George H.W. Bush has died

RIP 41. This is my favorite memory of HW: when he and his SS detail all shaved their heads because the son of one of them was undergoing treatment for leukemia

george-bush-bald1.jpg

article-2377158-1AFAAF50000005DC-393_634x523.jpg

the stuff is to easy for people to find for them to have to lie . Take my single bit of info for example . 'reagan' and 'ghwb' did amnesty in 1986 . Thats no lie nor is it conspiracy RWinger .

I'm amazed at the vileness some here have displayed. Looks like Shakespeare was right that a man's shortcomings live on while the good gets buried. But what we give is what we get, so I fully expect all those who highlight faults and ignore the good in a soul to be remembered for the worst in them in epitaph.

He was a man who tried to the best of his ability, and he won more than he lost. RIP!

I too am amazed at the vileness. While everyone has their faults, I do not believe any of the nonsense that some state about him in this thread. But some people will believe anything about someone if it serves their personal biases.
Hatred dies hard

That's because you loons grow crops of hate and feed on it.

I'm amazed at the vileness some here have displayed. Looks like Shakespeare was right that a man's shortcomings live on while the good gets buried. But what we give is what we get, so I fully expect all those who highlight faults and ignore the good in a soul to be remembered for the worst in them in epitaph.

He was a man who tried to the best of his ability, and he won more than he lost. RIP!

I too am amazed at the vileness. While everyone has their faults, I do not believe any of the nonsense that some state about him in this thread. But some people will believe anything about someone if it serves their personal biases.

NWO Plans To Depopulate The Earth
Plans are underway now, implemented by the New World Order Elite, to depopulate the planet's 6-7 billion people to a manageable level of between 500 million and 2 billion.
There are many means and methods of depopulation that are being employed today, the 3 primary of which include; unsustainable/exploitative international development, which leads to massive hunger, starvation and famine worldwide (at least 40 million deaths annually), the fomentation of war, hatred and military procurements throughout the nations leading to millions of deaths worldwide, and finially, the creation and spread of infectious diseases leading to global pandemic, plague and pestilence on an unprecedented scale.
ther methods used include; the build-up and use of nuclear, chemical and biological agents, weapons and warfare, the poisoning and contamination of the planet's food and water supplies, the introduction and use of deadly pharmacuetical drugs in society, weather modification and the triggering of earthquakes, volcanic eruptions and tsunamis through electromagnetic psychotronic weapons both on Earth and in space, the promotion of homosexuality to limit population growth and spread the deadly AIDS virus, forced sterilization in countries such as China, forced vaccinations, abortion, euthanasia etc...

Obama called the people, to stupid to take care of themselves, so the masses must surrender their rights to a all powerful governing body...

EVIL.....all of them.....
Again, Balls, for the people....
President Trump and the new world order

the stuff is to easy for people to find for them to have to lie . Take my single bit of info for example . 'reagan' and 'ghwb' did amnesty in 1986 . Thats no lie nor is it conspiracy RWinger .
Is that a reason to hate someone?

Because they accepted brown people?

Just an observation....what do all the posters who made these comments about the passing of Former President Bush have in common?

Reagan and Bush graduated from the same college, were president and vice president, yet they never liked each other
Reagan graduated from Yale?

Hatred dies hard

Apparently, you have chosen not to read all the conservative posts on this thread just filled with venom against George H.W. Bush. Open your mind and you may have a change of opinion who is fostering hate.

Just an observation....what do all the posters who made these comments about the passing of Former President Bush have in common?

Reagan and Bush graduated from the same college, were president and vice president, yet they never liked each other
Reagan graduated from Yale?
Maybe in one of his movies

Is that a reason to hate someone?

Because they accepted brown people?
-------------------------------------------- its not the elites right to socially engineer the USA RWinger .

Hatred dies hard

Apparently, you have chosen not to read all the conservative posts on this thread just filled with venom against George H.W. Bush. Open your mind and you may have a change of opinion who is fostering hate.

Here's a little story about that: No.

I'm not interested in reading every post in every thread. I am here purely for my own amusement. And I note that the most virulent mainstream hate is spread by the Left.

Hatred dies hard

--------------------------------------------- and thats your OPINION , everyone has an opinion JLaw .

Hatred dies hard

Here's a little story about that: No.

I'm not interested in reading every post in every thread. I am here purely for my own amusement. And I note that the most virulent mainstream hate is spread by the Left.
Sad. I will not derail this thread except to say that you have closed your mind and only wish to live in an echo chamber.

I voted for G. H.W. Bush. He was far from perfect, but in most respects a decent and honest man. His type of moderate Republicanism is dead, with many of their ideas merged with the Democratic party. Obama had more in common with Bush Republicanism than Trump.

Hatred dies hard

--------------------------------------------- and thats your OPINION , everyone has an opinion JLaw .

With all due respect it is not opinion if you can go back and read the posts for yourself, Pismoe.

George H W Bush was a very decent man, but often his half steps proved my costly than had he gone full bore to end conflict in victory.

His decision to not take Hussein out in 91 was a catastrophe. His breaking his pledge on no new taxes was folly and his expansion of the H1-B visa was the beginning of the end of conservative dominance of the internet.

Despite all that, he was one of our better Presidents and our nation will miss him.
He was spot on in not invading Iraq
His son should have listened

Standing by a pledge of no new taxes when a changing situation indicates otherwise is stubbornness
Raising taxes was devastating to millions of Americans... always is

and as 'gwb' admitted , me and 'clinton' are Brothers from different Mothers JLaw .

Forum List

Back