George H.W. Bush has died

Can’t wait to see the interaction between Trump and the real presidents at the funeral

George HW Bush is one of my favorite Presidents and one of the best.

He did what was best for the country even if it hurt him politically.

HE cared about the environment.

Under HW, we installed a cap & trade to cure acid rain.

He put together a coalition & Desert Storm was one of the best military operations ever.

He knew the country's debt was an issue & installed a tax increase ti help control it even though it broke a campaign promise.

Politics were irrelevant, Country first & always. Just like his military service.

I voted for him twice.
His Tax increases were devastating to millions of Americans… Always are

Reagan's debt was killing this country. He did what had to be done.

Shut the fuck up ..

Your brain died years ago

I am ten times more educated and reasoned than anyone else on this message board. The fact you don't realize that is a testament to your own mental shortcomings.

You couldn't carry my tool belt.

Why would I want to carry your tool belt? You would be working for me!

I wouldn't work for you because you're a dumb ass.

You could pay me a million dollars a year and I would tell you to shove it up your ass .

You sir are a fucking moron..

Oh, you are so talented! You just quoted your own post and called yourself a "fucking moron!"

How do you do it? I am so not impressed!

He put together a coalition & Desert Storm was one of the best military operations ever.

He knew the country's debt was an issue & installed a tax increase ti help control it even though it broke a campaign promise.

Politics were irrelevant, Country first & always. Just like his military service.

I voted for him twice.
Rustic, I don't think the GHWB tax increases were devastating at all. Matter of fact, his work was the preamble to Clinton's ability to bring our debt almost to zero. Clinton built on 41's base work. And even then, during Clinton, we had more cops and a burst of technology.

As for tax cuts...it is said that next year is going to be a rude awakening when we do our taxes. Some are predicting that in balance it may work out to be a tax increase for many of us. Let us know how it works out for you, rustic!

"I was very much looking forward to having a press conference just prior to leaving Argentina because we have had such great success in our dealing with various countries and their leaders at the G20...However, out of respect for the Bush Family and former President George H.W. Bush we will wait until after the funeral to have a press conference." - President Trump

a class act! A CLASS ACT!
Like when he Trashed HW during his campaign.
------------------------------------------------ 'a tousand points of light ' is wussy , TRUMP made fun of the 'old bush' and it was alright by me . Course i didn't remember until you mentioned the trashing RDave . --- 'Offensive' and 'uncalled for': Bush 41 defenders slam Trump - CNNPolitics --- now i reemember and TRUMP makes some good points RDave .

George HW Bush wore the uniform in WWII, and married his sweetheart as soon as he came home. like from a movie!

here's a story for all you under 18 year old kids who read the board but cant post:

Bush was flying a mission over a Japanese island, his plane was struck by enemy fire, but he kept going, diving at two hundred miles per hour, until he dropped his bombs and hit the target, he shouted for his flight mates to bail out and then did so himself. alone in the south pacific, he swam to the tiny rubber raft that had been his seat cushion. he was rescued by a submarine.

Can’t wait to see the interaction between Trump and the real presidents at the funeral

The snobby bastards might disinvite him.

I'm sure he'll do whatever I would do, maybe with more decorum.

He has a smidgen more than me.

Usually I'm in the IDGAF zone.

here's a story for all you under 18 year old kids who read the board but cant post:

Bush was flying a mission over a Japanese island, his plane was struck by enemy fire, but he kept going, diving at two hundred miles per hour, until he dropped his bombs and hit the target, he shouted for his flight mates to bail out and then did so himself. alone in the south pacific, he swam to the tiny rubber raft that had been his seat cushion. he was rescued by a submarine.

How come all 3 of the other guys died?

Seems suspicious to me.

i don't like Moderates 'rinos' repubs or 'gop' , too me they are more dangerous than lefties and dems JLaw . ---------------- --- Lady Gaga Poses for Photo with Five Former U.S. Presidents --- they are ALL the same as they 'yuck' it up JLaw .
RINOs is just another term for Eisenhower Republicans, and, now increasingly, Reagan Republicans. These so-called RINOs ,as G.H.W. Bush, were the true Republicans before the party was hijacked by populists and the Rush Limbaugh/Sean Hannity arm of the party. The once fringe arm of the party is now in control of the Republican apparatus, thus, the ostracism of those that came before, Pismoe.
Career politicians no different than the other side...
So I guess you feel the same about the Great Douche 2017 Tax Scam that adds 3-6 Trillion plus to the National debt over 10 years to be
paid by the 92% of Americans that got no or very little temp benefits from it.
The Dems need to repeal this BS 2017 Tax cuts for the top 8% only. And Have the money
they kept outside the USA taxed at 89% . For their crimes against America.
The federal takes more spends more thanks to the deep state...

How come all 3 of the other guys died?

Seems suspicious to me.
i have more to say on that later. too busy watching soccer! ALWAYS THE SOCCER!

Bush was a fine athlete. a first baseman and captain of the Yale baseball team

Barbara came to all his games, including when she was pregnant with W. luckily, the stadium included a double-wide seat designed for William Howard Taft

I voted for him twice.
Rustic, I don't think the GHWB tax increases were devastating at all. Matter of fact, his work was the preamble to Clinton's ability to bring our debt almost to zero. Clinton built on 41's base work. And even then, during Clinton, we had more cops and a burst of technology.

As for tax cuts...it is said that next year is going to be a rude awakening when we do our taxes. Some are predicting that in balance it may work out to be a tax increase for many of us. Let us know how it works out for you, rustic!
We are an overtaxed society, all of America

I voted for him twice.

Reagan's debt was killing this country. He did what had to be done.
Lol
Tell that to the millions of Americans taxed into poverty

"Dad excelled in the classroom, graduating in just 2 years. I attended his commencement in mother's arms, dozing through the ceremony. it wouldnt be the last time i slept through a Yale lecture" - W

"i would bug him to tell stories from the war. he refused to brag. but mom would. she adored him, so did I. i never had to search for a role model. i was the son of George Bush

my greatest joy is that i was raised in West Texas" - W

I voted for him twice.

Right, you want EVERYTHING at a cost of NOTHING. Grids, infrastructure, rewired schools, clean water, class A roads, world class technology, superior weaponry, healthcare and research...all the goodies of a supreme super power, but without cost to its beneficiaries. I know, let's make Mexico pay for it. And hire, then stiff, a bunch of Norwegians to rake our forests. And after all crops of fruit and veggies are in and distributed, deport all the pickers too. And who needs food inspectors when suppliers tell us when asked that their meat is safe.

Bush was famous for catching pop-ups behind his back on the baseball field, a trick he learned in college!

W tried to emulate him and ended up with a lot of bruises on his shoulders!

I voted for him twice.

Right, you want EVERYTHING at a cost of NOTHING. Grids, infrastructure, rewired schools, clean water, class A roads, world class technology, superior weaponry, healthcare and research...all the goodies of a supreme super power, but without cost to its beneficiaries. I know, let's make Mexico pay for it. And hire, then stiff, a bunch of Norwegians to rake our forests. And after all crops of fruit and veggies are in and distributed, deport all the pickers too. And who needs food inspectors when suppliers tell us when asked that their meat is safe.
most-bad-government-has-grown-out-of-too-much-government-8034297.png

Forum List

Back