George H.W. Bush has died

The kind that's glad an evil bastard responsible for the deaths of thousands of Americans and other people for self-interest is no longer capable of doing so.

There probably should be a "hundreds" in front of that thousands.

Your the evil bastard.. again what kind of piece of shit who celebrate when a man dies?

He seems to be in the middle of a stroke right now. He might not live another day! His brain is dying!

Shut the fuck up ..

Your brain died years ago

I am ten times more educated and reasoned than anyone else on this message board. The fact you don't realize that is a testament to your own mental shortcomings.

You couldn't carry my tool belt.

Why would I want to carry your tool belt? You would be working for me!

Your the evil bastard.. again what kind of piece of shit who celebrate when a man dies?

He seems to be in the middle of a stroke right now. He might not live another day! His brain is dying!

Shut the fuck up ..

I am ten times more educated and reasoned than anyone else on this message board. The fact you don't realize that is a testament to your own mental shortcomings.

My weiner is smarter than you, your nothing we seen that on the thread of the kid smacking down a teacher.

If you are so smart, why did you just quote your own post?

What thread was? Was it another thread where you demonstrated the reading comprehension and thought processes of an 8 year-old?

"i do not like broccoli. and i havent liked it since i was a little kid and my mother made me eat it. and i'm president and i'm not going to eat any more broccoli" - George HW Bush. at age 65, speaking at news conference about his Air Force One broccoli ban

Shut the fuck up ..

I wouldn't work for you because you're a dumb ass.

You could pay me a million dollars a year and I would tell you to shove it up your ass .

Shut the fuck up ..

You could pay me a million dollars a year and I would tell you to shove it up your ass .

You sir are a fucking moron..

Shut the fuck up ..

You cannot point to single thing that I have said wrong except in your own uneducated and ill-prepared opinion. Now, STFU and start putting that tool belt to use installing a zipper in your face!

the only thing i liked during his 'prezidency' was 'the highway of death' from 'kuwait to iraq' . Course he was simply 'prezident' and the planning for that 'highway of death' was done by General Norman Schwarzkopf RDave .
Bush not only called the shots but built a coalition
Something today’s republicans can’t do

Shut the fuck up ..

You cannot point to single thing that I have said wrong except in your own uneducated and ill-prepared opinion. Now, STFU and start putting that tool belt to use installing a zipper in your face!

Your attitude..no one likes working for a prick like you .

Your attitude..no one likes working for a prick like you .

That's funny! I just received my second promotion in my 7 months working for my defense contractor, and I didn't even apply for the job! After they interviewed all the applicants, they asked me to take the job because no one else measured up.

Being a prick is all depending on your point of view. If you are a fuck-up, you think of me as being a prick. If you do your job, you will think of me as the best boss you ever had. I am a great guy, until you piss me off, and you, dumbass, piss people off with your idiocy!

"i do not like broccoli. and i havent liked it since i was a little kid and my mother made me eat it. and i'm president and i'm not going to eat any more broccoli" - George HW Bush. at age 65, speaking at news conference about his Air Force One broccoli ban

Power hungry

the only thing i liked during his 'prezidency' was 'the highway of death' from 'kuwait to iraq' . Course he was simply 'prezident' and the planning for that 'highway of death' was done by General Norman Schwarzkopf RDave .
----------------------------------------------- think it was mostly the USA flying off aircraft carriers that built the Highway of Death RWinger .

I'm amazed at the vileness some here have displayed. Looks like Shakespeare was right that a man's shortcomings live on while the good gets buried. But what we give is what we get, so I fully expect all those who highlight faults and ignore the good in a soul to be remembered for the worst in them in epitaph.

He was a man who tried to the best of his ability, and he won more than he lost. RIP!

View attachment 232008
Good one, oddball! Can't wait to read YOUR obit and it's list of accomplishments, Tovarich.

"President George H.W. Bush led a long, successful and beautiful life. Whenever I was with him I saw his absolute joy for life and true pride in his family. His accomplishments were great from beginning to end. He was a truly wonderful man and will be missed by all!" - Trump

Just saw a news alert on FOX that George H,W, Bush has passed away.
Former President George H.W. Bush Dies at 94

I knew the world felt less evil this morning!

What does that have to do with George H.W. Bush? Sins of the father?

Visited to 4-5 generations. ;)

Only assholes talk ill of the dead and you are definitely an asshole! Change your user name and avatar please. It is embarrassing.

Put. The. Bottle. Down.

It will be OK. :itsok:

-------------------------------------- coaltions are alright at times . Course , thats only true if they do as they are told RWinger .

"I was very much looking forward to having a press conference just prior to leaving Argentina because we have had such great success in our dealing with various countries and their leaders at the G20...However, out of respect for the Bush Family and former President George H.W. Bush we will wait until after the funeral to have a press conference." - President Trump

a class act! A CLASS ACT!
Like when he Trashed HW during his campaign.

Forum List

Back