🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

George Will quits the Republican party

George Will left the Republican party and the world did not end. For the record yes I'm white no I'm not uneducated and yes I know who George Will is and no I don't care that he left the party nor do I care when someone leaves the Democratic party because I think for myself and don't base my views on the opinions of others.

Pretentious and phony hypocrites like George Will can't seem to realize that the party that they pretended to support is NOT Conservative Party. They also seem to be unaware of the meaning of the word "Republican".

At any rate, good riddance to bad rubbish.

At least he did not try to paraphrase Ronald Reagan saying that he did not leave the Republican Party. the Republican Party left him.

It is hilarious that you Trumpites are cutting your throats in order to stop Hillary. When he loses, who are going to blame, Obama?

If we do, it will be a lesson learned from you liberals who still blame Bush for all of Obama's giant fuck ups.
Even after almost eight years.
Obama has no giant fuck ups.

He has no giant successes either.

George Will left the Republican party and the world did not end. For the record yes I'm white no I'm not uneducated and yes I know who George Will is and no I don't care that he left the party nor do I care when someone leaves the Democratic party because I think for myself and don't base my views on the opinions of others.

Pretentious and phony hypocrites like George Will can't seem to realize that the party that they pretended to support is NOT Conservative Party. They also seem to be unaware of the meaning of the word "Republican".

At least he did not try to paraphrase Ronald Reagan saying that he did not leave the Republican Party. the Republican Party left him.

It is hilarious that you Trumpites are cutting your throats in order to stop Hillary. When he loses, who are going to blame, Obama?

If we do, it will be a lesson learned from you liberals who still blame Bush for all of Obama's giant fuck ups.

Benghazi, IRS as a weapon against conservative groups, Obamacare, Syria, The Ukraine, fast and furious, blaming every white cop for a shooting before any evidence is in, lying about being transparent, the Iran deal, solyndra, not saying radical Islam, categorizing San Bernardino as "workplace violence." Other than that, I have nothing else off the top of my head though
You're delusional, and think some of those items listed are actually real events!
4i6Ckte.gif

George Will is not a conservative, he's a NEOCONSERVATIVE. Neocons are the idiots that invaded Iraq and destabilized the entire middle east. Neocons are the arrogant jackasses that started the "PNAC" and promised a "new American Century" of peace and prosperity but instead delivered massive budget deficits, ever expanding government, and endless wars. .

Neocons are scum that destroyed the GOP.

Good riddance George.
Almost every Democrat voted to invade Iraq, doofus.
That didn't make it any less illegal, or any less a disaster for America.
How's Obamas invasion of Syria and Libya working out?
Better than the invasion of Iraq by the Republicans.

That Hillary voted for.

Benghazi, IRS as a weapon against conservative groups, Obamacare, Syria, The Ukraine, fast and furious, blaming every white cop for a shooting before any evidence is in, lying about being transparent, the Iran deal, solyndra, not saying radical Islam, categorizing San Bernardino as "workplace violence." Other than that, I have nothing else off the top of my head though

All bullshit.

Also, when has Will ever support "Obamacare"?

Read the post I responded to

George Will is not a conservative, he's a NEOCONSERVATIVE. Neocons are the idiots that invaded Iraq and destabilized the entire middle east. Neocons are the arrogant jackasses that started the "PNAC" and promised a "new American Century" of peace and prosperity but instead delivered massive budget deficits, ever expanding government, and endless wars. .

Good riddance George.

That Hillary voted for.

That Trump supported.

It's fascinating to watch the right turn on itself.

Everyone who doesn't drink the kool aid and march lock-step to the prevailing issue that animates the base is a RINO, or a fake conservative, a Democrat mouthpiece, or whatever.

And many of these people are supporting Trump, who has supported liberal causes and has been a political whore for much of his life.

George Will hasn't been a Republican for a long time. You're barking up the wrong tree on this one

Don't believe you.

Sorry.

You don't know what you are talking about. This has been overtly discussed for over a decade, what happened to George and why does he keep shilling for Democrats?
George Will has never shilled for Democrats.

A Democrat who doesn't read his column says so? Wow, that's pretty convincing
I know you're a dumbass, but are you dumbass-trodamus? How the fuck do you know what I read, asshole?

If you think George Will has shilled for Democrats then show an example or shut the fuck up.

Republicans will throw him under the bus as they celebrate their new intellects.....Trump, Limbaugh, Hannity
Just like they threw Megan Kelly under the bus.

Megan Kelly was being unprofessional and taking sides.

And her and Trump have already made up.

Only Megan Kelly? Isn't lacking journalistic integrity and being a hack the MQ for working at Fox News?

Yes, a conservative has no business giving their political views, only liberals should be heard.

Can we look at her though? She is a hottie

what exactly were those 'political views'?

She's on TV every day, catch her show

Good riddance George.

Dumbass. 110 Democrats voted for the authorization. 147 voted against it.

And you will be voting for one of those that voted for it.

You know who didn't vote for the invasion?

Trump.
You know who wasn't a Representative or Senator then?

Trump.

So, you guys who are so anti Iraqi invasion are going to vote for the woman that voted for the war.

INstead of the guy that did not.

Good riddance George.

Trump.

Trump.

So, you guys who are so anti Iraqi invasion are going to vote for the woman that voted for the war.

Nope.

The Republican party had drifted away from conservative values years (actually decades) before Drumpf ever showed up.
And conservatives meekly stood off to the side, silent?

Sorry, wingnut - you own this.

Silent? You can't be serious, it's been a war since Reagan. Seriously, how many times have you heard the term RINO at this point. What is wrong with you? Learning disability? Just blinded by your Democrat hate? How can you say this with a straight face? Of course it's a Republican's face, LOL
I've heard RINO since 2008.

Want to try again? Want to tell us where all the conservatives were from 2000-2008, when Bush was spending us into perpetual debt?

I know where they were in 2004: trashing Kerry to get their boy Bush re-elected.

Wrong, the term started in the 90s. And fiscal conservatives including Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity both criticized W for his spending all through his Presidency even while they praised him for his handing of Iraq and Afghanistan, they said it was a necessary price, but they were both very critical of the spending. The white house called his show multiple times when he was slamming W for spending bills.

Seriously, you're an idiot man, the spending was repeatedly criticized all through conservative circles. I'm a fiscal conservative, the frustration with conservatives was very high. You're just so wrapped up in Democrat politics you don't even notice what's going on the other side

Also, when has Will ever support "Obamacare"?

Read the post I responded to

I didn't see anything in there on ACA. I'm honestly curious here. I haven't read everything George Will has ever written, but I know he's spent quite a lot of energy criticizing ACA.

Good riddance George.

Trump.

However, Trump also wouldn't rule out using nukes in a future war & wants to expand the world's arsenal to include other countries having them.

Do you mean countries like France. They have nukes so it isn't unusual for countries to have them. What is your point?

LOL. M'K. According to Drumpf, the Saudi's should have them. well, isn't that special?

Everyone who doesn't drink the kool aid and march lock-step to the prevailing issue that animates the base is a RINO, or a fake conservative, a Democrat mouthpiece, or whatever.

And many of these people are supporting Trump, who has supported liberal causes and has been a political whore for much of his life.

George Will hasn't been a Republican for a long time. You're barking up the wrong tree on this one
That's your opinion...and you know what they say about those.

It's my opinion and a whole lot of other people. Guess how much I care what a leftist's view of my view of conservatives is???
That's not what she responded to. You're changing it again.

Obviously, you see no difference between conservative and Republican. Very telling.

Not really, it's actually the ability to discern context that you are lacking. Will has been attacking Republicans in ways that totally benefit Democrats for a long time. I didn't say he is a Democrat, I said he's not a Republican. And he's not consistently a conservative

Hillary is a Republican? Who knew?

she was at one point & campaigned for barry goldwater. she changed parties after hearing a speech by MLK.

Thanks for that useless information that has nothing to do with the point and I already knew

Just like they threw Megan Kelly under the bus.

Megan Kelly was being unprofessional and taking sides.

And her and Trump have already made up.

Only Megan Kelly? Isn't lacking journalistic integrity and being a hack the MQ for working at Fox News?

Yes, a conservative has no business giving their political views, only liberals should be heard.

Can we look at her though? She is a hottie

what exactly were those 'political views'?

She's on TV every day, catch her show

I am talking when she was a moderator at the very first debate & trump was an asshole from the get-go & hasn't stopped yet. that is where being unbiased is important. not a 'talk' show

Good riddance George.

hillary clinton is absolutely a warhawk.

but trump is insane & could very easily want or be a major cause of war.

the choice is simple..

Trump.

Trump.

INstead of the guy that did not.

That's your opinion...and you know what they say about those.

It's my opinion and a whole lot of other people. Guess how much I care what a leftist's view of my view of conservatives is???
That's not what she responded to. You're changing it again.

Obviously, you see no difference between conservative and Republican. Very telling.

Not really, it's actually the ability to discern context that you are lacking. Will has been attacking Republicans in ways that totally benefit Democrats for a long time. I didn't say he is a Democrat, I said he's not a Republican. And he's not consistently a conservative
It has nothing to do with context and everything to do with you not knowing what the fuck you're talking about, since you are equating conservatives with Republicans.

Forum List

Back