George H.W. Bush has died

Condolences to his family. He's with Barbara, now, again. <3
And with Robin
upload_2018-12-1_12-26-33.jpeg

Just saw a news alert on FOX that George H,W, Bush has passed away.
Former President George H.W. Bush Dies at 94

I knew the world felt less evil this morning!

What does that have to do with George H.W. Bush? Sins of the father?

Visited to 4-5 generations. ;)

Only assholes talk ill of the dead and you are definitely an asshole! Change your user name and avatar please. It is embarrassing.

Last edited:
Reagan was a real American, but Bush was pulling most of the strings in his time by manipulation. There was really 12-15 years of Bush. He wrote NAFTA.

Bush had Reagan shot just 70 days into his presidency.

America is already ahead of the curve with Trump, but there's 40 years of bad-doing to undo...starting with H.W. Bush.

OK, you have gone full wing nut! Have someone call 911 as you seem to be in the middle of a stroke!

i don't like Moderates 'rinos' repubs or 'gop' , too me they are more dangerous than lefties and dems JLaw . ---------------- --- Lady Gaga Poses for Photo with Five Former U.S. Presidents --- they are ALL the same as they 'yuck' it up JLaw .
RINOs is just another term for Eisenhower Republicans, and, now increasingly, Reagan Republicans. These so-called RINOs ,as G.H.W. Bush, were the true Republicans before the party was hijacked by populists and the Rush Limbaugh/Sean Hannity arm of the party. The once fringe arm of the party is now in control of the Republican apparatus, thus, the ostracism of those that came before, Pismoe.
Career politicians no different than the other side...
So I guess you feel the same about the Great Douche 2017 Tax Scam that adds 3-6 Trillion plus to the National debt over 10 years to be
paid by the 92% of Americans that got no or very little temp benefits from it.
The Dems need to repeal this BS 2017 Tax cuts for the top 8% only. And Have the money
they kept outside the USA taxed at 89% . For their crimes against America.

The last of the Great Generation. RIP.

No.

What kinda of piece of crap are you?

The kind that's glad an evil bastard responsible for the deaths of thousands of Americans and other people for self-interest is no longer capable of doing so.

There probably should be a "hundreds" in front of that thousands.

Goodbye fuckwad! There is no redeeming value in you!

No.

The kind that's glad an evil bastard responsible for the deaths of thousands of Americans and other people for self-interest is no longer capable of doing so.

Your the evil bastard.. again what kind of piece of shit who celebrate when a man dies?

He seems to be in the middle of a stroke right now. He might not live another day! His brain is dying!

I remember getting a house during Bush 41 term. My Mortgage was 10 3/4 % down from 15% but what George did also, was take away the interest deduction for credit cards. Used to be banks, had to pay the interest, because they collected it from the user, and that money became the banks, but after liberal George did away with it, the money that the user gave to the banks, was also paid by the user in taxes, so the banks could make obscene profits. George was a big asshole for that also...

No.

Your the evil bastard.. again what kind of piece of shit who celebrate when a man dies?

He seems to be in the middle of a stroke right now. He might not live another day! His brain is dying!

Shut the fuck up ..

Your brain died years ago

Reagan was a real American, but Bush was pulling most of the strings in his time by manipulation. There was really 12-15 years of Bush. He wrote NAFTA.

Bush had Reagan shot just 70 days into his presidency.

America is already ahead of the curve with Trump, but there's 40 years of bad-doing to undo...starting with H.W. Bush.

Reagan was a disaster of a Potus. the only reason Bush had to raise taxes was due to him. There is no comparison, Bush Sr was 10 times the man Reagan was.

You just had to chime in with your latest contribution of idiocy. I am so tired of people like you who cannot poor piss out of a boot with the instructions written on the heel!

Goodbye libtard!

Shut the fuck up ..

I am ten times more educated and reasoned than anyone else on this message board. The fact you don't realize that is a testament to your own mental shortcomings.

Shut the fuck up ..

I am ten times more educated and reasoned than anyone else on this message board. The fact you don't realize that is a testament to your own mental shortcomings.

You couldn't carry my tool belt.

Shut the fuck up ..

You couldn't carry my tool belt.

My weiner is smarter than you, your nothing we seen that on the thread of the kid smacking down a teacher.

Shut the fuck up ..

damn bro. :eek:

And hella modest, too. Amirite?

What if I said you're wrong and can prove it?

Last edited:
"I was very much looking forward to having a press conference just prior to leaving Argentina because we have had such great success in our dealing with various countries and their leaders at the G20...However, out of respect for the Bush Family and former President George H.W. Bush we will wait until after the funeral to have a press conference." - President Trump

a class act! A CLASS ACT!

Forum List

Back