George Floyd's Homegoing Service on Tuesday, June 9th, 2020

No disrespect, but this has gone on long enough. Usually you plant the dead in 2-3 days. They paraded this guy around for over 2 weeks so America could burn.

Now they spend 4 hours having a concert, rally, Kennedyesque parade etc...............

Get this over already.

(I'm sure this makes me racist)

It reminds me of Lenin.

A week of memorials. A day long funeral. Can't we put this saint in a permanent display case?

More like the funeral of Horst Wessel. No one knew who George Floyd was 2 weeks ago, and we really still don't.

But the occasion of his violent death is being used for political effect by liberal political operatives.

Lenin on the other hand was known for his evil and was actually a leader. Not like Floyd

No disrespect, but this has gone on long enough. Usually you plant the dead in 2-3 days. They paraded this guy around for over 2 weeks so America could burn.

Now they spend 4 hours having a concert, rally, Kennedyesque parade etc...............

Get this over already.

They haven't buried him yet?

I wonder if they will make stuffed Saint Floyd the criminal dolls and market them for sale so that liberal's kids and ghetto children can have something to hug at night when having nightmares about evil white policemen coming to get them. ... :cool:

Get this over already.

Why would you plant him? In two weeks, five little George Floyds would sprout and then we'd have to go through this shit all over again.

You're better off planting something like corn or beans.

I wonder if they will make stuffed Saint Floyd dolls and market them for sale so that liberal's kids and ghetto children can have something to hug a night when they have nightmares about evil white policemen coming to get them. ... :cool:

Maybe they can rip the statue of Slaveholder Jefferson out of his memorial, and rededicate it to George Floyd?

Monticello could be rededicated to celebrate the Reform School that Floyd spent part of his youth at?

Get this over already.

You'd think the mother fucker united the Korean Peninsula or cured Tuberculosis...

In the mean time a good man who was killed got no recognition....

1591736897653.png

Get this over already.

It took a week for them to finally put Ronald Reagan into the ground.

How many Americans were denied a funeral for family members during the stupid lockdown*?

Yet here we have multiple funerals and hundreds allowed.

The left are disgusting liars.

* The lockdown was supposed to be for 14-days to keep hospitals from being overwhelmed, That was like 75+ days ago.

Forum List

Back