George Santos Identified as a Drag Queen in Brazil

Wonder if Santos ever hung out with Michael Robinson....
Or Rachel Levine

1674097465098.png

Or Sam Brinton

1674097617698.png

I bet Levine, Brinton, & Santos together would be a helluva night on the town.

:auiqs.jpg:

It would be good to see this statesman work to change outdated attitudes in the GOP.

The cross dressing community needs men of courage and integrity to represent them on the national stage.

Did I say National ? Nay, the world stage.

America leading the way and shining a beacon to humanity. Perhaps George could model an updated statue of liberty and bring hope to the huddled masses ?

Make it so Prez Trump.

Maybe like the biden's and other prominent dems have popularized pedophilia? We sorta slow on the drag queen thing.. Demo'rats beat us to the punch on that one. Y'all are ALWAYS on the Cusp!!!

It would be good to see this statesman work to change outdated attitudes in the GOP.

The cross dressing community needs men of courage and integrity to represent them on the national stage.

America leading the way and shining a beacon to humanity. Perhaps George could model an updated statue of liberty and bring hope to the huddled masses ?

Make it so Prez Trump.
He'll never be accepted by the left, instead of changing his gender he committed the unpardonable sin of changing his name...btw tommy, I hope ya don't mind my saying so but you could help out here, you do have that whole Joy Behar thing going on...j/k bro you're a good guy

He'll never be accepted by the left, instead of changing his gender he committed the unpardonable sin of changing his name...btw tommy, I hope ya don't mind my saying so but you could help out here, you do have that whole Joy Behar thing going on...j/k bro you're a good guy

He did not change his name, he went by two names depending up on the situation he was in.

Some people might think that is dishonest

Make it so Prez Trump.
He'll be the exception....just like those Republican males who push their women to get abortions are exceptions to the pro-life rule.

Make it so Prez Trump.

The question is, will DemoKKKrats attack a gay drag queen and try to deprive him of his livelihood?

It's going to be interesting.

The question is, will DemoKKKrats attack a gay drag queen and try to deprive him of his livelihood?

It's going to be interesting.
It'll be interesting to watch MAGAts pivot on this like they do about: lying, rape, abortion, theft, murder, etc.

Make it so Prez Trump.
How ironic .. an individual is posing as something contrary to their facade .. just like drag queens who think they are female.

Forum List

Back