🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

George Will quits the Republican party

What Trump said was not wrong. How it was presented was crass at best and I would not have said it that way.

BUT he has a case in asking the Judge to be recused. I am not saying this judge would ever be impartial but why even give the impression or possible argument?

But let me ask y'all progressives, you can't see the issues with the Clinton Foundation taking money from questionable countries while Hillary was Sec. State?

Oh, but that's different!!!

Trump has a right to respectfully make requests. He has no “right” to be crass or rude. None. His language reveals any inability to discern properly his role in our Republic and its political society.

NOLA makes a good point then tries a poor deflection about HRC.

People, vote for Johnson.

What Trump said was not wrong. How it was presented was crass at best and I would not have said it that way.

BUT he has a case in asking the Judge to be recused. I am not saying this judge would ever be impartial but why even give the impression or possible argument?

But let me ask y'all progressives, you can't see the issues with the Clinton Foundation taking money from questionable countries while Hillary was Sec. State?

Oh, but that's different!!!
Put up the case for recusing. And it's not about documents that probably should be in the public domain, since documents put into pleadings generally are open for inspceciton.

If the Judge wanted to fock Donnie, the trial would be before the election.

Trump has a right to respectfully make requests. He has no “right” to be crass or rude. None. His language reveals any inability to discern properly his role in our Republic and its political society.

My God man, have you ever heard Hillary speak? Damn you're an idiot, Jake. The ability of Democrats to say things like that and not hear your own flagrant hypocrisy with your own candidates is absolutely astounding

My God man, have you ever heard Hillary speak? Damn you're an idiot, Jake. The ability of Democrats to say things like that and not hear your own flagrant hypocrisy with your own candidates is absolutely astounding
kaz cannot tell the difference between HRC on the campaign trail and Trump talking about a federal judge in a trial that concerns Trump. kaz has trouble making connections, indeed. But he is a libertarian, who are defined by that as unable to think clearly.

kaz cannot tell the difference between HRC on the campaign trail and Trump talking about a federal judge in a trial that concerns Trump

I can tell the difference, in your scenario, Hillary does what Trump did through her whole speach

So, I finally, since no one else would looked up the actual piece.

George Will: Trump's judge comments prompted exit from GOP - CNNPolitics.com

"After Trump went after the 'Mexican' judge from northern Indiana then (House Speaker) Paul Ryan endorsed him, I decided that in fact this was not my party anymore," Will said on "Fox News Sunday."

What a load of shit.

George Will has accepted the left's rules of engagement where any mention of Race or Ethnicity by a Republican other than a Mea Culpa is racist.

He is being a fool.
5bf317a25b3c380e97ffcd9025fd80c6deecc20c_zps55144250.jpg

Will and good republicans do not want to be affiliated with your and Donald's type of racist shit.

After Trump's defeat, we will clear you and the garbage like you out of the party.
As long as we allow lefties like you to define what is acceptable speech we will never win. Calling out a shitty judge for being a biased judge, is not racist. George Will is being a fool. And fuck you too.

Good Republicans have every right to point out that your definition of racism is not acceptable speech. You have every right to say it and we have every right to do tell you that you are full of shit, Correll.

You have absolutely no evidence that the judge is in any way biased, and in your calling out wrong the judge the rest of us have every right to say, "Here is another reason to vote against Trump. He associates with people like Correll, whose regressive and reactionary far right wing agendas are antiAmerican."

"my definition of racism in not acceptable speech"? WTF does that mean? Do you even pay attention to the shit you post?

I don't have some personal quirky definition of racism, thank you very much. That is the type of bullshit dishonest games you lefties like to play to rationalize your being complete assholes to people.

I've presented my reasons for believing the judge to be biased.

You disagree

But that isn't enough for an ass like you.

You have to decide that my reasons are racist to justify being a completely fucking asshole.

Trump has a right to speak his mind, no matter that you approve or disapprove of his message or tone.

kaz cannot tell the difference between HRC on the campaign trail and Trump talking about a federal judge in a trial that concerns Trump

I can tell the difference, in your scenario, Hillary does what Trump did through her whole speach

Jake knows that. He just doesn't care.

By pretending that there is a difference he gets to just dismiss one and celebrate the other without really defending his decision with his real reasons.

And he gets to be a complete ass about it.

And yet Hillary screeches like a crazed banshee and you applaud like a trained seal Fake Starkey.

He certainly DOES have a right to be "crass or crude".

And that doesn't make what he said racist, nor wrong.

And only a dickhead would pretend it did.

Correll wants to engage in racist speech but not be called on it.

Of course I can tell him that it is not acceptable speech, imo.

Of course I can call him out for the racist is he.

Trump and Correll have every right to be racists, and we have every right to call them on it.

This is the type of speech that Correll wants to be considered acceptable.

baef4147841c50c635cdbf778a35ac45c093ce4446cc9323097f239d9969049e.jpg

Last edited:
Correll wants to engage in racist speech but not be called on it.

Says the asshole who has never been able to post ONE quote from me saying anything racist.

Of course I can tell him that it is not acceptable speech, imo.

Sure you can. But it would be nice if your claim that something is racist, had some basis in reality and not just your bullshit and your desire to have an excuse to be a complete dick.

Of course I can call him out for the racist is he.

No, you just like to be an asshole. ANd to find excuses to avoid having to defend your stupid lefty positions.

This is the type of speech that Correll wants to be considered acceptable.

baef4147841c50c635cdbf778a35ac45c093ce4446cc9323097f239d9969049e.jpg

Says the lying asshole who has NEVER been able to post ONE quote of me saying anything racist.

Trump has a right to speak his mind, no matter that you approve or disapprove of his message or tone.
He absolutely has a right to be a racist ignorant asshole.

Says the ass who supports racial discrimination.
Dick, what racism do I support? and nice dodge on Donnie's case for recusal.
Corell, like Donnie, has no self sense of decency and honesty.

Correll is a racist. Read his comments in this thread alone.

He absolutely has a right to be a racist ignorant asshole.

Says the ass who supports racial discrimination.
Dick, what racism do I support? and nice dodge on Donnie's case for recusal.

Anti-white discrimination as a "remedy" for past discrimination.

Or as you lefties like to call it, Affirmative Action and Disparate Impact Theory.

As you are the racist here, you are the dick, not me.

Forum List

Back