George HW Bush Will Vote For Clinton

You almost gotta laugh. Desperate democrats are well aware of Hillary's incredible negatives so the DNC sent a freaking Kennedy to visit a frail 90 year old WW2 Veteran to trick him into a provocative statement to use as a cheap freaking political trick.. Shame on democrats and shame on the sleazy Kennedy dynasty.

Shocker /sarcasm

Let me guess, HW Bush "wasn't a true conservative" either? Not far enough to the right for you?

You have now made the grade of being a public interwebz doofus. Congrats.........:clap::clap:

I guess I struck a nerve...

Just a guess........on yer' part (no, really didn't.....).

Don't shoot the messenger. Don't get mad at me because Republican after Republican is refusing to support and vote for Trump, and now we have a former Republican president who said out loud that he would be voting for Hillary.

Sorry bub, the GOP is crumbling.

Shocker /sarcasm

Let me guess, HW Bush "wasn't a true conservative" either? Not far enough to the right for you?

You have now made the grade of being a public interwebz doofus. Congrats.........:clap::clap:

I guess I struck a nerve...

Just a guess........on yer' part (no, really didn't.....).

Don't shoot the messenger. Don't get mad at me because Republican after Republican is refusing to support and vote for Trump, and now we have a former Republican president who said out loud that he would be voting for Hillary.

Sorry bub, the GOP is crumbling.

Just the RINO part.........thank God!

You almost gotta laugh. Desperate democrats are well aware of Hillary's incredible negatives so the DNC sent a freaking Kennedy to visit a frail 90 year old WW2 Veteran to trick him into a provocative statement to use as a cheap freaking political trick.. Shame on democrats and shame on the sleazy Kennedy dynasty.

Shame on the right wing who attack a frail 90 year old WW2 veteran because they disagree with his political decision.

But it is pretty typical of Trump and his supporters to attack veterans.

Shame on the right wing who attack a frail 90 year old WW2 veteran because they disagree with his political decision.

But it is pretty typical of Trump and his supporters to attack veterans.

Only the Vets with a few neurons left who think we are still living in 1980. Proceed........

Forum List

Back