed Floyd. It's wishful thinking by law-and-order authoritarians.
I'm afraid you're the one doing the wishful thinking. Given his penchant for criminality it's highly likely that the fentanyl present in his system was illegally obtained and most likely overused by him as nearly everyone who uses that substance without a doctor's supervision abuses it.
I did not wish for him to die but I am not going to delude myself into thinking that he was worth a damn cent to humanity. Everyone has people that care for them... Adolf Hitler's mother loved him very much.

Adolf Hitler was a GOD! That aside, all the support going on for a dead negro criminal reinforces the first statement.

For crap sake.. There could enough fentanyl on any money that you handle to show a "trace" in toxicology reports...

Hey Snouter.. I'm not a fan of Snopes but it was the quickest way to prove the point that you "disliked"..

Random testing HAS SHOWN traces of cocaine on 30% to 50% of American currency bills.. Why not OTHER "powdery drugs"???

He was arrested for committing one crime. It can be safely assumed that the drugs found in his body were from taking them. Not being exposed to them.

Struggling to breathe is not "putting up a fight"

It was struggling with cops that got him to that point. And you know why the cop didn't do shit when he was saying that? Because the cop knew that it wasn't anything he was doing that was causing him difficulty in breathing. And with the coronavirus thing going on, (which Floyd had) would you expect the cop to give him mouth to mouth or something?
Think what you want but why don't you have someone cuff your hands behind your back and put you face down in your driveway then have one person kneel on your neck and two more kneel on your back and then tell me how easy it was to breathe in that position
You first.. after you spend an entire lifetime developing a criminal record leaving a trail of victims behind you and then trying to drop a counterfeit bill at a local store for some butts. Floyd ended up under that knee for a reason it wasn't random.

There was no proof that he used a fake bill or that he knew it was a fake bill.

And my point is if you were stuggling to breathe because people were holding you down in the manner i stated then you to would be fighting to breathe

He was struggling with police in the back of the cop car. Why? Because he was GUILTY!

You're the one bitching about a drugged up negro criminal dying while reasonably being restrained by police. If anybody around here is an idiot, it's you.
Reasonably restrained? He was fucking murdered, you unbelievably stupid piece of shit. Go crawl back into the asshole that gave birth to you, and suffocate, please.

"Piece of shit?" Insults from a moron aren't very impressive. But if you ever started telling the truth, that would impress me. It would amaze me. Floyd's windpipe wasn't being crushed. So he couldn't have died from strangulation. So how was he "murdered." He apparently was having a heart attack. But the cop couldn't have known that at the time. And criminals often complain if they're being restrained.

Forum List

Back