🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

George Will quits the Republican party

Americans don't give one Hoot in hell what the fucking republicans or you goddamn democrats do - WE WANT IT STOPPED!
If you wanted it stopped you wouldn't have put people in charge who want it continued.

It's as simple as that.

Sonny, you're so full of shit that your breath stinks. You know it and I know it.
Look at the people you voted for, and look up their votes on defense spending.

You don't have to take my word for it.
4i6Ckte.gif

(5) The DoD spent $500 million for planes for the Afghan Air Force that have never left the ground.

(6) Homeland Security spent $60 million for vehicles that have never been used.
Because our defense budget is out of control. Yet Republicans want to throw even more money at them.

You are still one dumb son-of-a-bitch. Americans don't give one Hoot in hell what the fucking republicans or you goddamn democrats do - WE WANT IT STOPPED!

When the fuck are you going to get that through your thick assed head!?!?

Our country is being LOOTED by both sides. The damnable politicians are nothing more than the Crips and the Bloods - stealing us (and our futures) blind.

But dumb asses like you, keep eating at the trough of propaganda - like YOU are getting something out of it. One more time, for the uneducated among you. POLITICIANS ARE LEGAL THUGS.

Jesus Christ! Wake the fuck up, will you!?!

Syndi is well aware that is happening, he's just in favor of it
I'm not in favor of huge defense budgets. I'm a Democrat. I want them at the level they were at on 9/11. That was already more than enough.
Yea but after 9-11 bomb making was a booming lucrative business.
Which should have increased the budgets of the CIA and the FBI - not the defense department.

Get a GRIP - BREXIT is not a Conservative Party, Labour Party, thing. It's a National / Individual "Non-Elitist" Porotest.

Y'all progressives made the "Tea Party" about RACE - Take our country back was not about OBAMA being ethnic. It was because he is a PROGRESSIVE.

Trump is not about GOP, DNC, CONSERVATIVE...It's about the INDIVIDUAL. He was the most NON- Political Insider of the bunch.

Oh, and this ain't over people. Y'all are out of control and we are sick of it. You'll learn "MICRO AGGRESSION" Skippy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOLA is delusional if he thinks Trump is going to lead him to the promised land.
NOLA is a very angry person looking for a solution that is not there. He/she is a typical irrational Trump supporter.

George Will, conservative intellect, columnist, has quit the Republican party because of Donald Trump.
Donald Trump has taken the Republican party away from conservative values.

The new "Republicans" probably do not know who George Will or William F Buckley are.

The new "Republican" is an uneducated white person who has no idea about true conservatism.
George Will is a self-serving political hack who has no business in the GOP. He will not be missed.
Goerge will come back and clean you and the rest of garbage after Trump loses the election.

George Will, conservative intellect, columnist, has quit the Republican party because of Donald Trump.
Donald Trump has taken the Republican party away from conservative values.

The new "Republicans" probably do not know who George Will or William F Buckley are.

The new "Republican" is an uneducated white person who has no idea about true conservatism.
George Will is a self-serving political hack who has no business in the GOP. He will not be missed.
Goerge will come back and clean you and the rest of garbage after Trump loses the election.
Only if he kicks out Norquist too. Three tax brackets and a consumption tax that kicks in after 40K or so.

So, I finally, since no one else would looked up the actual piece.

George Will: Trump's judge comments prompted exit from GOP - CNNPolitics.com

"After Trump went after the 'Mexican' judge from northern Indiana then (House Speaker) Paul Ryan endorsed him, I decided that in fact this was not my party anymore," Will said on "Fox News Sunday."

What a load of shit.

George Will has accepted the left's rules of engagement where any mention of Race or Ethnicity by a Republican other than a Mea Culpa is racist.

He is being a fool.
5bf317a25b3c380e97ffcd9025fd80c6deecc20c_zps55144250.jpg

Will and good republicans do not want to be affiliated with your and Donald's type of racist shit.

After Trump's defeat, we will clear you and the garbage like you out of the party.

AND the Judge is a Hillary supporter
Link?

Judge Gonzalo Curiel is a Democratic donor
Spectator.org pointed out that Curiel is a campaign contributor to House Democratic Conference Chairman Xavier Becerra. Curiel is likely a down-the-line Democratic supporter and, as such, would have interest in hobbling the presumptive Republican nominee.

Judge Gonzalo Curiel is the son of immigrants — "The future federal judge was born in East Chicago, Indiana, in 1953. His parents, both immigrants from Jalisco, Mexico, were naturalized citizens," CNN reported. As someone whose family benefited from immigration, Curiel is likely in opposition to Trump's plan to get it under control — possibly with a border wall.

These allegations arise many years after students left Trump U — After giving Trump U positive ratings in their exit papers — and being offered a liberal refund policy — Trump U students said nothing for years. That was until Trump became a vocal critic of Barack Obama and then a presidential candidate.

10 Reasons Trump U Case Is a Political Witch-Hunt Against Donald

"After Trump went after the 'Mexican' judge from northern Indiana then (House Speaker) Paul Ryan endorsed him, I decided that in fact this was not my party anymore," Will said on "Fox News Sunday."

What a load of shit.

George Will has accepted the left's rules of engagement where any mention of Race or Ethnicity by a Republican other than a Mea Culpa is racist.

He is being a fool.

Will and good republicans do not want to be affiliated with your and Donald's type of racist shit.

After Trump's defeat, we will clear you and the garbage like you out of the party.

:lmao: So say that, then you do it in the same post? What a Democrat tool you are, Jake

AND the Judge is a Hillary supporter
Link?

Judge Gonzalo Curiel is a Democratic donor
Spectator.org pointed out that Curiel is a campaign contributor to House Democratic Conference Chairman Xavier Becerra. Curiel is likely a down-the-line Democratic supporter and, as such, would have interest in hobbling the presumptive Republican nominee.

Judge Gonzalo Curiel is the son of immigrants — "The future federal judge was born in East Chicago, Indiana, in 1953. His parents, both immigrants from Jalisco, Mexico, were naturalized citizens," CNN reported. As someone whose family benefited from immigration, Curiel is likely in opposition to Trump's plan to get it under control — possibly with a border wall.

These allegations arise many years after students left Trump U — After giving Trump U positive ratings in their exit papers — and being offered a liberal refund policy — Trump U students said nothing for years. That was until Trump became a vocal critic of Barack Obama and then a presidential candidate.

10 Reasons Trump U Case Is a Political Witch-Hunt Against Donald
Get your facts straight
The positive review was given right after the rah, rah seminar that was more of a pep rally than a University class. The students were asked to give positive reviews.
Very few if any positive reviews came after people put the course to use.
People gave the course a shot in the real world before they started their law suits.
It looks like a scam, it smells like a scam, it was run like a scam, it was a scam.

Americans don't give one Hoot in hell what the fucking republicans or you goddamn democrats do - WE WANT IT STOPPED!
If you wanted it stopped you wouldn't have put people in charge who want it continued.

It's as simple as that.

Sonny, you're so full of shit that your breath stinks. You know it and I know it.

4i6Ckte.gif

It's as simple as that.

4i6Ckte.gif

You do not have a fucking clue in hell who I voted for. You come up with this "defense spending" and that's all you have. You are as stupid and as clueless as I have pegged you to be.

You honor needless spending to the tune of hundreds of billions (perhaps even trillions) so the lazy can sit on their asses and complain about defense spending. You detest the idea of oversight (in any form) because you realize that the thieves would be found out.

Fucking idiot. Oh, hell, that's right. It's all Bush's fault - or Nixon's fault - anyone but your "boy? or your fucking party of thieves.

Curiel is an American attorney and lawyers

He pissed on people like NOLA. So did George Will.

What a load of shit.

He is being a fool.

:lmao: So say that, then you do it in the same post? What a Democrat tool you are, Jake
I am a mainstream Republican who has nothing to do with far right idiots and woo woo libertarians. You are all political trash that will swept out after the election.

Good bye "Mainstream George".

Nice move - slithering under the exit door so it couldn't hit you in the ass!

So he's not entirely stupid.
Whenever you talk about men's asses, you are in your red jammies with the drop door.

I am mainstream, and you are a far right reactionary rump raiding ranger who is trying to pull the party down.

George Will has been far more a Republican than 100 like you.

HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF....THANK YOU, GEORGE!

• Flashback: George Will Trashed Ronald Reagan in 1979 – Just Like He’s Trashing Trump Today
    Gateway Pundit ^ | 06/27/16 | Jim Hoft
    He sure can pick ’em. This weekend conservative columnist George Will ripped up his Republican Party card and left the party over Donald Trump. George Will even urged fellow Republicans not to support Donald Trump. Will wants Hillary to pick the next Supreme Court justices. Flashback: George Will Trashed Ronald Reagan in 1979 – Just Like He’s Trashing Trump Today Jim Hoft Jun 27th, 2016 7:50 am 74 Comments He sure can pick ’em. This weekend conservative columnist George Will ripped up his Republican Party card and left the party over Donald Trump. George Will even urged fellow Republicans not...
george-will-reagan-575x434.jpg

Mark Levin recalls: George Will tried to “cleanse” the GOP of Ronald Reagan and his supporters in ’76

Mark Levin recalls: George Will tried to "cleanse" the GOP of Ronald Reagan and his supporters in '76 - MFP

Good bye "Mainstream George".

Nice move - slithering under the exit door so it couldn't hit you in the ass!

So he's not entirely stupid.
Whenever you talk about men's asses, you are in your red jammies with the drop door.

I am mainstream, and you are a far right reactionary rump raiding ranger who is trying to pull the party down.

George Will has been far more a Republican than 100 like you.
Most likely Will will be back in about six mos.

Saying that a Latino judge will likely display bias in a case involving immigration of Latinos is accurate and not racist.

Except the case in question didn't involve immigration. It was about whether or not Trump cheated the poor schlubs who signed up for his fake university.
Trump's stance on building a wall between the USA and the Latinos in Mexico may bias the judge to punish him in an unrelated case.

Forum List

Back