George H.W. Bush has died

All in their prime, he probably could have kicked the ass of every other president but Lincoln.

"President George H. W. Bush, now called home to the Lord. Bush 41 was a noble statesman, a Greatest Generation Warrior, the loved and revered kind hearted patriarch of one of America’s greatest families. RIP" - Steve King just now

a little late to the party Steve, but eloquently done!

would Trump ever say this?

DtXG62tUwAE1EnK.jpg

Donald Trump Once Mocked The Same George H.W. Bush Quote He Used To Remember Him

Trump mocked Bush’s “thousand points of light” quote at a rally earlier this year. He used the same quote in his tribute to the former president.

“The thousand points of light, what the hell was that by the way? Thousand points of light, what did that mean, does anyone know? I know one thing, Make America Great Again we understand. Putting America first, we understand. Thousand points of light, I never quite got that one. What the hell is that? Has anyone ever figured that one out? And it was put out by a Republican, wasn’t it?”

Check out the video from the 59-minute mark here:

Trump Once Mocked The Same George H.W. Bush Quote He Used To Remember Him With

Trump is a national and international disgrace.

All in their prime, he probably could have kicked the ass of every other president but Lincoln.
Na, not really
Of course, really.

The burning Bush's certainly kicked America's arse since it didn't matter Arab terrorists threatened POTUS & to nuke Temple Mount before 9/11 just as when in the mid 70's refused to uphold the US Constitution when it came to KKK churchstate cops threatening SCOTUS for all thieving US Constitution arsonists......

Na, not really
Of course, really.

The burning Bush's certainly kicked America's arse since it didn't matter Arab terrorists threatened POTUS & to nuke Temple Mount before 9/11 just as when in the mid 70's refused to uphold the US Constitution when it came to KKK churchstate cops threatening SCOTUS for all thieving US Constitution arsonists......

Troll somewhere else. This is not the place for you.

Not shedding any tears here..... but a respectful passing away.

Na, not really
Of course, really.

As if more of the national religion Islamidiotocracy clergy diatribe tautology should be revered. It's your megalomaniacal world, I'm just passing thru......

Na, not really
Of course, really.

As if more of the national religion Islamidiotocracy clergy diatribe tautology should be revered. It's your megalomaniacal world, I'm just passing thru......

Go away, troll.

Donald Trump Once Mocked The Same George H.W. Bush Quote He Used To Remember Him

Trump mocked Bush’s “thousand points of light” quote at a rally earlier this year. He used the same quote in his tribute to the former president.

“The thousand points of light, what the hell was that by the way? Thousand points of light, what did that mean, does anyone know? I know one thing, Make America Great Again we understand. Putting America first, we understand. Thousand points of light, I never quite got that one. What the hell is that? Has anyone ever figured that one out? And it was put out by a Republican, wasn’t it?”

Check out the video from the 59-minute mark here:

Trump Once Mocked The Same George H.W. Bush Quote He Used To Remember Him With

Trump is a national and international disgrace.

Figures that you'd be licking globalist boots too.

Forum List

Back