🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

George Will quits the Republican party

What came first, the Obama administration or the Bush administration? Hence, who needs to take responsibility for the mess first?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Getting close to weekly bible thumping time in the souf , where sermons on all those bad libs and the evils of education will be the order of the day

lettuces bray

and you libs call yourselves tolerant and accepting---------------your post reveals exactly who and what you are, anyone who does not blindly accept your liberal bullshit is to be denigrated and insulted based on where he lives and his religious beliefs---------------unless he is a muslim and then no liberal is permitted to insult him no matter how many innocents he kills in the name of islam.

you libs are the biggest hypocrites in the universe.

What came first, the Obama administration or the Bush administration? Hence, who needs to take responsibility for the mess first?

Shall we go back to LBJ and Kennedy? How about Adams and Jefferson?

Deal with reality dude, Obama has made everything worse in this country. He has accomplished nothing. He is the worst president in history.

George Will, conservative intellect, columnist, has quit the Republican party because of Donald Trump.
Donald Trump has taken the Republican party away from conservative values.

The new "Republicans" probably do not know who George Will or William F Buckley are.

The new "Republican" is an uneducated white person who has no idea about true conservatism.
Republicans will throw him under the bus as they celebrate their new intellects.....Trump, Limbaugh, Hannity
Just like they threw Megan Kelly under the bus.

Megan Kelly was being unprofessional and taking sides.

And her and Trump have already made up.

Only Megan Kelly? Isn't lacking journalistic integrity and being a hack the MQ for working at Fox News?

Yes, a conservative has no business giving their political views, only liberals should be heard.

Can we look at her though? She is a hottie

She and her cohorts are CINO's, they are actors on a stage reading scripts approved by by corrupt radical reactionaries. It's old but still current, see the video: Outfoxed: Rupert Murdoch's War on Journalism

I am sure you could. The strength of the far right wacks and crazy social cons caught many of us off guard

Running in the national is not the same as running in the GOP primaries.

If Trump continues to poll poorly, Ryan and McConnell may well tell the Rules Committee to open the convention.

29_thb.png
(realclearpolitics.com}

Since the followed the same policies, they are both responsible

Republicans will throw him under the bus as they celebrate their new intellects.....Trump, Limbaugh, Hannity

Only Megan Kelly? Isn't lacking journalistic integrity and being a hack the MQ for working at Fox News?

Yes, a conservative has no business giving their political views, only liberals should be heard.

She and her cohorts are CINO's, they are actors on a stage reading scripts approved by by corrupt radical reactionaries. It's old but still current, see the video: Outfoxed: Rupert Murdoch's War on Journalism

and the news readers on MSNBC and CNN are-------------------------------------?

Actually, she's a commentator. It's her show. You're describing the liberal journalists in the leftstream media

yeah, its funny how the libs bash Bush but praise obozo for doing the exact same things.

mental illness, it defines liberalism

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
George Will, conservative intellect, columnist, has quit the Republican party because of Donald Trump.
Donald Trump has taken the Republican party away from conservative values.

The new "Republicans" probably do not know who George Will or William F Buckley are.

The new "Republican" is an uneducated white person who has no idea about true conservatism.

GW did what I did 2 years ago. I fired them in writing after Sen Snow sold out the party

-Geaux

Deal with reality dude, Obama has made everything worse in this country. He has accomplished nothing. He is the worst president in history.

Take your own advice an deal with reality. How well was the economy doing in January, 2009? How many lost their job in January 2009? How many homes foreclosed in 2009? How much had the cost of health insurance gone up during the Administration of George W. Bush?

and the news readers on MSNBC and CNN are-------------------------------------?

It's incredible how leftists like Wry can write such overtly obvious hypocrisy and click post reply without it ever occurring to them, isn't it?

And Megan has her own show, she sets the agenda

yeah, its funny how the libs bash Bush but praise obozo for doing the exact same things.

mental illness, it defines liberalism

And they call W a neocon (he was) while praising Obama following the same neocon policies W did

George Will is just some pencil-necked unproductive fag that sometimes tries to act like a "conservative" to try to make his family members think he is not a flaming fag.

Whenever Republicans are dead wrong on an issue, they quickly squeal "BOTH parties do/did it!"

#LOLGOP

People who lost their homes in 09 were stupid. A real dummy who signs the dotted line then wants a do over when the free ride was over.

No sympathy here

gfys

-Geaux

George Will is just some pencil-necked unproductive fag that sometimes tries to act like a "conservative" to try to make his family members think he is not a flaming fag.

Something happened to him for sure. He was actually pretty good in the eighties. I lived in the DC area then and saw and read him all the time. Then he started more and more becoming a mouthpiece for Democrats. He doesn't have much of a moral compass. Maybe it was just Reagan's charisma, then Slicks charisma, then any port in a storm

Take your own advice an deal with reality. How well was the economy doing in January, 2009? How many lost their job in January 2009? How many homes foreclosed in 2009? How much had the cost of health insurance gone up during the Administration of George W. Bush?

Not nearly as much as they have gone up under O, and they're about to go up big time again.

Government running healthcare didn't make it better? Gee, who saw that coming?

Forum List

Back