George H.W. Bush has died

They reported that Trump and his wife have been invited to the funeral.

How will Trump make it all about himself?

He won't have to. The left and media will make it all about TRUMP similar to how they made McCain's funeral tour all about TRUMP.

Gone escaping US justice as one of those burning Bush's "man is God" second coming where it doesn't take rocket science to determine the 9/11 conspiracy where it's national religion KKK Federal Lynching churchstate of hate deems a Washington, D.C. born US citizen Arab yet again as an Islam Christiananality pedophilia business also deems one a pedophile for trying to return a polyester jacket found in the road to a probable owner in asking their child to ask if it's her mothers.

Gone escaping US justice as one of those burning Bush's "man is God" second coming where it doesn't take rocket science to determine the 9/11 conspiracy where it's national religion KKK Federal Lynching churchstate of hate deems a Washington, D.C. born US citizen Arab yet again as an Islam Christiananality pedophilia business also deems one a pedophile for trying to return a polyester jacket found in the road to a probable owner in asking their child to ask if it's her mothers.
Your Russian translation app is corrupted.

He was incredibly corrupt

Every politician is corrupt.

George H.W. Bush was our last President that was actually a Patriot that served or Nation with Honor.

Love or hate his politics but he was the last of his kind in our political spectrum.

H.W. Bush was the first of his kind in shitty presidents and policies bad for the US.

He was an NWO globalist of the highest order, and purposely weakened America.

Bush-Clinton-Bush Jr.-Obama

All did the same bullshit. All members of the same club, except Obama's a faggot.

Obama is the greatest President ever...

As for George H.W. Bush at least he served during World War II and did not run and hide.

Again, Obama is the greatest President ever.

George H.W. Bush was as much of a globalist as Regan, Carter, Nixon, Johnson, Kennedy, Ike, Truman and FDR...

Yeah, Obama is the greatest President ever!!!

So as you write to me about George H.W. Bush globalist ways just remember Obama is the greatest President ever!!!

P.S.

President Obama is the greatest President ever but George H.W. Bush was nothing like the morons you listed including his dipshit Son...

Again Obama is the greatest President ever!
Bwaaaaaahhhaaaaaahhaaaaa….How did that Hope and Change work out for you? Or the fundamental transformation of America into a 3rd world shithole? Why is it that Chicago his senate state, increased in murders during his 8 years? How was it Radical Muslims under FBI investigations killed more gays in 1 day than all of ISIS did in a year? Yeah, Obama outdid Jimmy Carter for the Greatest WORST president ever....

531518_501261756598830_1253041919_n.jpg
Hope when he dies soon, of HIV, he can visit with the Kennedys and Bushes in Hell...Where they all can honor Lucifer.

Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
Opening page - Dedication
“Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history... the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.”
Good Grief! Get a grip!
Love it how a liberal will come around to a republican once they are dead...All during his time in office, the left demonized him for going to war with Iraq....Spending money on defense.....Raising taxes, which he promised he wouldn't....We conservatives dont forget....

Today boasting & insults are viewed as strong leadership while humility & dignity are viewed as weakness. The passing of our 41st President reminds us of what true leadership looks like. This is the note he left for Pres Clinton,the man who defeated him just two months earlier:

DtVc5P7WwAA2ywB.jpg
Yeah, nothing like true leadership where the US citizens got fucked in the ass, by the past 4 leaders, who all chummed up with each other...Finally a leader with BALLS, who stands up to the establishment....

Today boasting & insults are viewed as strong leadership while humility & dignity are viewed as weakness. The passing of our 41st President reminds us of what true leadership looks like. This is the note he left for Pres Clinton,the man who defeated him just two months earlier:

DtVc5P7WwAA2ywB.jpg
Yeah, nothing like true leadership where the US citizens got fucked in the ass, by the past 4 leaders, who all chummed up with each other...Finally a leader with BALLS, who stands up to the establishment....

H.W. Bush was a chunk of the establishment.

I'm amazed at the vileness some here have displayed. Looks like Shakespeare was right that a man's shortcomings live on while the good gets buried. But what we give is what we get, so I fully expect all those who highlight faults and ignore the good in a soul to be remembered for the worst in them in epitaph.

He was a man who tried to the best of his ability, and he won more than he lost. RIP!

I too am amazed at the vileness. While everyone has their faults, I do not believe any of the nonsense that some state about him in this thread. But some people will believe anything about someone if it serves their personal biases.

George H W Bush was a very decent man, but often his half steps proved my costly than had he gone full bore to end conflict in victory.

His decision to not take Hussein out in 91 was a catastrophe. His breaking his pledge on no new taxes was folly and his expansion of the H1-B visa was the beginning of the end of conservative dominance of the internet.

Despite all that, he was one of our better Presidents and our nation will miss him.
He was spot on in not invading Iraq
His son should have listened

Standing by a pledge of no new taxes when a changing situation indicates otherwise is stubbornness

I'm amazed at the vileness some here have displayed. Looks like Shakespeare was right that a man's shortcomings live on while the good gets buried. But what we give is what we get, so I fully expect all those who highlight faults and ignore the good in a soul to be remembered for the worst in them in epitaph.

He was a man who tried to the best of his ability, and he won more than he lost. RIP!

I too am amazed at the vileness. While everyone has their faults, I do not believe any of the nonsense that some state about him in this thread. But some people will believe anything about someone if it serves their personal biases.
----------------------------------------------------- Can you dispute that 'reagan and bush' did amnesty in 86 and that amnesty has caused the flood of illegal aliens these past 30 some years and the current invader caravan on the border Task ??

Hatred dies hard

Forum List

Back