George Will quits the Republican party

That didn't make it any less illegal, or any less a disaster for America.
How's Obamas invasion of Syria and Libya working out?
Better than the invasion of Iraq by the Republicans.

Hillary is a Republican? Who knew?

she was at one point & campaigned for barry goldwater. she changed parties after hearing a speech by MLK.

Thanks for that useless information that has nothing to do with the point and I already knew

just giving a bit of info. whether you knew it or not ( although i suspect not ) is besides the point. does learning things for one's own enrichment bother you?

George Will hasn't been a Republican for a long time. You're barking up the wrong tree on this one

Don't believe you.

Sorry.

You don't know what you are talking about. This has been overtly discussed for over a decade, what happened to George and why does he keep shilling for Democrats?
George Will has never shilled for Democrats.

A Democrat who doesn't read his column says so? Wow, that's pretty convincing
I know you're a dumbass, but are you dumbass-trodamus? How the fuck do you know what I read, asshole?

If you think George Will has shilled for Democrats then show an example or shut the fuck up.

You're on my list of people who don't provide answers to questions and I only answer yours if I feel like it. Your indignation with your consistent lack of ability to do as you say is comic

It's fascinating to watch the right turn on itself.

Everyone who doesn't drink the kool aid and march lock-step to the prevailing issue that animates the base is a RINO, or a fake conservative, a Democrat mouthpiece, or whatever.

And many of these people are supporting Trump, who has supported liberal causes and has been a political whore for much of his life.

George Will hasn't been a Republican for a long time. You're barking up the wrong tree on this one
Wait a minute - what point are you trying to make? That Will isn't a conservative or isn't a Republican?

If conservative, you are correct.

If Republican, he's definitely one of those.

Exactly.

kaz is demonstrating what I said earlier about the Republican party turning on itself.

If one doesn't pass a litmus test, then one can't be a Republican, even though Will has been a Republican his whole life.

Unlike Trump.

If we do, it will be a lesson learned from you liberals who still blame Bush for all of Obama's giant fuck ups.
Even after almost eight years.
Obama has no giant fuck ups.

Benghazi, IRS as a weapon against conservative groups, Obamacare, Syria, The Ukraine, fast and furious, blaming every white cop for a shooting before any evidence is in, lying about being transparent, the Iran deal, solyndra, not saying radical Islam, categorizing San Bernardino as "workplace violence." Other than that, I have nothing else off the top of my head though

Also, when has Will ever support "Obamacare"?

Read the post I responded to

I didn't see anything in there on ACA. I'm honestly curious here. I haven't read everything George Will has ever written, but I know he's spent quite a lot of energy criticizing ACA.

You didn't read the post I responded to. This is what it says since you won't go back and look at it: "Obama has no giant fuck ups." Where does that say George Will supports Obamacare? He doesn't, he actually is very strongly against it. I never said otherwise

Everyone who doesn't drink the kool aid and march lock-step to the prevailing issue that animates the base is a RINO, or a fake conservative, a Democrat mouthpiece, or whatever.

And many of these people are supporting Trump, who has supported liberal causes and has been a political whore for much of his life.

Wait a minute - what point are you trying to make? That Will isn't a conservative or isn't a Republican?

Exactly.

kaz is demonstrating what I said earlier about the Republican party turning on itself.

If one doesn't pass a litmus test, then one can't be a Republican, even though Will has been a Republican his whole life.

Unlike Trump.

I guess calling me a Republican is your lame attempt at an insult, but this is a particularly stupid way to insult someone who says he's not a Republican, it doesn't even make sense. I have litmus tests when I say I'm not one? How does that even make sense?

Wrong, the term started in the 90s.
Show me where it's in any published article from the 1990s.

You're so full of shit.
Republican In Name Only - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"The earliest known print appearance of the term RINO was in the Manchester, New Hampshire newspaper then called The Union Leader.[2]

Bill Clinton would have been proud of what was happening on the third-floor Senate corner at the State House this week.... The Republicans were moving out and the Democrats and "RINOs" (Republicans In Name Only) were moving in.

— John DiStaso, "Merrill Taps Scamman, Strome and a Thomson". New Hampshire Union Leader. 31 December 1992."

What do I bet you will just hide now and not say wow, your bad?

Megan Kelly was being unprofessional and taking sides.

And her and Trump have already made up.

Only Megan Kelly? Isn't lacking journalistic integrity and being a hack the MQ for working at Fox News?

Yes, a conservative has no business giving their political views, only liberals should be heard.

Can we look at her though? She is a hottie

what exactly were those 'political views'?

She's on TV every day, catch her show

I am talking when she was a moderator at the very first debate & trump was an asshole from the get-go & hasn't stopped yet. that is where being unbiased is important. not a 'talk' show

I never said she was unbiased. You know she's a commentator, not a reporter, no? Her commentary is no stronger than the leftist media who claim to actually be a reporter ...

That's your opinion...and you know what they say about those.

It's my opinion and a whole lot of other people. Guess how much I care what a leftist's view of my view of conservatives is???
That's not what she responded to. You're changing it again.

Obviously, you see no difference between conservative and Republican. Very telling.

Not really, it's actually the ability to discern context that you are lacking. Will has been attacking Republicans in ways that totally benefit Democrats for a long time. I didn't say he is a Democrat, I said he's not a Republican. And he's not consistently a conservative
It has nothing to do with context and everything to do with you not knowing what the fuck you're talking about, since you are equating conservatives with Republicans.

Yes, it is context. I call Democrats "liberal" quite a bit even though you are authoritarian leftists, there is nothing liberal about you. When I'm discussing your views, I say you are leftists. When I am referring to the group and what you call yourselves, I say liberal. Same with conservative and Republican.

Context is just too difficult for you to grasp, so you don't try

How's Obamas invasion of Syria and Libya working out?
Better than the invasion of Iraq by the Republicans.

Hillary is a Republican? Who knew?

she was at one point & campaigned for barry goldwater. she changed parties after hearing a speech by MLK.

Thanks for that useless information that has nothing to do with the point and I already knew

just giving a bit of info. whether you knew it or not ( although i suspect not ) is besides the point. does learning things for one's own enrichment bother you?

Your comment had nothing to do with what I said, and I thought everyone knew what you told me that she was a Goldwater supporter. I'm not clear how that's "enrichment." As for your concern for my feelings, I'm good. Thank you. You suck at reading emotions, but I appreciate that you care

Don't believe you.

Sorry.

You don't know what you are talking about. This has been overtly discussed for over a decade, what happened to George and why does he keep shilling for Democrats?

I know you're a dumbass, but are you dumbass-trodamus? How the fuck do you know what I read, asshole?

If you think George Will has shilled for Democrats then show an example or shut the fuck up.

You're on my list of people who don't provide answers to questions and I only answer yours if I feel like it. Your indignation with your consistent lack of ability to do as you say is comic
Yeah, you pull this deflection every time I ask you to back up your unending bullshit.

Show George Will ever shilling for Democrats.

Or deflect some more, fool.

Exactly.

Unlike Trump.
I think kaz is just a dumbass who insists that when he tries to twist reality we should all buy it.
4i6Ckte.gif

Obama has no giant fuck ups.

Benghazi, IRS as a weapon against conservative groups, Obamacare, Syria, The Ukraine, fast and furious, blaming every white cop for a shooting before any evidence is in, lying about being transparent, the Iran deal, solyndra, not saying radical Islam, categorizing San Bernardino as "workplace violence." Other than that, I have nothing else off the top of my head though

Also, when has Will ever support "Obamacare"?

Read the post I responded to

I didn't see anything in there on ACA. I'm honestly curious here. I haven't read everything George Will has ever written, but I know he's spent quite a lot of energy criticizing ACA.

You didn't read the post I responded to. This is what it says since you won't go back and look at it: "Obama has no giant fuck ups." Where does that say George Will supports Obamacare? He doesn't, he actually is very strongly against it. I never said otherwise
Two different items of discussion, dope.

#1 - I said Obama has no giant fuck ups. Because he hasn't. He's had set-backs, like every president, but no fuck ups. You could only counter with discredited, debunked wingnut talking points. So you lost that one pretty badly.

#2 - You claimed that George Will shilled for Democrats yet you cannot come up with one example.

Just like you can't come up with one example of RINO being used in the 1990s, as you claim.

All you do is talk shit.

Yeah, you pull this deflection every time I ask you to back up your unending bullshit.

Show George Will ever shilling for Democrats.

Or deflect some more, fool.

It's "deflection" to say if you want the right to ask questions, you have to answer questions? You got beat up a lot in school, didn't you? Remember when Paul Ryan ran your underwear up the flagpole ... while you were still wearing it? I have a feeling you haven't gotten over that

Wrong, the term started in the 90s.
Show me where it's in any published article from the 1990s.

You're so full of shit.
Republican In Name Only - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"The earliest known print appearance of the term RINO was in the Manchester, New Hampshire newspaper then called The Union Leader.[2]

Bill Clinton would have been proud of what was happening on the third-floor Senate corner at the State House this week.... The Republicans were moving out and the Democrats and "RINOs" (Republicans In Name Only) were moving in.

— John DiStaso, "Merrill Taps Scamman, Strome and a Thomson". New Hampshire Union Leader. 31 December 1992."

What do I bet you will just hide now and not say wow, your bad?
Then you will have no problem pointing to an article in the 1990s that used that word!

Showing me etymology means nothing. People didn't use the term aluminum foil until decades after they switched from tin to aluminum. People still called it tin foil - many still do.

That's your opinion...and you know what they say about those.

It's my opinion and a whole lot of other people. Guess how much I care what a leftist's view of my view of conservatives is???
That's not what she responded to. You're changing it again.

Obviously, you see no difference between conservative and Republican. Very telling.

Not really, it's actually the ability to discern context that you are lacking. Will has been attacking Republicans in ways that totally benefit Democrats for a long time. I didn't say he is a Democrat, I said he's not a Republican. And he's not consistently a conservative
kaz yet again reveals inability to analyze carefully. Will has not adopted either the neo-con or the far right political newcomers and their beliefs to the GOP over the last twenty years. He believes they do not hold core GOP beliefs. He is right.

Exactly.

Unlike Trump.
I think kaz is just a dumbass who insists that when he tries to twist reality we should all buy it.
4i6Ckte.gif

By "think" you mean parrot what Democrats tell you to think. And like a good little leftist (note I used the correct word), you think it ...

Exactly.

Unlike Trump.

I guess calling me a Republican is your lame attempt at an insult, but this is a particularly stupid way to insult someone who says he's not a Republican, it doesn't even make sense. I have litmus tests when I say I'm not one? How does that even make sense?

I wasn't insulting you. I was commenting on you saying that Will hasn't been a Republican for a long time. That's ridiculous.

Forum List

Back