🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

George Will quits the Republican party

It's fascinating to watch the right turn on itself.

Everyone who doesn't drink the kool aid and march lock-step to the prevailing issue that animates the base is a RINO, or a fake conservative, a Democrat mouthpiece, or whatever.

And many of these people are supporting Trump, who has supported liberal causes and has been a political whore for much of his life.

George Will hasn't been a Republican for a long time. You're barking up the wrong tree on this one
That's your opinion...and you know what they say about those.

It's my opinion and a whole lot of other people. Guess how much I care what a leftist's view of my view of conservatives is???
Well...how many other people? Yeah....didn't think so.

George Will left the Republican party and the world did not end. For the record yes I'm white no I'm not uneducated and yes I know who George Will is and no I don't care that he left the party nor do I care when someone leaves the Democratic party because I think for myself and don't base my views on the opinions of others.

Pretentious and phony hypocrites like George Will can't seem to realize that the party that they pretended to support is NOT Conservative Party. They also seem to be unaware of the meaning of the word "Republican".

At any rate, good riddance to bad rubbish.

At least he did not try to paraphrase Ronald Reagan saying that he did not leave the Republican Party. the Republican Party left him.

It is hilarious that you Trumpites are cutting your throats in order to stop Hillary. When he loses, who are going to blame, Obama?

If we do, it will be a lesson learned from you liberals who still blame Bush for all of Obama's giant fuck ups.
Even after almost eight years.
Obama has no giant fuck ups.

George Will is not a conservative, he's a NEOCONSERVATIVE. Neocons are the idiots that invaded Iraq and destabilized the entire middle east. Neocons are the arrogant jackasses that started the "PNAC" and promised a "new American Century" of peace and prosperity but instead delivered massive budget deficits, ever expanding government, and endless wars. .

Neocons are scum that destroyed the GOP.

Good riddance George.
Almost every Democrat voted to invade Iraq, doofus.

Dumbass. 110 Democrats voted for the authorization. 147 voted against it.

And you will be voting for one of those that voted for it.

You know who didn't vote for the invasion?

Trump.

However, Trump also wouldn't rule out using nukes in a future war & wants to expand the world's arsenal to include other countries having them.

Of course he doesn't "rule out" using nukes, that would be stupid. Did you hear the actual interview he said that? The reporter was just being a dick. He kept saying he didn't want to use them and didn't plan to, but the reporter just kept demanding he rule it out. Trump said it would be stupid to say that, he was right

George Will, conservative intellect, columnist, has quit the Republican party because of Donald Trump.
Donald Trump has taken the Republican party away from conservative values.

The new "Republicans" probably do not know who George Will or William F Buckley are.

The new "Republican" is an uneducated white person who has no idea about true conservatism.
Republicans will throw him under the bus as they celebrate their new intellects.....Trump, Limbaugh, Hannity
Just like they threw Megan Kelly under the bus.

Megan Kelly was being unprofessional and taking sides.

And her and Trump have already made up.

For asking a question, using the exact words that Trump used? How DARE she. & from that moment onward, he had become obsessed in slamming her via twitter with juvenile rants. what a freakin' embarrassment he is.

Last edited:
George Will is not a conservative, he's a NEOCONSERVATIVE. Neocons are the idiots that invaded Iraq and destabilized the entire middle east. Neocons are the arrogant jackasses that started the "PNAC" and promised a "new American Century" of peace and prosperity but instead delivered massive budget deficits, ever expanding government, and endless wars. .

Good riddance George.

Trump.

However, Trump also wouldn't rule out using nukes in a future war & wants to expand the world's arsenal to include other countries having them.

Do you mean countries like France. They have nukes so it isn't unusual for countries to have them. What is your point?

Everyone who doesn't drink the kool aid and march lock-step to the prevailing issue that animates the base is a RINO, or a fake conservative, a Democrat mouthpiece, or whatever.

And many of these people are supporting Trump, who has supported liberal causes and has been a political whore for much of his life.

George Will hasn't been a Republican for a long time. You're barking up the wrong tree on this one

Don't believe you.

Sorry.

You don't know what you are talking about. This has been overtly discussed for over a decade, what happened to George and why does he keep shilling for Democrats?
George Will has never shilled for Democrats.

George Will left the Republican party and the world did not end. For the record yes I'm white no I'm not uneducated and yes I know who George Will is and no I don't care that he left the party nor do I care when someone leaves the Democratic party because I think for myself and don't base my views on the opinions of others.

Pretentious and phony hypocrites like George Will can't seem to realize that the party that they pretended to support is NOT Conservative Party. They also seem to be unaware of the meaning of the word "Republican".

At least he did not try to paraphrase Ronald Reagan saying that he did not leave the Republican Party. the Republican Party left him.

It is hilarious that you Trumpites are cutting your throats in order to stop Hillary. When he loses, who are going to blame, Obama?

If we do, it will be a lesson learned from you liberals who still blame Bush for all of Obama's giant fuck ups.

Benghazi, IRS as a weapon against conservative groups, Obamacare, Syria, The Ukraine, fast and furious, blaming every white cop for a shooting before any evidence is in, lying about being transparent, the Iran deal, solyndra, not saying radical Islam, categorizing San Bernardino as "workplace violence." Other than that, I have nothing else off the top of my head though

Don't believe you.

Sorry.

You don't know what you are talking about. This has been overtly discussed for over a decade, what happened to George and why does he keep shilling for Democrats?
George Will has never shilled for Democrats.

A Democrat who doesn't read his column says so? Wow, that's pretty convincing

Good riddance George.

Trump.

Of course he doesn't "rule out" using nukes, that would be stupid. Did you hear the actual interview he said that? The reporter was just being a dick. He kept saying he didn't want to use them and didn't plan to, but the reporter just kept demanding he rule it out. Trump said it would be stupid to say that, he was right

LOL. Right. Like he wouldn't rule out torture either. how pragmatic.

Wait a minute - what point are you trying to make? That Will isn't a conservative or isn't a Republican?

If conservative, you are correct.

If Republican, he's definitely one of those.

Benghazi, IRS as a weapon against conservative groups, Obamacare, Syria, The Ukraine, fast and furious, blaming every white cop for a shooting before any evidence is in, lying about being transparent, the Iran deal, solyndra, not saying radical Islam, categorizing San Bernardino as "workplace violence." Other than that, I have nothing else off the top of my head though

He's a conservative. He's just not a neo-con, nor a fundie, nor any of the other populist big-tent goofballs Republicans have polluted themselves with.

George Will, conservative intellect, columnist, has quit the Republican party because of Donald Trump.

The new "Republicans" probably do not know who George Will or William F Buckley are.

The new "Republican" is an uneducated white person who has no idea about true conservatism.
Republicans will throw him under the bus as they celebrate their new intellects.....Trump, Limbaugh, Hannity

Only Megan Kelly? Isn't lacking journalistic integrity and being a hack the MQ for working at Fox News?

She took sides, she should be working for MSNBC where taking sides is all they do.

exactly HOW did she take sides?

Also, when has Will ever support "Obamacare"?

Only Megan Kelly? Isn't lacking journalistic integrity and being a hack the MQ for working at Fox News?

Yes, a conservative has no business giving their political views, only liberals should be heard.

Can we look at her though? She is a hottie

what exactly were those 'political views'?

The Republican party had drifted away from conservative values years (actually decades) before Drumpf ever showed up.
And conservatives meekly stood off to the side, silent?

Sorry, wingnut - you own this.

Silent? You can't be serious, it's been a war since Reagan. Seriously, how many times have you heard the term RINO at this point. What is wrong with you? Learning disability? Just blinded by your Democrat hate? How can you say this with a straight face? Of course it's a Republican's face, LOL
I've heard RINO since 2008.

Want to try again? Want to tell us where all the conservatives were from 2000-2008, when Bush was spending us into perpetual debt?

I know where they were in 2004: trashing Kerry to get their boy Bush re-elected.

That's your opinion...and you know what they say about those.

It's my opinion and a whole lot of other people. Guess how much I care what a leftist's view of my view of conservatives is???
That's not what she responded to. You're changing it again.

Obviously, you see no difference between conservative and Republican. Very telling.

Good riddance George.
That didn't make it any less illegal, or any less a disaster for America.
How's Obamas invasion of Syria and Libya working out?
Better than the invasion of Iraq by the Republicans.

Hillary is a Republican? Who knew?

she was at one point & campaigned for barry goldwater. she changed parties after hearing a speech by MLK.

Trump.

LOL. Right. Like he wouldn't rule out torture either. how pragmatic.

False comparison fallacy. We have a nuclear arsenal for defense, comparing that to torture is stupid

He's a conservative. He's just not a neo-con, nor a fundie, nor any of the other populist big-tent goofballs Republicans have polluted themselves with.

He's been attacking the Republican party for over a decade for things that clearly benefit the Democrats. And most of them are pretty inane.

And Obama's a neocon, do you know what the term means? Neocons aren't cons, do you know what neo refers to?

Forum List

Back