🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

George Will quits the Republican party

George Will is just some pencil-necked unproductive fag that sometimes tries to act like a "conservative" to try to make his family members think he is not a flaming fag.

fd819.jpg

His words may have been over the top, but he's right that Will went from a solid conservative to being a Democrat shill. Frankly I'd have been surprised if he came out for any Republican candidate

It's fascinating to watch the right turn on itself.

Everyone who doesn't drink the kool aid and march lock-step to the prevailing issue that animates the base is a RINO, or a fake conservative, a Democrat mouthpiece, or whatever.

And many of these people are supporting Trump, who has supported liberal causes and has been a political whore for much of his life.

Whenever Republicans are dead wrong on an issue, they quickly squeal "BOTH parties do/did it!"

#LOLGOP

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

That's actually the reply to your disingenuous attacks against Republicans when you vote for people who do the same things. It's a clearly applicable point, it's not a real standard.

What do you do with someone who voted for the Iraq war? You vote for her for President!

Obama's been as actively meddling with the military as Bush, he got us out of zero ahead of W's schedule. Obama and W are both big tax and spend liberals. W got a leftist wet dream of spending and new programs through.

Republicans and Democrats, you're two peas in a pod. All you're doing is fighting for who's behind the steering wheel while you drive down the same road. It's pathetic, and it's why I left. I stopped caring who won when it stopped making a difference

Everyone who doesn't drink the kool aid and march lock-step to the prevailing issue that animates the base is a RINO, or a fake conservative, a Democrat mouthpiece, or whatever.

And many of these people are supporting Trump, who has supported liberal causes and has been a political whore for much of his life.

George Will hasn't been a Republican for a long time. You're barking up the wrong tree on this one

George Will left the Republican party and the world did not end. For the record yes I'm white no I'm not uneducated and yes I know who George Will is and no I don't care that he left the party nor do I care when someone leaves the Democratic party because I think for myself and don't base my views on the opinions of others.

Pretentious and phony hypocrites like George Will can't seem to realize that the party that they pretended to support is NOT Conservative Party. They also seem to be unaware of the meaning of the word "Republican".

At any rate, good riddance to bad rubbish.

At least he did not try to paraphrase Ronald Reagan saying that he did not leave the Republican Party. the Republican Party left him.

It is hilarious that you Trumpites are cutting your throats in order to stop Hillary. When he loses, who are going to blame, Obama?

If we do, it will be a lesson learned from you liberals who still blame Bush for all of Obama's giant fuck ups.
Even after almost eight years.
When will you Bush apologists ever take responsibility for the mess he made of things?

as soon as you Obama worshipers take responsibility for the massive failure that Obama has been.

Sure, Bush was far from perfect, but he loved this country, Obama hates the USA and has tried to bring it down, sadly, because of idiots like you he almost succeeded.
Of course...that's why he made it better than it was in the prior 8 years. Because he hates it. The things you silly RWNJs believe......no "does this even make sense" filter, eh?

George Will, conservative intellect, columnist, has quit the Republican party because of Donald Trump.
Donald Trump has taken the Republican party away from conservative values.

The new "Republicans" probably do not know who George Will or William F Buckley are.

The new "Republican" is an uneducated white person who has no idea about true conservatism.
Name them last conservative president. The old school GOP has their panties in a bunch because they feel like they are losing control, because they are. Many are tired of the lies and pandering. They continually say the right things and just as consistently do nothing to follow up on their rhetoric. They created Trump through their failures.

Unlike the Bernie losers we rejected the status quo and went a new direction. Dems don't have the fortitude to stand by their convictions and instead have decided to back a globalist war hawk that rolls over like a whore for anyone that has a few bucks.
The greatest Republicans
Lincoln - champion of civil rights
T Roosevelt - champion of worker rights
Reagan - champion of negotiating with the other side to push his agenda forward

The current Republicans have none of these characteristics.
That is why people of character are leaving the Republican party

And none of those you listed were Conservative and in fact America never had a true Conservative President and never will either.

Lincoln and Roosevelt were Progressive Republicans and Reagan was a Democratic that became a Republican but had Democratic ways about him.

What amazes me that many believe that everyone in the GOP has to be staunch Conservatives and everyone in the Democratic Party has to be Progressive Liberals and yet there are factions within the Political Parties.

Donald Trump is no Conservative nor is he a Reagan Neo-Conservative.

Donald John Trump is another egotistical maniac that is a salesman first and whatever he want to be second.

George Will is not a conservative, he's a NEOCONSERVATIVE. Neocons are the idiots that invaded Iraq and destabilized the entire middle east. Neocons are the arrogant jackasses that started the "PNAC" and promised a "new American Century" of peace and prosperity but instead delivered massive budget deficits, ever expanding government, and endless wars. .

Neocons are scum that destroyed the GOP.

Good riddance George.
Almost every Democrat voted to invade Iraq, doofus.

Dumbass. 110 Democrats voted for the authorization. 147 voted against it.
Thanks to Democrats the authorization to invade Iraq was passed.
Have a nice day!
So...what's the deal with your lie that almost all Democrats voted for the invasion of Iraq? All but 6 Republicans voted for it. Own it.

Obviously this isn't a real standard to you since you plan to vote for someone to be President who voted for the war ...
Awwwwwww....even with that, she's so much better than The Orange One.

Getting close to weekly bible thumping time in the souf , where sermons on all those bad libs and the evils of education will be the order of the day

lettuces bray

and you libs call yourselves tolerant and accepting---------------your post reveals exactly who and what you are, anyone who does not blindly accept your liberal bullshit is to be denigrated and insulted based on where he lives and his religious beliefs---------------unless he is a muslim and then no liberal is permitted to insult him no matter how many innocents he kills in the name of islam.

you libs are the biggest hypocrites in the universe.
I hope you have some more Con-federate flag crying towels available for now.........and for November.

What came first, the Obama administration or the Bush administration? Hence, who needs to take responsibility for the mess first?

Since the followed the same policies, they are both responsible

yeah, its funny how the libs bash Bush but praise obozo for doing the exact same things.

mental illness, it defines liberalism

If anyone is mentally ill it is you. That you believe President Obama and President G. W. Bush are doing the same things is absurd, if not psychotic.

Yeah, right.

Just like the guy who deployed the lifeboats on the Titanic is the one who sank the ship.

The Republican party had drifted away from conservative values years (actually decades) before Trump ever showed up.

Trump is a result of that problem, not the cause.

And Trump is a sign that normal Americans don't like what the Republican party has become in the last few decades.

The GOP has morphed into something totally unrecognizable from what it once was. This 'POG' is not the same party as Eisenhower, Goldwater, or even Ford's. Trump is their monster & they have no one to blame but themselves - allowing it to disintegrate into the cesspool it now reeks from.

What came first, the Obama administration or the Bush administration? Hence, who needs to take responsibility for the mess first?

yeah, its funny how the libs bash Bush but praise obozo for doing the exact same things.

If anyone is mentally ill it is you. That you believe President Obama and President G. W. Bush are doing the same things is absurd, if not psychotic.

Ostrich much?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Yes, clearly W had an R after his name and O had a D, entirely different things.

W spent like O (prescription drug welfare benefit to Medicare, the TSA, No Child Gets Ahead, the road to nowhere and the $250 billion "transportation" bill, budgets that rise in every economic measure BEFORE negotiating with Democrats and never vetoing a spending bill)

O used the military like W (continued W's Iraq timeline and then committed and is raising troops, expanded Afghanistan, removed the Libyan government, tried to remove the Syrian government until Putin bitch slapped him, supported the removal of the Egyptian government)

Mental illness is seeing them as different

George Will hasn't been a Republican for a long time. You're barking up the wrong tree on this one

Don't believe you.

Sorry.

George Will, conservative intellect, columnist, has quit the Republican party because of Donald Trump.

The new "Republicans" probably do not know who George Will or William F Buckley are.

The new "Republican" is an uneducated white person who has no idea about true conservatism.
He hasn't been a conservative since at least 1999.

People who lost their homes in 09 were stupid. A real dummy who signs the dotted line then wants a do over when the free ride was over.

No sympathy here

gfys

-Geaux

Brokers and Banksters sold snake oil, with the same sincerity and honesty which has gotten Trump the nomination of the GOP. Anyone who has ever gotten a home loan and purchased property knows the forms they must sign and the process in which the signings take place. Some were dumb, but most were simply convinced when pages & pages of boiler plate forms with blanks filled in by the broker were never explained; pages which protected everyone but the signer, told to sign here, initial here and sign here again and again.

Do you know the difference between a broker and a fiduciary? I didn't think so.

Last edited:

Don't believe you.

Sorry.

You don't know what you are talking about. This has been overtly discussed for over a decade, what happened to George and why does he keep shilling for Democrats? It's beyond not new, it's old, old news. The only thing that surprised me is anyone still considered him a Republican

Will is one of the few principled conservatives left.

Yes, Toro doesn't know that, I just made the same point. And we're in the same time range too

Forum List

Back