George H.W. Bush has died

Bush was a war hero and just as big a monster as CIA leader. He was up to his ass in the Kennedy coup and cover up.
RIP, you bastard.

As politicians go, he was as crooked as they come, while capable of feigning the patrician on TV. He was the head of the eff'n CIA and VP while the worst of the atrocities the U.S. perpetrated against Central and South America happened (the legacy of which we're living through right now), probably hip deep in Iran-Contra, but getting away with it, as usual with sons of privilege. As it turned out, the worst blot on his record was probably to spawn what rode to college, to business failure while still getting rich, to the governor's mansion and then to becoming #43, all on daddy's coat-tails. And this mass-murderous clown then rode to war on Iraq, and to a second term on the coat-tails of 9/11, which was when we learned that there's much, much worse than GHWB.

R.I.P.

Just an observation....what do all the posters who made these comments about the passing of Former President Bush have in common?

I'm amazed at the vileness some here have displayed. Looks like Shakespeare was right that a man's shortcomings live on while the good gets buried. But what we give is what we get, so I fully expect all those who highlight faults and ignore the good in a soul to be remembered for the worst in them in epitaph.

He was a man who tried to the best of his ability, and he won more than he lost. RIP!

I too am amazed at the vileness. While everyone has their faults, I do not believe any of the nonsense that some state about him in this thread. But some people will believe anything about someone if it serves their personal biases.
Hatred dies hard

That's because you loons grow crops of hate and feed on it.
Apparently, you have chosen not to read all the conservative posts on this thread just filled with venom against George H.W. Bush. Open your mind and you may have a change of opinion who is fostering hate.

Here's a little story about that: No.

I'm not interested in reading every post in every thread. I am here purely for my own amusement. And I note that the most virulent mainstream hate is spread by the Left.
So...you're basically not interested in finding out that most of the nasty comments were made by known RWrs here....OK.

i don't like Moderates 'rinos' repubs or 'gop' , too me they are more dangerous than lefties and dems JLaw . ---------------- --- Lady Gaga Poses for Photo with Five Former U.S. Presidents --- they are ALL the same as they 'yuck' it up JLaw .
RINOs is just another term for Eisenhower Republicans, and, now increasingly, Reagan Republicans. These so-called RINOs ,as G.H.W. Bush, were the true Republicans before the party was hijacked by populists and the Rush Limbaugh/Sean Hannity arm of the party. The once fringe arm of the party is now in control of the Republican apparatus, thus, the ostracism of those that came before, Pismoe.
------------------------------------------------ i liked 'IKE's' Operation Wetback' and my parents voted for him but i was a very young tike . IKE sure cleaned up the USA for my generation all the way up to 'reagan - bush' messing things up with their amnesty in 1986 which messes things up for other young Americans . I guess that i was just lucky JLaw ,

So...you're basically not interested in finding out that most of the nasty comments were made by known RWrs here....OK.
You should be so courageous when the scumbucket is from your team...But we all know you're not....You'll clutch your pearls and wag your finger just like the other Stockholm syndrome suffering bootlickers are doing right here.

How much will this cost taxpayers? Money is no object for "them"......to grandstand.
One Trump trip to the golf course.

Could you possible be more dull?
So, some assfuck & bitching about the cost of honoring Bush & yet does not care about Trump's costs on hie[s golfing trips is a fiucking asshole.

Trump produces more in 1 minute than he costs over 8 years unlike the vacationing gofing fundraising Manchurian muslim. $22T in debt due to you and your kind. Will kill your retirement yet you cheer for more waste.

Last edited:
Just an observation....what do all the posters who made these comments about the passing of Former President Bush have in common?

I too am amazed at the vileness. While everyone has their faults, I do not believe any of the nonsense that some state about him in this thread. But some people will believe anything about someone if it serves their personal biases.
Hatred dies hard

Apparently, you have chosen not to read all the conservative posts on this thread just filled with venom against George H.W. Bush. Open your mind and you may have a change of opinion who is fostering hate.

I'm not interested in reading every post in every thread. I am here purely for my own amusement. And I note that the most virulent mainstream hate is spread by the Left.
--------------------------------------------- just the AMNESTY 'by 'reagan - bush; is enough reason to have no use for any 'bush' Bode .

Hatred dies hard

First t

Hatred dies hard

Apparently the gloves are off BO. You commee puke are finally getting back what you dish out 24-7. See you in the streets when the war starts that you all have asked for.

Hatred dies hard

First t

Hatred dies hard

Apparently the gloves are off BO. You commee puke are finally getting back what you dish out 24-7. See you in the streets when the war starts that you all have asked for.
Sure, Shirley.....:71:

George HW Bush is one of my favorite Presidents and one of the best.

He did what was best for the country even if it hurt him politically.

HE cared about the environment.

Under HW, we installed a cap & trade to cure acid rain.

He put together a coalition & Desert Storm was one of the best military operations ever.

He knew the country's debt was an issue & installed a tax increase ti help control it even though it broke a campaign promise.

Politics were irrelevant, Country first & always. Just like his military service.

I voted for him twice.
His Tax increases were devastating to millions of Americans… Always are

i don't like Moderates 'rinos' repubs or 'gop' , too me they are more dangerous than lefties and dems JLaw . ---------------- --- Lady Gaga Poses for Photo with Five Former U.S. Presidents --- they are ALL the same as they 'yuck' it up JLaw .
RINOs is just another term for Eisenhower Republicans, and, now increasingly, Reagan Republicans. These so-called RINOs ,as G.H.W. Bush, were the true Republicans before the party was hijacked by populists and the Rush Limbaugh/Sean Hannity arm of the party. The once fringe arm of the party is now in control of the Republican apparatus, thus, the ostracism of those that came before, Pismoe.
Career politicians no different than the other side...

He had a Dem controlled legislature.
George HW Bush is one of my favorite Presidents and one of the best.

He did what was best for the country even if it hurt him politically.

HE cared about the environment.

Under HW, we installed a cap & trade to cure acid rain.

He put together a coalition & Desert Storm was one of the best military operations ever.

He knew the country's debt was an issue & installed a tax increase ti help control it even though it broke a campaign promise.

Politics were irrelevant, Country first & always. Just like his military service.

I voted for him twice.
His Tax increases were devastating to millions of Americans… Always are

Gone escaping US justice as one of those burning Bush's "man is God" second coming where it doesn't take rocket science to determine the 9/11 conspiracy where it's national religion KKK Federal Lynching churchstate of hate deems a Washington, D.C. born US citizen Arab yet again as an Islam Christiananality pedophilia business also deems one a pedophile for trying to return a polyester jacket found in the road to a probable owner in asking their child to ask if it's her mothers.
Your Russian translation app is corrupted.

There's that "serve the Pope or die" "death to the infidels" master race lynching enforcement master plan judgement...…

He had veto power and no way to be overridden.

He was a political coward, who pissed away all the goodwill from Reagan that got him elected.
More likely he was a globalist puppet (remember the "New World Order") who ruled as a fake Reaganite
patriot while he paved the way for America's demise (just like his sonny did).

jfkchurchjohnsalute (1).jpg

Forum List

Back